SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:35 am

Lisa wrote:...IF he goes on DWTS...game over, I give them 3 months tops..it's just the kiss of death for couples laugh out loud & I like Nick now but he seems quite "fame hungry"
I think Vanessa will be supportive of Nick "if" he is on DWTS. She's the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with. She's going to be a priority when he's not practicing. It's only for a couple of months JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:43 am

I remember last week, on his date with Dani M, he talked about you need to be vulnerable in a relationship. He is being vulnerable with Vanessa! He admitted he's terrified but she made him less so. I see openness, vulnerability, tenderness, sweetness and affection in this date. I am going to pay attention on his other single dates to see if he's being such genuine and sensitive with others
No one knows if they will last. Sean did DWTS and still married his girl. Trista who many thought would not leave Hollywood but she did. So we just have to wait and see. Besides, Nick said he's starting a man grooming business, so maybe he will live somewhere else, who knows?
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:45 am

I just CAN NOT watch/listen to Corrine. Gotta love the mute button. I use it everytime she comes on the screen YIKES!

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:54 am

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 C2WbL_RUAAAGlho
Sarah Wainschel ‏@Swainsch 1m
Are we not gonna talk about how Corinne is wearing a Kabbalah bracelet a la early 2000s Madonna??? #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:56 am

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC
"I think about how much fun I have with you and how quickly I’m starting to care for you and that makes me less terrified.”
#TheBachelor

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 C2VrLLKUAAAc_BC

Nick saying that it makes him less terrified how quickly he is starting to care for Vanessa says it all to me.

Usually caring for someone makes one MORE terrified, IMO, but given this situation where Nick was probably terrified he would go on a 4th show and not have that spark with someone but then he met Vanessa and night one he knew she was a keeper and then their single date where he could just be himself and have an amazing connection he felt night one be validated? No wonder Nick is so grateful and less terrified and was in tears. I'd be too if I found the one - no matter where it happened - and especially on this crazy show!

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:00 am

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 C2Vdh_cUcAAVZEr
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan
#TheBachelor is on right now! Here is a picture of @chrisbharrison and the @backstreetboys feeding me smoked salmon! Best day of my life!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:02 am

sdmom wrote:I remember last week, on his date with Dani M, he talked about you need to be vulnerable in a relationship.  He is being vulnerable with Vanessa! He admitted he's terrified but she made him less so. I see openness, vulnerability, tenderness, sweetness and affection in this date. I am going to pay attention on his other single dates to see if he's being such genuine and sensitive with others
No one knows if they will last. Sean did DWTS and still married his girl. Trista who many thought would not leave Hollywood but she did. So we just have to wait and see. Besides, Nick said he's starting a man grooming business, so maybe he will live somewhere else, who knows?
Jmo.

Nick is a horrible actor. Horrible. The fact that he cried on his date with Vanessa was just so unexpected and I could practically feel his sigh of relief...finally. It is clear that he's a goner. No wonder they have to throw all this Corinne crap at us to try to distract and deflect. Watching him, their only real option is to create doubt of would she actually accept him after all the shenanigans with Corinne.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:23 am

Glamour: Would you be willing to leave Montreal, though?

Vanessa: I am willing to leave Montreal. That’s definitely something that needs to be discussed. We’ll see. We don’t know what the future holds, but I’m here. I’m happy!

From the horse's mouth. RS needs to double-check his sources before spreading rumors IMO.

Vanessa's Glamour Interview: http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-interview
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:28 am

I'm still blown away by the chemistry and connection Nissa had on their first 1/1 date. I mean when the pictures first came out I definitely saw chemistry but seeing it in motion was something no pun intended(or maybe) out of this world. As I had posted earlier in this thread I was fearful we would get jipped on the Nissa date, and I definitely would have preferred more of it as opposed to the drama but I feel what was shown of the date was high quality. I saw the cute/adorable and playfulness they had with one another, the physical attraction, the caring and doting when Vanessa got sick and her appreciation and gratefulness for it and then the sentimental family discussion and getting familiar with their pasts at the dinner. It was showed everything in great balance.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:38 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm still blown away by the chemistry and connection Nissa had on their first 1/1 date. I mean when the pictures first came out I definitely saw chemistry but seeing it in motion was something no pun intended(or maybe) out of this world. As I had posted earlier in this thread I was fearful we would get jipped on the Nissa date, and I definitely would have preferred more of it as opposed to the drama but I feel what was shown of the date was high quality. I saw the cute/adorable and playfulness they had with one another, the physical attraction, the caring and doting when Vanessa got sick and her appreciation and gratefulness for it and then the sentimental family discussion and getting familiar with their pasts at the dinner. It was showed everything in great balance.

As much as they made out constantly, I am rather surprised tptb let us actually witness a good, adult conversation. I was also pleasantly surprised by how much of the date they showed. I thought they would chop it up much more and we would be lucky to get 5 minutes. Now I am wondering why they showed us so much. My thought is that since the chemistry is so clear, even with the distractions of all the drama with Corinne and the others, they are going to make the audience think that she might turn him down.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:The only thing real about this season so far is Nick with Vanessa, IMO.

I think it was a done deal day one when Nick said Vanessa  was "a keeper" the moment he met her out the limo and his gut just knew.

As hard as I try, I see nothing else happening with any of the other women and Nick can't act to save his life other than trying to feign interest in the others with physical stuff (cause nothing much to talk about IMO that lends itself to them being the one).

CH's "come to Jesus" talk must have been about Nick needing to act more interested in the other women and "do the show" because to me this was over day one.

JMO

This makes me smile! I haven't watched it yet but I'm excited to see the chemistry I saw night one! And when u describe that u think nick new Vanessa was a done deal from night one reminds me of what U said about art and Matilda ! cheerleader ahhhhhhh finally Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:03 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The only thing real about this season so far is Nick with Vanessa, IMO.

I think it was a done deal day one when Nick said Vanessa  was "a keeper" the moment he met her out the limo and his gut just knew.

As hard as I try, I see nothing else happening with any of the other women and Nick can't act to save his life other than trying to feign interest in the others with physical stuff (cause nothing much to talk about IMO that lends itself to them being the one).

CH's "come to Jesus" talk must have been about Nick needing to act more interested in the other women and "do the show" because to me this was over day one.

JMO

This makes me smile! I haven't watched it yet but I'm excited to see the chemistry I saw night one! And when u describe that u think nick new Vanessa was a done deal from night one reminds me of what U said about art and Matilda ! cheerleader ahhhhhhh finally Hugesmile

Best part...Nick crying!...in episode 3 no less. And who knew a man holding a barf bag could be so romantic.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt