SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think it's a matter of ok I'll keep her around because I have to, but she goes before the FS? I don't think he was too happy or maybe shocked when she kept interrupting. Other contestants have done that, Shawn/K, Kevin, Bach Canada and they were praised for making the effort to spend time with the girl, however both of those guys were the F1.

If anyone should have stopped her it should have been the person who she was interrupting IMO. I would have said, sorry, no. You've already had time, and now you're wasting my limited time. Smiley

As much as I hate to say it, it could also possibly be there was not another woman he was interested in to keep around more in her place. He possibly could not care. The reality of the situation is until HTD's the lead spends little time with any of the cast except for his 1:1 dates. So much of the time there is not a real connection with all of the F4. It's a matter of time longer for some.

I think production is rubbing their hands in glee getting to do a HTD with the nanny and over the top cast person. Cucumbers snacks for all. This has more potential than the pidgeon funeral, laying in a casket and stuffed animal heads on a wall combined.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think it's a matter of ok I'll keep her around because I have to, but she goes before the FS? I don't think he was too happy or maybe shocked when she kept interrupting. Other contestants have done that, Shawn/K, Kevin, Bach Canada and they were praised for making the effort to spend time with the girl, however both of those guys were the F1.

If anyone should have stopped her it should have been the person who she was interrupting IMO. I would have said, sorry, no. You've already had time, and now you're wasting my limited time. Smiley

As much as I hate to say it, it could also possibly be there was not another woman he was interested in to keep around more in her place. He possibly could not care. The reality of the situation is until HTD's the lead spends little time with any of the cast except for his 1:1 dates. So much of the time there is not a real connection with all of the F4. It's a matter of time longer for some.

I think production is rubbing their hands in glee getting to do a HTD with the nanny and over the top cast person. Cucumbers snacks for all. This has more potential than the pidgeon funeral, laying in a casket and stuffed animal heads on a wall combined.

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 3806527698 Your version would be more funny than this show ever could be.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:24 pm

I think it could be. The whole premise behind the show is ridiculous and is why MF went with it. The fact anything serious has come of it shows how life is stranger than fiction.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Good point @Kashathediva. Could be.

I quite often eat cucumbers for lunch. She has thrown my lunch schedule out of whack. I don't have a nanny to slice them for me. I cut an English cucumber in half, cut that half in half and eat it. laugh out loud

Next thing you know, we'll see nanny next to Jorge behind the bar at Paradise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:32 pm

I love to eat cucumbers, also and feed them to Kasha with baby carrots in addition to her dog food every evening for years.
I can see Nanny and Jorge in the boom boom room. Bring it.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:40 pm

I agree with many comments above. I think Nick has kept Corrine for a variety of reasons:

1.) Producers (and Nick) saw that she makes for dramatic TV
2.) Nick wanted to give the other women a challenging situation to see their true colors. Who would rise above and reveal they are capable of holding their own?
3.) Nick surely found Corrine entertaining.  I certainly do.

Question is, why did he keep her around so long?
IMO, The nanny had to make an appearance. The best way? A hometown date.  Plus, he chose to send women home first who were getting attached to him that he did not reciprocate their feelings (like Danielle L, Danielle M and Kristina) I think he felt that Corrine was easier to keep around and send home without her getting too emotionally attached to him because their connection was largely physical.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:44 pm

I honestly don't think Nick even has a physical connection to Corrine. I think it's her attraction to him being the hamburger.
I see little more than Corrine=Chad=Twins=Bentley=Tiara= any of the other ratings/drama booster person. Chad and Corrine would make a dynamite hook up for tv purposes.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I honestly don't think Nick even has a physical connection to Corrine. I think it's her attraction to him being the hamburger.
I see little more than Corrine=Chad=Twins=Bentley=Tiara= any of the other ratings/drama booster person.  Chad and Corrine would make a dynamite hook up for tv purposes.

Didn't I just read somewhere in here that Chad is already signed and sealed for BIP? or maybe it was while I was reading RS.

I also don't see a physical connection between Nick and Corinne. I think he recognises what her role is in his season and he understands that there has to be a villain and it just happens that this season, it's Corinne. He may find her antics mildly amusing, but in no way do I see any real connection. If she had been at the wedding, who knows, he might have chosen to hook up with her instead of Liz, but as for any kind of real interest, I just don't see it. He may find it easier to keep her around because he sees that she doesn't have any real interest in him either. He is just her way to BIP and future shilling.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:01 pm

Someone posted here the other day(yesterday?) Chad was signed for BIP. I hate not remembering and crediting the poster, but I read too many posts and --sorry poster--I forget sometimes.
She reminds me of one of those white furry, fluffy little animals that nip at your heels and yap yap yap.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Someone posted here the other day(yesterday?) Chad was signed for BIP. I hate not remembering and crediting the poster, but I read too many posts and --sorry poster--I forget sometimes.
She reminds me of one of those white furry, fluffy little animals that nip at your heels and yap yap yap.

It was posted last night in regards to a podcast Mills did with someone.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you. PINKHEART

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:15 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Someone posted here the other day(yesterday?) Chad was signed for BIP. I hate not remembering and crediting the poster, but I read too many posts and --sorry poster--I forget sometimes.

It was me. No problem. Here is the post again:

Great interview with Robert Mills:

https://m.soundcloud.com/ewradio/abc-executive-robert-mills-calls-in-and-dishes-about-the-upcoming-season-of-bachelor

Some highlights:
Nick "keeps it in his pants until the FS" - heard at about 4:30

Discussing the main candidate for the next Bachelorette - around 9:30

Chad will be back for BIP, he signed his contract - around 11:10

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt