SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lisa Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I just am anxious to see how much of actual episode 3 dates we will get to see this Monday since they are going to need to play up Nick informing the girls on the group date about the Liz situation. Then they will have to play up Corinne and her whip cream shenanigans and then the aftermath of whatever happens with that since according to RS it didn't go as she had planned and it sent her into crying/drinking/snoozing fest. Then the actual second rose ceremony.  With Vanessa having a 1/1 and Rachel getting alone time at the group date I really hope with them both as the projected F1 and F3 that the dates get alot of airtime. I wonder if the episode cuts off again where it would be? Perhaps at the pool party it closes with Vanessa talking to Nick and asking the now famous question from the preview/telling him depending on is answer she would prefer not to get a rose (then both stare at one another intensely)..that seems like a dramatic enough cliff hanger laugh out loud.

We better see alot of his 1 on 1 date with Vanessa since she is the likely winner..they can't just edit alot of this airtime with "the one" that would be ridiculous..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:56 am

Sprite wrote:I hope they don't get in the habit of each episode ending before the RC. That "to be continued" annoyed me to no end last time they did that.

Seriously. It drives me crazy. I need structure in my reality tv! laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:59 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I just am anxious to see how much of actual episode 3 dates we will get to see this Monday since they are going to need to play up Nick informing the girls on the group date about the Liz situation. Then they will have to play up Corinne and her whip cream shenanigans and then the aftermath of whatever happens with that since according to RS it didn't go as she had planned and it sent her into crying/drinking/snoozing fest. Then the actual second rose ceremony.  With Vanessa having a 1/1 and Rachel getting alone time at the group date I really hope with them both as the projected F1 and F3 that the dates get alot of airtime. I wonder if the episode cuts off again where it would be? Perhaps at the pool party it closes with Vanessa talking to Nick and asking the now famous question from the preview/telling him depending on is answer she would prefer not to get a rose (then both stare at one another intensely)..that seems like a dramatic enough cliff hanger laugh out loud.

I thought Dani M's 1-1 date should have aired longer so I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa's is about the same length.
BSB and Olympic athletes need extra time as a thank you for appearing.
We didn't see any footage of Corrine's extra time before the cocktail party last epi but I imagine we will see Rachel. They get a hot tub so that should be good for either convo or kissing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 am

Lisa wrote:

We better see alot of his 1 on 1 date with Vanessa since she is the likely winner..they can't just edit alot of this airtime with "the one" that would be ridiculous..

Agreed though I probably want too much. I want to see the moments leading up and during the pics we got early on. The inside video from the previews look great! Maybe we get to see the school kids some how that were there as well. Heck I want to see the alleged barf incident and how they react to that. Then of course the dinner/night portion (assuming either wants to even eat at that point----not that the food ever is eaten anyway.) The episode description mentioned a romantic date leaving both Nick/girl in tears (hopeful, happy ones I am assuming/hoping for) and I don't know which other date it could refer to except the 1/1 unless Nick/Rachel end up sobbing in the hot tub...........you never know with this show.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:09 am

Does Danielle Lo get extra time or just the onstage dance/kiss?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:01 am

notarose wrote:

I thought Dani M's 1-1 date should have aired longer so I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa's is about the same length.
BSB and Olympic athletes need extra time as a thank you for appearing.
We didn't see any footage of Corrine's extra time before the cocktail party last epi but I imagine we will see Rachel. They get a hot tub so that should be good for either convo or kissing.

Seeing Vanessa is likely F1 though..maybe they will give her normal date time..hopefully!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:51 am

Many times during past seasons, TPTB have shortened the F1's SQT or 1:1 date time shown to capitalize on the drama.  By shorting the lead's time on screen with the F1, they don't have to show as much of the connection forming and it helps keep doubt that the rumored F1 is actually the F1.  At least early on with so many girls and so much opportunity for drama, tension and trashiness that are ratings grabs.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Let's just hope they even-out the wasted time spent on Corrine, with equal time for Nick and Vanessa. It's only fair, after subjecting the world to that! laugh out loud
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:07 pm

I agree, but wouldn't count on it.

IMO, MF and co. enjoy the time spent on Corinee more than they do the connection forming between the lead and F1-3.  Since he didn't create the show with a love story in mind.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Right, but as viewers, we have waited a long time for Nick to get his HEA. I hope it's not too much to ask, that we actually get to see it!! whipped
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:27 pm

From the epi 2 thread.

Lisa wrote:OMG have ya'll seen the clip of Vanessa & Nick on their date? It's game over imo! giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:13 pm

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 C2BvFCmUUAYOOwK
EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow
EXCLUSIVE: Vanessa & Nick's one-on-one date is a real stomach turner on next week's @BachelorABC! See the promo: http://et.tv/2jpR1qC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt