SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:30 am

Never was a fan of Kaitlyn, even back in her CS's days and then when she had her own season and the whole sleeping with Nick....ick, just ick.  Now, she is getting annoyed at people not wanting to buy her scrunchies?  I am still in shock that scrunchies are making a comeback...or are they?  laugh out loud. Jmso
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:27 am

sdmom wrote:
jashfan wrote:I like Kaitlyn and Shawn but i think $17 is to much for 1 scrunchy . And i dont like the attitude Kaitlyn gave people on Instagram when they commented that the cost was to high.  Lost respect for her today. JMO

You piqued my curiosity so I went to see her IG story. I am not amused by it.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 1c050c10

Support her unborn children. Lmao. Kaitlyn, I have to support 2 children already here on this earth. Because of that, I’m probably not going to waste $17  on a scrunchie when I’ve got more important things to cover. laugh out loud 

Her entitlement is insufferable. It’s her worst character trait.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:38 am

Geez that supporting her unborn children comment is just stupid and so insensitive. What could have been a fun endeavor now just exposes her immaturity and lack of empathy for real adult living. She has a lot to learn.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am

I would't put a scrunchie on my head even if Kaitlyn personally paid me 17 dollars to do so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:26 am

Support her unborn children? How incredibly tone deaf of her especially considering real life children on this earth are being treated in horrendous ways which is all over the news. Why doesn't she ask for support them instead of her hypothetical children? She is so unbelievably stupid. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:12 pm

I have a question.

Are the scrunchies a way to crowd-source funding for ANOTHER small business?

Or,

Is the small business she mentions the "dewedit" scrunchie operation?

Color me confused.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:27 pm

HIII... Its my first day here , happy to be here and thank you for all you guys do.
This thread got my attention so i'm going to start here... here we go Hugesmile

I like kaitlyn but she can be very insecure at times and it shows. Kaitlyn is one of those people that we have seen her at her worst (i can't say that about many other bach people) only because she shows her weaknesses time and time again.
I was on her page when she posted about dew and to be fair some comments were awful and they got deleted the next morning, people calling her names and saying you don't even have hair etc for a freaking scrunchie line launch.She responded to many comments (on her account, shawn and dew)  some were nice , some were rude/sassy and i don't support that but i think she had a moment of weakness and insecurity that showed.
I don't think she is a terrible person only because every single person who knows her/met her always talk very nicely about her and adore her , i just think she reacted very poorly at the moment and it happens. She is far from perfect and really need to work on toning down her sarcasm and weird humor.
Lastly, the fact that Whitney B is still one of her best friend and adores her is enough evidence for me that she not that horrible, that girl won't be friend with someone bratty and awful.(I adore Whitney)
Geez my first every comment is long :D

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:08 pm

@Mozhi1

Great Post.

I love Kaitlyn. But sometimes I want to pull her by her ear and say "just stop it"

I think she reacts too quickly sometimes when she is too hormonal. Sometimes she can brush it off be quite witty to the trolls. And sometimes she is explosive.

She is a good person. She is just a fire cracker. That can get on peoples nerves.

I still love her. But damn $17 really that's like $25 Canadian almost. That is brutal.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:32 pm

nikikass wrote:@Mozhi1

Great Post.

I love Kaitlyn.  But sometimes I want to pull her by her ear and say "just stop it"

I think she reacts too quickly sometimes when she is too hormonal.  Sometimes she can brush it off be quite witty to the trolls. And sometimes she is explosive.

She is a good person.  She is just a fire cracker.  That can get on peoples nerves.

I still love her.  But damn $17 really that's like $25 Canadian almost.   That is brutal.

Yea, i think a lot of times she tries to be sarcastic/funny but it comes across as rude and not nice.
Those scrunchies are expensive and i simply won't buy them, i just don't get attacking any of these people for prices they set. I understand feedbacks but not attacking individuals.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:40 pm

I think Kaitlyn has a lot of cool qualities. I’ve never considered her kind or nice though. To me, she’s really not a nice person.

She’s extroverted, and creative, and go with the flow, and different. She beats to her own drum. But I wouldn’t call her a nice person. Just not the first adjective I’d pick up to describe her. JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:41 pm

@Mozhi1 Welcome!!!!

Kaitlyn sure is an interesting chick. I think she tries to be this badass, independent woman of the world but in reality I think she's more an insecure, defensive girl. She's basically a good person who would benefit greatly to just take two seconds and think before she hits that send button. Then again, that's what some people like about her. Girlfriend will say just about anything that pops into her head. laugh out loud

As for her scrunchie line, I think she'll have some of her fans buying the product if for no other reason than to support her. How many will be repeat customers, I don't know. That's the real number to look for to see if it's a success.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Family10Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel15Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion - Page 75 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozhi1 Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:49 pm

lipsis wrote:@Mozhi1  Welcome!!!!

Kaitlyn sure is an interesting chick. I think she tries to be this badass, independent woman of the world but in reality I think she's more an insecure, defensive girl. She's basically a good person who would benefit greatly to just take two seconds and think before she hits that send button. Then again, that's what some people like about her. Girlfriend will say just about anything that pops into her head. laugh out loud

As for her scrunchie line, I think she'll have some of her fans buying the product if for no other reason than to support her. How many will be repeat customers, I don't know. That's the real number to look for to see if it's a success.

Thank you.
HAHA you are so right, she really needs to take 2 seconds before she hits that send button.
I Agree, her scrunchies are all sold out now and some on pre-order so i think it did ok for now but i think she needs to work on that business more and try to make it better if she wants to be successful.

Mozhi1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #4 - Discussion

+104
Billysmom
terabithia
notarose
Mozhi1
Vrenessa