SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:13 pm

@Aria
It is interesting (and Bachelor historians correct me, if I'm wrong) because all of our married couples get married within about 2 years of the engagement/finale. The ones that went longer, like Byron/Mary and Charlie/Sarah never made it to the end.
I am one of those people that believe when you know it, you know it and let's move into the next phase of our lives. 
I was engaged to my spouse of almost 39 yrs after knowing and dating him 9 months. I knew he was the one a month into our dating.  I finished schooling and we got married. If the relationship had stalled, I would have moved away and that probably would have been it. 
Sometimes there are extenuating situations, like paying off school loans or finishing an intensive degree (med school) or a business project that requires some long distance, but by and large, I believe when it's right, it's right and there is no reason (generally) to wait.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:23 pm

Are these two ever going to get married? laugh out loud. I thought Jordan and JoJo were bad, but geez, Kaitlyn and Shawn take the cake. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Are these two ever going to get married?  laugh out loud. I thought Jordan and JoJo were bad, but geez, Kaitlyn and Shawn take the cake.  Jmo.  

Ya know, on average, if a couple met in real life, they’d be together two years or so before even getting engaged, IMO. Being together three years, but not married yet, is not some wildly bad and unheard of thing. I’m glad they’ve taken their time and have actually built a life together.

I don’t see them breaking up any time soon. If after year four they have no plans then I’ll start to really worry about them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Are these two ever going to get married?  laugh out loud. I thought Jordan and JoJo were bad, but geez, Kaitlyn and Shawn take the cake.  Jmo.  

Ya know, on average, if a couple met in real life, they’d be together two years or so before even getting engaged, IMO. Being together three years, but not married yet, is not some wildly bad and unheard of thing. I’m glad they’ve taken their time and have actually built a life together.

I don’t see them breaking up any time soon. If after year four they have no plans then I’ll start to really worry about them.

Yeah, agree. I was with my husband 3 years before we even got engaged. I don’t think that’s very long to wait either.

At least these two really, really know each other. The good; the bad; the ugly. They know what they are walking into with each other, and that’s smart. When/if  they do get married, it will be because they are legit and it will be an informed choice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:38 pm

I've actually been concerned about them too. The one thing Shawn & Kait have had going for them through everything, all the criticisms and speculation about their relationship before is that they always seemed to be on the same page with each other and it's pretty obvious imo that they're not on the same page with this. It's increasingly obvious that Kait wants to get married and Shawn's the holdup. IMO He's content with the way things are and she wants more and that's never a good sign in a relationship. That doesn't mean I think they're breaking up tomorrow but sooner or later something's gotta give. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:44 pm

IReneeM wrote:I've actually been concerned about them too. The one thing Shawn & Kait have had going for them through everything, all the criticisms and speculation about their relationship before is that they always seemed to be on the same page with each other and it's pretty obvious imo that they're not on the same page with this. It's increasingly obvious that Kait wants to get married and Shawn's the holdup. IMO He's content with the way things are and she wants more and that's never a good sign in a relationship. That doesn't mean I think they're breaking up tomorrow but sooner or later something's gotta give. All Jmo.

Yeah, this too. laugh out loud Im all over the place. Someone has to eventually give in. Over a year ago, Kaitlyn was on Jimmy Kimmel for Nick’s premier saying give them a year and they will be married. It’s been like 15-16 mos since that interview and we are still in that exact same limbo place. Either Kaitlyn needs to give up her marriage dreams and settle for the life Shawn wants, or he needs to let go and do it her way. I totally agree Kaitlyn is in deep with this guy... but I’m increasingly of the opinion she is way further in than he is.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:48 pm

I agree something (someone) needs to give and I will be shocked, stunned and amazed if it’s not Shawn marrying the he!! outta Kait. Like no way imo! But I’ve been wrong a lot too laugh out loud Bachelor nation is unpredictable!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 pm

I don't think anyone should rush into marriage nor do I think waiting is a big deal. Maybe it's just the cultures I have personal experience with, but most people I know have dated for 5-10 years before getting married and it hasn't hurt them in any way. However, if you're already engaged and one of you is dying to get married, than it's like "why not?". If you're really 100% committed then I feel like your partner's feelings should matter more than any irrational hang-ups you may have. I think a lot of men fear that a wedding leads to babies and if they aren't ready for that they'll keep putting off the wedding. I wonder if that could be Shawn's problem? Is he as desperate to have babies as Kaitlyn?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:57 pm

How long these two have been engaged ?

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:01 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:How long these two have been engaged ?
 It will be 3 years in a couple weeks. I think they have an earlier than normal Bachelorette engagement-versary. Early May due to Kaitlyn’s wonky filming schedule.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I agree something (someone) needs to give and I will be shocked, stunned and amazed if it’s not Shawn marrying the he!! outta Kait. Like no way imo! But I’ve been wrong a lot too laugh out loud Bachelor nation is unpredictable!
I agree. 
If that is truly what K's heart wants and I think it is, less than that will only plant a seed of resentment that eventually grows and thrives. No one wants that in a relationship. It will eventually splinter them. 
I think they will marry. If not in the next two years...then imo what a shame. 
Are they financially secure? Are there unresolved big issues? I don't follow them outside reading on our forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:How long these two have been engaged ?
 It will be 3 years in a couple weeks. I think they have an earlier than normal Bachelorette engagement-versary. Early May due to Kaitlyn’s wonky filming schedule.

Thanks.Wow! They have been engaged for a long time now. I have a feeling wedding won’t come anytime soon for these two.They seem okay of this long engagement . Unless if there are changes and marriage is happening. If they really want to get married it happened already . I don’t think time is the problem here. They have the time of their life to plan a wedding.It is just simply they never been ready of getting married for some reasons no one knows .jmo.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Eb97c9
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 9zt107Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 XgicucKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 Oaw2uvKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 2pqw5k8Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 30szzauKaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 65 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa