SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:27 pm

reason wrote:@julychild He said it will be different.  Let me guess how different.  In the last couple of season the family of the lead always travel to meet the guys, this time the family wont  be travelling, they are doing it home in Dallas because the sister is pregnant.  It will be the same format only we do not know where the FRC will be held. IMHO

I guess we'll see...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ChazSA Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:29 pm

@reason I don't know but I think that's why Millsy said it will be different plus it makes more sense to do that in terms of all the travel logistics

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ChazSA Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:31 pm

I might be wrong though i'm just guessing and speculating like we all are

ChazSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 pm

reason wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:One of the things very important when they went to New Zealand was time factor. They x'ed out several weeks of filming there as they did not want a hop, skip, jump trip. The time factor and jet lag being involved. I got this from production social media discussion at that time.
So--I kind of doubt they would be flying to Australia for a simple 5 days. JMO and maybe things are different now.
@reason, I agree with the MTP portion.
Won't there be more than 5 days if there are 3 fd's and then the lcd/finale??  Maybe I wasn't clear in my previous post....Maybe the 4 guys go to texas, they have activities before going to see the famiy, then they travel to a distant locale for fd's, lcd's/finale

There will the 4 hometown dates for the boys, then RC = 3, then the FDS with 3, then RC = 2 and then the MTP and only 2 will go to Texas to visit with Rachel family.
Is that an IMO situation or a 100% situation??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
reason wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Won't there be more than 5 days if there are 3 fd's and then the lcd/finale??  Maybe I wasn't clear in my previous post....Maybe the 4 guys go to texas, they have activities before going to see the famiy, then they travel to a distant locale for fd's, lcd's/finale

There will the 4 hometown dates for the boys, then RC = 3, then the FDS with 3, then RC = 2 and then the MTP and only 2 will go to Texas to visit with Rachel family.
Is that an IMO situation or a 100% situation??

IMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:One of the things very important when they went to New Zealand was time factor. They x'ed out several weeks of filming there as they did not want a hop, skip, jump trip. The time factor and jet lag being involved. I got this from production social media discussion at that time.
So--I kind of doubt they would be flying to Australia for a simple 5 days. JMO and maybe things are different now.
@reason, I agree with the MTP portion.

This is they way I understand the situation.
Last time for Jason they had weeks to be there--FD/MTP and LCD FRC. They were there for a longer period of time due to the travel and catching up with jet lag. This I know. I had privy to production social media communications--this was prior to the days they knew to keep things private. So I know they stretched things out and got to enjoy.
This season, unless I am reading tea leaves wrong, it sounds like due to the MTPs being Dallas based, there will be FD where ever. Then the MTP back in Dallas and then LCD/FRC. I can not possibly see production jumping back and forth from the deep southern hemisphere. Who knows. I have been wrong many times. Just seems difficult.
I believe the HTD will be just like are every season. After this next episode, they will come back and do HTD in the USA with the number of guys remaining. Go to FD. Then go to Dallas for the final 2 MTP and then off to LCD/FRC. That's how I see it.
So since it was said on the podcast of how the locales won't be exotic this year, wonder if the FD's will also not be and therefore maybe in the Rockies to go along with the snowy feel that Nick's season had??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:55 pm

ChazSA wrote:I might be wrong though i'm just guessing and speculating like we all are

Actually, I can see this happening. This way they could leave the USA and have FD etc to the end in one place.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ChazSA wrote:I might be wrong though i'm just guessing and speculating like we all are

Actually, I can see this happening. This way they could leave the USA and have FD etc to the end in one place.

Then that would be a first and would be changing the format of the show. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:16 pm

Depending on where TPTB are heading though and the planning is done months ahead of time, it may be more logistical. It can allow for more days in one place vs hopping around.
I am expecting a grandson any day. You worry about the safety of your own child giving birth. I can not see the family leaving to travel when their other daughter is about to give birth. I would want to be by her side or close. I know my daughter has been driving me crazy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 pm

julychild wrote:snipped
Mills said the guys will meet Rachel's family "earlier" this season. This suggests to me that the MTP, whatever format it takes, will happen before the typical last week of the season. IMO, it will happen when they get back to the U.S. before heading on to the final destination. I have no ideas on how the guys htd's will be filmed.

IA this is how I see it. The only change that IMO Millsy is referring to is the F2 will MTP's in Dallas. Maybe they'll stay in Dallas. There's no reason IMHO for more than two to meet the parents.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Do we know yet if Rachel's Dad will participate this season?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:35 pm

I think it will remain to be seen until it happens. I would suspect tptb will do their best to pressure the situation.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka