SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:12 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:The only thing real about this season so far is Nick with Vanessa, IMO.

I think it was a done deal day one when Nick said Vanessa  was "a keeper" the moment he met her out the limo and his gut just knew.

As hard as I try, I see nothing else happening with any of the other women and Nick can't act to save his life other than trying to feign interest in the others with physical stuff (cause nothing much to talk about IMO that lends itself to them being the one).

CH's "come to Jesus" talk must have been about Nick needing to act more interested in the other women and "do the show" because to me this was over day one.

JMO

This makes me smile! I haven't watched it yet but I'm excited to see the chemistry I saw night one! And when u describe that u think nick new Vanessa was a done deal from night one reminds me of what U said about art and Matilda ! cheerleader ahhhhhhh finally Hugesmile
Think Art and Matilda but on steroids and a more mature version (30s versus 20s). But still tons of fun and chemistry and romance.

IMO, Vanessa had Nick at "Hello". When I first saw those Life&Style photos posted while filming I thought Vanessa was going to be F1 just based on those photos alone and posted I thought she would be F1 just based on the pure bliss on her face and the way Nick was holding her. So I had high expectations for their single date and honestly, their date was everything and more. It was the best first single date I have ever seen (including Art and Matilda's). They could have just ended the show right then and there IMO.

Too bad they likely will throw the Corinne crap as @Sprite posted at us to get audiences to wonder if Nick really is serious about finding a wife and/or to keep the suspense of whether he will be turned down and heartbroken once again or whether fourth time really is the charm. Gotta have that drama there or it's not the show. So on that front it's going to be a rocky road I am sure but oh so worth it for Nick and Vanessa. I so love them together I don't even care what they do with Corinne or any of the added drama... I just tune it out because it's all white noise to me.

I can't wait to see more of Vanessa and Nick together! Their connection to me is romantic, deep, fun, sexy, tender, undeniable...and just real. And it's only episode 3! beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:21 am

I've been reading since last week's episode about Nick's "fall from graces", regarding his questionable gestures and disrespecting women, encouraging "miss I have a nanny" erratic behavior and I'm finally able to put my 2cents in: After seeing the last 2 episodes (jumping boring minutes, bc the show isn't entertaining me much, but this forum sure does) I understand the sentiment, but I've also seen the same old Nick in all the s***w-ups that have made people feel disappointed.

It's not surprising, considering that the Nick we got to know defended Ashley I's actions during the BIP, by justifying them as being authentic and real, something he values in people, despite not being righteous and respectful. I called him out on that - here (among us). So, what I'm seeing him doing with "miss free boobs" is exactly that. His vision through the "we got a show to make" glasses, where he appreciates that a person doesn't try to hide the "not so perfect" side of themselves for the sake of resulting "good" in the eyes of the viewers (and here I could make another consideration in reference to Nick being calculating and strategic ... because I would call out all so "perfectly good" cast on how much thought they put into what they said/did for the sake of their image).

It's a much longer topic, that I partially agree with him, when said certain behavior has logic and purpose (like Nick's questionable behavior during Andi's season, or even Kaitlyn's), but I completely disagree with him when it comes to women (or men, said Chad) losing human decency, usage of their brain (and showing utter ignorance) and self-respect, resulting in complete stupidity, arrogance and bullying conduct.

That, my dear Nick, should never be justifiable with being authentic and real. Especially when they same "criticized" people, then try to make excuses for themselves, saying that in the real world (outside of the show) they are much better behaved. Well, where was that authenticity then?

What I do have to say is that fortunately, I saw Nick in the last unfortunate events with "miss I want my nanny" being uncomfortable and not enthusiastic to cooperate, which says to me, that he does know where the "fine line" is ... he just s***w-up in that moment with the participation in the brainless actions for the entertainment, the show he is supposed to lead ... and act somehow interested in all those women individually.

So, save to say, the "Nick good heart" is there, he just has to navigate better and I'm glad that for once there's a woman who isn't shy to call him out - to his face.
Kudos to Vanessa, welcome among us!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:00 am

Sprite wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm still blown away by the chemistry and connection Nissa had on their first 1/1 date. I mean when the pictures first came out I definitely saw chemistry but seeing it in motion was something no pun intended(or maybe) out of this world. As I had posted earlier in this thread I was fearful we would get jipped on the Nissa date, and I definitely would have preferred more of it as opposed to the drama but I feel what was shown of the date was high quality. I saw the cute/adorable and playfulness they had with one another, the physical attraction, the caring and doting when Vanessa got sick and her appreciation and gratefulness for it and then the sentimental family discussion and getting familiar with their pasts at the dinner. It was showed everything in great balance.

As much as they made out constantly, I am rather surprised tptb let us actually witness a good, adult conversation. I was also pleasantly surprised by how much of the date they showed. I thought they would chop it up much more and we would be lucky to get 5 minutes. Now I am wondering why they showed us so much. My thought is that since the chemistry is so clear, even with the distractions of all the drama with Corinne and the others, they are going to make the audience think that she might turn him down.

ITA, before this episode, I actually mentioned in a couple of posts, that from analysis of the the dates (using spoilers/Aunties_Love summary of the date schedules) and types of dates that Nick was the furthest in his relationship with Vanessa (by Bimini, before FS even) than anyone else. Like you I believe that the story arc is about holding on to the one and his journey or experience is to find the runner up of the next Ette. @AllAboutLove - truedat "Come to Jesus" is to make Nick realize that his F1 may pull a Becca or Sharleen, he probably needed a "just in case." All IMO of course.

In the same vane I thought his F2 on night one were Dannielle M and Vanessa - but I think he had an F1 and F4. His first 4 dates were his initial F4 and all of them including Rachel were potential "Ettes." I also think that he had attraction to Kristina (I want to see that play out too).

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 am

Keep thinking how hard it must be for Vanessa to have watched that Danielle L makeout session..Nick better tone it down with the other women from now laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 am

coolangel wrote:
Glamour: Would you be willing to leave Montreal, though?

Vanessa: I am willing to leave Montreal. That’s definitely something that needs to be discussed. We’ll see. We don’t know what the future holds, but I’m here. I’m happy!

From the horse's mouth. RS needs to double-check his sources before spreading rumors IMO.

Vanessa's Glamour Interview: http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-interview

Re: the bolded. Can't believe they let that get out there in print. Pre-SM Bachelor days, that would have been a complete give-away to us.

But I was bummed when Vanessa said in the interview that she most admires Kaitlyn and Shawn. ugh.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:33 am

Wow! Just watched episode 3 and loved the date between Nick and Vanessa. I can now see why there is so much drama with Corrinne shown, although no amount of drama can detract from Nick and Vanessa's connection IMO. Can't wait to see more of their relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

Can I just say ~ I am THRILLED that Nick didn't end up with Andi OR Kaitlyn.  OMG, Nick and Vanessa :tissuebox   They have to be my favorite bachelor couple in a long, long time!   Please don't blow this Nick!! :sprinklehearts
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:27 am

I knew once Nick was announced as Bach that he'd give us an interesting season.... but i think he's going to give us one of the best in awile. Vanessa attracts and challenges him, and their date last night was really something. I didnt watch Andi's season so don't have an opinion on him from then, but watching him on Kaitlyn's I liked him despite all the drama about him I read on this board. Only watched a few later episodes of BIP but liked what I saw there too. For me, watching him talk to Van during dinner, I felt like I was getting to know the real Nick, not Bach Nick, or edited Nick, but the guy he really is.... and I liked what I saw. Hope it works for them for awhile in real world as I think a good Canadian girl may be just what he needs ... we do like honesty and no BS, and I think that will keep him on his toes :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:33 am

luvstx wrote:
coolangel wrote:
Glamour: Would you be willing to leave Montreal, though?

Vanessa: I am willing to leave Montreal. That’s definitely something that needs to be discussed. We’ll see. We don’t know what the future holds, but I’m here. I’m happy!

From the horse's mouth. RS needs to double-check his sources before spreading rumors IMO.

Vanessa's Glamour Interview: http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelor-vanessa-grimaldi-nick-viall-interview

Re:  the bolded.  Can't believe they let that get out there in print.  Pre-SM Bachelor days, that would have been a complete give-away to us.

But I was bummed when Vanessa said in the interview that she most admires Kaitlyn and Shawn.  ugh.

Fellow Canadians!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:38 am

Sprite wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:I'm still blown away by the chemistry and connection Nissa had on their first 1/1 date. I mean when the pictures first came out I definitely saw chemistry but seeing it in motion was something no pun intended(or maybe) out of this world. As I had posted earlier in this thread I was fearful we would get jipped on the Nissa date, and I definitely would have preferred more of it as opposed to the drama but I feel what was shown of the date was high quality. I saw the cute/adorable and playfulness they had with one another, the physical attraction, the caring and doting when Vanessa got sick and her appreciation and gratefulness for it and then the sentimental family discussion and getting familiar with their pasts at the dinner. It was showed everything in great balance.

As much as they made out constantly, I am rather surprised tptb let us actually witness a good, adult conversation. I was also pleasantly surprised by how much of the date they showed. I thought they would chop it up much more and we would be lucky to get 5 minutes. Now I am wondering why they showed us so much. My thought is that since the chemistry is so clear, even with the distractions of all the drama with Corinne and the others, they are going to make the audience think that she might turn him down.

I would bet on it. They have been milking that from the beginning and frankly it is exactly what I expected them to do even when Nick as Bachelor was was just a hypothetical. JMO Whoever ended up being the frontrunner, the storyboard from TPTB perspective would be now how to make it look like another possible rejection.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:11 am

I just watched the show, and wow. All the filler and fluff with Corinne is boring, but the date with Vanessa was one on the most genuine dates this franchise has ever had, IMO. Vanessa is simply gorgeous, mature, smart, open and honest. And I'm so here for her calling Nick out. She's using his words he said to her and comparing them to his actions, and to her it doesn't add up. I'm so glad she's calling him out on exactly how he looks like he's acting. 'Riding Corinne' was exactly how it looked to the other women. It was hilarous how all the women walked away from his pool party. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:48 am

I'm sorry I think it extreme fake for a guy to cry after only one date with a girl like he did over Vanessa. We give the girls a horrible time for doing that crying thing after one date.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt