SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Preview of next week's bouncy castle. hmmm

ETA: Alexis' flipping the bird at 0:48 just solidified my love for her.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Re-posting what I said in the media thread.

Not as bad as the previews made it seem (still waiting for the whip cream drama though) but honestly, Nick kind of sounded like an airhead in that clip. "I like fun, I think a woman I end up with should like fun, this is dope (really, seriously...)" It just all sounded so dumb.

That said, the best part of the clip was Taylor's, "there's a bouncy house out front and we can see Nick and Corinne...that was weird" and of course Vanessa's bitchface taking shape. Oh she is not having it with Nick and his bullcrap.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:59 pm

@lleyki I'm going to say some of the air in that bouncy castle was pumped into his head. question
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:05 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:

Preview of next week's bouncy castle. hmmm

ETA: Alexis' flipping the bird at 0:48 just solidified my love for her.

Vanessa..."she pounced on him like a piece of meat, & I was like hmmmmm ..what is happening here?!" oh yes my Canadian girl is about to lay down the law & Nick will not know what hit him! laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:11 pm

See--even Vanessa knows about the hamburger theory. Smart girl.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:47 pm

repost - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
Vanessa: Nick, it's 4:00, we told everyone we would arrive at the cocktail party by 7:00 yet I come home and find you playing in the blowup castle with a blowup doll.  You said you would do the laundry, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and unplug the toilet.  Was that all hot air?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:05 pm

I just love Vanessa's reaction! laugh out loud She's so ready to give him an earful (and he deserves it).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:16 pm

lleyki wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:TPTB are going to make sure we meet the nanny. That was decided the day they cast her. It helps that Nick likes her, of course. Did he ever see F1 potential, no 1-1, I kinda doubt it.

I actually thought maybe Nick himself was fascinated about the people that spawned Corinne. Sort of in an, "this is fascinating..." sort of way. Especially if he already knew by then Rachel/Raven/Vanessa were his F3 and that it was going to be Vanessa in the end. By the way, I'm sort of kidding with that rationale.

I said the exact same thing to my sister about why I would keep Corrine around. I would want to meet her parents and the nanny to see where this girl came from...especially if I already knew who my f1/f2 were. For what it's worth, I would have also kept around the girl from Alaska for a HTD if I already knew...just so I could go to Alaska.

Just another reason I should never be on this show...my intentions would be self serving and not at all related to love.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:28 pm

mindless wrote:I just love Vanessa's reaction! laugh out loud She's so ready to give him an earful (and he deserves it).

:yes:  How she conducts the convo is going to be telling.  
Nick didn't know how either Bette would react when pushed until after he became F2.  He found out Andi turns  "cold fish" and subjects his sexually prowness to public scrutiny while Kaitlyn bitter snarks.  He, by his own admission, knows neither person would have worked as his person.
This pushing of buttons with Blonde Barbie is a way to find out how the women he is interested in will respond when they are fed up.
We know that Vanessa will confront him.  There may be others not seen in the preview. Should be fun!

Speaking of fun, I do believe that he does want a woman who has a carefree playful aspect to her personality.  A lot of people lose that childlike wonder as they age but not everyone. I also believe that he wants someone physically passionate.  These are only 2 of a list of traits I imagine he has in mind.

Don't, for a second, believe he is interested in someone who constantly clings on to him and never gives him an opportunity to be the initiator.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:38 pm

@notarose
Great post. I think that Nick was using the "Corinne situation" as a way to help him weed out the women that just wouldn't be a good match for him.  Vanessa stepped up and that spoke volumes to him. I can't wait to watch Nick get just what he asked for... a partner who is not afraid to call him on his BS. Go Vanessa!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 pm

I just am anxious to see how much of actual episode 3 dates we will get to see this Monday since they are going to need to play up Nick informing the girls on the group date about the Liz situation. Then they will have to play up Corinne and her whip cream shenanigans and then the aftermath of whatever happens with that since according to RS it didn't go as she had planned and it sent her into crying/drinking/snoozing fest. Then the actual second rose ceremony.  With Vanessa having a 1/1 and Rachel getting alone time at the group date I really hope with them both as the projected F1 and F3 that the dates get alot of airtime. I wonder if the episode cuts off again where it would be? Perhaps at the pool party it closes with Vanessa talking to Nick and asking the now famous question from the preview/telling him depending on is answer she would prefer not to get a rose (then both stare at one another intensely)..that seems like a dramatic enough cliff hanger laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:45 pm

I hope they don't get in the habit of each episode ending before the RC. That "to be continued" annoyed me to no end last time they did that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 3 Jan 16th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+63
Brill
emiusacska
Duke702
lightredemption
SueSt