SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 January 12th 2017, 2:28 pm

From RS:  

There was no cocktail party this episode as they had a pool party, which took place on Monday, Oct. 3rd, and Corinne’s nanny comment was highly talked about causing more drama with her, along with her being overtly sexual and all over Nick (also shown in the season preview).

Plus it would make no sense to have a CP party (or pool party instead) and it not lead into the RC, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem January 12th 2017, 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He doesn't look like he's having fun in this pic. One arm is hanging there aimlessly.

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 144869_9421

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2102-2/photos/

IMO he's been dealt Corrine, he's probably thinking is she for real, is she a plant. She's being herself and IMO it's not up to him to tell her what to do and what not to do. At least he knows how she really is, and ultimately lets her go. If he passed on her advances as reported by Millsy in the podcast, which I didn't listen to, then he's had every opportunity to take advantage of her coming on to him, he didn't. He could have saved it for the FS, again, he didn't. She apparently misses RC's because she's passed out, drunk, sleeping or whatever. This is not the type of girl IMO that Nick is looking for. I think it's a combination of letting her go as far as possible for the ratings, and for Corrine to be out front and centre for possibly the next lead. Once she is let go, it will be interesting to read his blog or listen to media for the reasons he finally let her go.

This is where I am not getting it. He either is lying about why he's keeping her around (to the final 4) with her literally being classless and even too drunk to be at the Rose Ceremony and it's the Producers making him keep her along, or he's keeping her around, because HE wants to even though she acts like she does. Even if it's a combination of both, I don't get it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu January 12th 2017, 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He doesn't look like he's having fun in this pic. One arm is hanging there aimlessly.

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 144869_9421

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2102-2/photos/

IMO he's been dealt Corrine, he's probably thinking is she for real, is she a plant. She's being herself and IMO it's not up to him to tell her what to do and what not to do. At least he knows how she really is, and ultimately lets her go. If he passed on her advances as reported by Millsy in the podcast, which I didn't listen to, then he's had every opportunity to take advantage of her coming on to him, he didn't. He could have saved it for the FS, again, he didn't. She apparently misses RC's because she's passed out, drunk, sleeping or whatever. This is not the type of girl IMO that Nick is looking for. I think it's a combination of letting her go as far as possible for the ratings, and for Corrine to be out front and centre for possibly the next lead. Once she is let go, it will be interesting to read his blog or listen to media for the reasons he finally let her go.
It apparently doesn't and will never matter he did not sleep with her no matter how hard she tried to make it happen. deadhorse Except of course in the here and now with his F1. I'm sure she has grinned a time or two about it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel January 12th 2017, 2:37 pm

I think it's a matter of ok I'll keep her around because I have to, but she goes before the FS? I don't think he was too happy or maybe shocked when she kept interrupting. Other contestants have done that, Shawn/K, Kevin, Bach Canada and they were praised for making the effort to spend time with the girl, however both of those guys were the F1.

If anyone should have stopped her it should have been the person who she was interrupting IMO. I would have said, sorry, no. You've already had time, and now you're wasting my limited time. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 January 12th 2017, 2:38 pm

Maybe Corrine is F4 by default. Did Kristina leave on her own? Maybe she was meant to be F4. I just cannot believe that Nick would choose Corrine to be in his final four by choice.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 12th 2017, 2:39 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Maybe Corrine is F4 by default. Did Kristina leave on her own? Maybe she was meant to be F4. I just cannot believe that Nick would choose Corrine to be in his final four by choice.

Not according to RS. RS said that before the RC (there isn't even a RC), he goes to them and tells Kristina she's not continuing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu January 12th 2017, 2:43 pm

TPTB are going to make sure we meet the nanny. That was decided the day they cast her. It helps that Nick likes her, of course. Did he ever see F1 potential, no 1-1, I kinda doubt it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose January 12th 2017, 2:43 pm

^^^
"reacts,or acts, or plays to the level level of the contestants". Absolutely agree @sdmom.
So far I can see that with Corrine, Liz, Alexis, and Dani M.
Corrine - enough said
Liz - she ignored him for 9 months, he ignored her at the museum; she laid it on the line in her breakup speech, he broke up with her
Alexis - she is boldly playful, he played along by birthing her child
Dani M - she is soft spoken so he spoke softly with her; they shared a similiar event in their lives; he gently encouraged a kiss in the hot tub by touching her nose with his and never crossed a boundary with his body.
So far he has only initiated a kiss with Dani M despite Lacy, Jasmine, and Corrine being the initiators on the wedding group date.  With Raven, his alone time on the group date was him asking her a lot of questions.  
Yet to be seen interaction:
Zero alone time with Vanessa, not even during the photo shoot as there were bridesmaids, and same with Danielle L. Rachel had no date.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem January 12th 2017, 2:46 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:TPTB are going to make sure we meet the nanny. That was decided the day they cast her. It helps that Nick likes her, of course. Did he ever see F1 potential, no 1-1, I kinda doubt it.

I'm not talking of F1 potential, but the Next Bachelorette potential. He's defending her like she's the F2 gal/potential next Bachelorette to me.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki January 12th 2017, 2:50 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:TPTB are going to make sure we meet the nanny. That was decided the day they cast her. It helps that Nick likes her, of course. Did he ever see F1 potential, no 1-1, I kinda doubt it.

I actually thought maybe Nick himself was fascinated about the people that spawned Corinne. Sort of in an, "this is fascinating..." sort of way. Especially if he already knew by then Rachel/Raven/Vanessa were his F3 and that it was going to be Vanessa in the end. By the way, I'm sort of kidding with that rationale.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel January 12th 2017, 2:52 pm

atem wrote:

I'm not talking of F1 potential, but the Next Bachelorette potential.  He's defending her like she's the F2 gal/potential next Bachelorette to me.

@atem Yup that's what I've been thinking since epi 1. I sure hope I'm wrong, it would be a brutal season to watch IMHO. I will create a thread for potential next 'ette and we can discuss in there as the season goes along.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki January 12th 2017, 3:03 pm

atem wrote:

I'm not talking of F1 potential, but the Next Bachelorette potential.  He's defending her like she's the F2 gal/potential next Bachelorette to me.

To each his own but I haven't seen that. I think he's defending her and his decision to keep her, just as many leads have defended their actions every season. Also, I think his focus in interviews and what he talks about mirror what's happening on the show. For example, he spoke glowingly in many interviews about Rachel and why he gave her the FIR because that was a big part of the premiere and of course spoke about Liz.

This episode was all about Corinne and Liz (unfortunately) so of course he's going to talk about it and defend his decisions. I don't see any sense of next Bachelorette potential or defending her like she's F2. He and her have come under flack for what happened in the episode and he's simply saying "here's why I gave her the rose".

And considering how Nick defended Kaitlyn regarding the pre-FS sex (even though she already clearly hated him by then but I digress...) I am not surprised he's not publicly judging or condemning Corinne for taking off her top and being sexually aggressive with him. And it's also not surprising he will defend her when she's getting plenty of "trash, ho, sl*t, etc." comments online.

Last edited by lleyki on January 12th 2017, 4:04 pm; edited 3 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt