SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'd be curious to see what her reaction would be like if anyone but Nick got it. It seems like both JoJo and Ben were at least in talks about doing it, so I wonder how she would have reacted of they got it or how she will react if Rachel gets it. I do think the fact that it's Nick is an added punch for her. JMO

IMO she would have been just as bitter if Ben or JoJo got it. Ben, because he was her reject after all, and she already showed butt hurt over his ridiculous reality show (that she should actually be THANKfUL she was passed over for). JoJo maybe a little less then Ben or Nick, but that's another Ette and I have no doubt she would have again been butt hurt that a different female lead got the gig over her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh my gawd, you're right, she did probs want that travesty of a show too. Gee golly gumdrops, you could be the one hanging by a thread in your relationship now IMO. So many missed opportunities. 

Grrr!!! laugh out loud I'm so annoyed.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:25 pm

@sosleepy I agree.  I think she'd have had a temper tantrum and fussed about anyone getting the gig.  But since it's Nick, who she's still so bitter about for no reason (IMO) that was just an extra sticking point.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:37 pm

She was itching to Twitter rant when B&L got HEA too laugh out loud. I can't remember what exactly she tweeted though.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:44 pm

It doesn't matter who gets what, if it's not Kaitlyn then she throws a baby fit. She has the brain of a toddler. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:48 pm

The only reason I can see for her feeling shafted (considering she's had appearances in various after shows/specials/game shows) is that she didn't get DWTS or her own show. Why she thinks she's more deserving of those than anyone else, beats me. Did that little period of being a fan favourite after Chris's season go to her head that much, or has seen always been under the impression that she's a star? It's baffling. She only proved during her own season that she's better at actively sabotaging opportunities than making the most of them. What a surprise that she's no one's first choice. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:55 pm

^ Is it to be assumed that Kaitlyn has narsasistic qualities ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ Is it to be assumed that Kaitlyn has narsasistic qualities ?

I'm not a psychiatrist, and even if I were I wouldn't attempt to dx from afar and through my TV and computer screen. I definitely dx her as spoiled and immature though. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 4256136633
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:24 pm

She can discuss her broken contract with Aire Luke Caila Chase et all and perhaps take a moment to read the contract if there was one. I'm pretty sure it would have said "This agreement may be revoked or changed without notice" or something to that effect.

She IMO thinks she is a popular Bachelorette who speaks her mind and is a tough cookie that no one is to mess with who has a F1 and a ring. What she actually is, IMO is an old 'ette, her season is 2 yrs old now, and is the most unprofessional classless lead they've ever had. She is clueless on how she comes across. She thinks she's tough for speaking her mind.

Where is Shawn during all this?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:32 pm

Certainly not defending him, but it is laugh out loud   And I have a feeling he's just getting started. laugh out loud
Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister 32m
When you can't spell someone's name correctly, that usually doesn't help. #thebachelor

Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister 23m
Melissa R has a mirror ball. So quickly they forget! #thebachelor

ETA:  And Kaitlyn's actually still sober during these rants  affraid

Kaitlyn Bristowe‏Verified account @kaitlynbristowe  4h
I'm doing 30 days.. And I started on the 2nd. So I actually have another 3 days #SonOfA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:41 pm

laugh out loud what ? She is throwing tantrums again on her social media because nick got  the dwts gig? Wtf is wrong with this woman ? She seems so making herself ridiculous because of this childish reactions everytime somebody got a show or part of a certain reality show.I mean she is old story. She needs to shut up.She has a lot of time on her hands.Can't believed it. Jmo

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:46 pm

It was a matter of time. She has no idea, no idea at all what she spews and the effect it has on her Dlist status.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa