SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:11 pm

Even though Kaitlyn's petty and whiney, I respect what she did more than the others. It's whack to need a cosign before you can speak up IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Speaking up is one thing, being a bitter bi*ch is another, IMO. She wants people to think she is such a strong woman who doesn't afraid to speak up, however, all she does is jealous and bitter. **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:45 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Speaking up is one thing, being a bitter bi*ch is another, IMO. She wants people to think she is such a strong woman who doesn't afraid to speak up, however, all she does is jealous and bitter. **IMO**

I'm speaking specifically about any alum who uses her tweet to piggy back and chime in.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:54 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe 56s57 seconds ago
More
Just had a historical spin class. That's how you use that word right?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 pm

IMO, she needs to get over herself, let it go and move on.  

Had she been apologetic about spoiling her season and it been her only screw up or only time she bit the hand that feeds her, they might have been more lenient.  But she constantly whines, complains and trashes the show all while waiting for, wanting, expecting and begging for more appearances and handouts (IMO of course).   That's not how it works.  IMO, this latest tantrum will not do her any favors. JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:02 pm

She's pathetic, zero class IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Can she STFU already. Can't wait for them to really boycott her azz. Adios to any relevancy you've had till now Kaitlyn.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:08 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe  56s57 seconds ago
More

Shots fired! Maybe she is starting back drinking early for March. I'm sure we've seen the last of her at any Bach event. IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe  56s57 seconds ago
More

I'm not a Kaitlyn fan AT ALL. Quite the opposite. But this tweet is hilarious and so great. spitcoffee
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
More

Shots fired! Maybe she is starting back drinking early for March. I'm sure we've seen the last of her at any Bach event. IMO.

MF has long tentacles err testicals err arms. I would not want to go head to head with him in a feud. #wholetthedogsout #barkingupthewrongtree #duckncover

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 pm

The more number of people who tweet at MF saying it should have been Kaitlyn for DWTS, the less opportunities she is going to get going forward. And then she'll whine again. The cycle continues.

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:47 pm

Kaitlyn not only spoiled her season, she took it upon herself to break the rules during filming as well by sneaking into Shawn's room and telling him things she shouldn't have. I can't believe how entitled she considering all the mess she caused. She really can't seem to grasp that her actions have consequences. She deserves nothing as far as I'm concerned. Having Shawn and 1.5 million followers to shill to is plenty enough. She should thank her lucky stars every day that she doesn't have to apply for a job at that grocery store.

I for one don't believe for one second that she had a contract already. She was asked about DWTS in a million interviews after her season and pretty much every time she said she doesn't know anything about it and hasn't been approached. I think Nick was closer to getting on and was snubbed at the last minute because they got some hero on the show, so he if anyone knows how it feels to be passed up on. Did he whine and complain and burn bridges? No, and now he got the gig. Just shut up, Kaitlyn.

JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa