SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 pm

queenb231985 wrote:To all the sleuthers out there.... Sorry if this question has already been answered but I must have missed it then.i know we know Peter was the first one on one but do we know which guys were at the basketball date vs the obstical course date back in episode two. And if so the guys who didn't get dates that first week is it telling or not??ne laugh out loud

And the only thing I will say about the supposed fight/disagreement.between rachel and Vanessa is that when asked during he after the final rose both of them said paraphrasing here "if nick is happy then I'm happy for him." I think that says a lot without saying anything. Neither of them mentioned Vanessa at all. I just didn't  get a good vibe about her. There that's my two scenes and im done now laugh out loud.

Off the top of my head, I don't think it's really telling if a guy doesn't get a date in the first week...particularly as she has more guys than anyone ever. Someone may have the stats on that.

Who don't you get a good vibe about? I don't know if it is Vanessa or Rachel.

For me it wasn't so much at how Rachel congratulated Nick on the show, it was that Instagram video post show where Alexis and Rachel both flat out said they didn't like Vanessa...several times and laughed about it. Not that she isn't entitled to that opinion, just that as the next Bette who had already been announced, it was unnecessary and frankly IMO totally ungracious. Enough said.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:31 am

^ @Sprite I thought that video was of Alexis and Jasmine not Rachel as it happened during ATFR but I could be wrong. I can't remember Rachel overtly saying she didn't like Vanessa...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by queenb231985 Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:01 am

Can you post that video u are talking about. As far as I know none of the girls have outright come out and discussed the disagreement/fight. And I think @brownravens is right the only contestants I remember hearing discuss it was jasmine and Alexis when asked but even they said they were no longer there when it happened. Only Corrine, Raven, Kristina, and Danielle where still there and it seems like most of them sided with rachel cause Vanessa was nowhere to be seen during that one episode it supposedly happened and in the trailer for the season Vanessa said something like "I hate his stupid decisions he makes" and that never aired....

queenb231985

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:02 am

It was a IG live video so disappears soon after posted.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:50 am

Rachel was seen and heard by many/any that watched saying she did not like Vanessa.  IG Live videos are only up while its live and for a short period after.  Unless someone recorded it, it's gone never to be seen or heard again.  

There are pages of discussion on it in Nick's threads in the archives.  If your interested in digging back, I'd start in Rachel and Vanessa's lindividual threads and the SM threads...the last, latter ones.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:46 am

I hope for this season we check the ratings because I have a feeling more people will be watching.  IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Seems like everything has gone underground.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Yes! I couldn't find anything today. I'm new but I thought that it would be easier Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:07 pm

@TLTF Thanks for trying! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:20 pm

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 63 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Has there ever been a contestant on the series bach/ette that goes on a date every week before?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:07 pm

reason wrote:Has there ever been a  contestant on the series bach/ette that goes on a date every week before?
I noticed that Peter has, never seen it before!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka