SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:32 pm

@Kashathediva after the hometown dates do they go back to LA and wait in a hotel until the RC?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 pm

It depends on where the departure city is. Sometimes it is LA. Sometimes it is NYC. Sometimes they stay in their own city until they need to be at the departure city and then go to that city for the RC.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:35 pm

@Kashathediva Do they stay with their families or with a handler in a hotel/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:37 pm

They do not stay with their families. The only time they are with their families is during the period of filming. They are with their handlers pretty much of the time period.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:33 am

I'm really disappointed in myself right now, I've been a huge fan of this franchise since the beginning. But .... I just can't work up any enthusiasm for this one, and I'm honestly not sure why. There have been instances where I really wasn't bothered (Jake, the Prince and Ali) but I still sleuthed and read spoilers. I don't know if it's because of what has happened with the "squad" since the end of last season because I liked Rachel during that season, or if I'm just not that interested, especially after watching the emphasis on multi-cultural marriage that was placed on the HTD. I'm concerned that this season will be all about the differences between races, I will probably watch the beginning but if I see too much of that kind of drama going on, then I'm going to be done.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:58 pm

Not sure if this has been discussed but with MTP in Dallas, I wonder if they would have 3 guys involved? They typically go overseas/islands etc. for the FD and LCD.  I am thinking they will have the MTP before leaving the continental US. So, they have one/two more HTDs, the RC and then Dallas for MTP? They could go to Denver/Aspen after they leave the Midwest (Detroit?), LA for RC and then Dallas? Just an idea.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:05 pm

@pavalygurl....to support your theory (others also speculated similar that it could be 3 HTDs but with Dean as the last one); GA has posted the itinerary into Dallas from Milwaukee and Madison airports respectively depending on where they flew out after Peter's HTD. Check out Jack Stone's thread for the itinerary. If your theory is correct and it's only 3 HTDs; then Jack will be the 3rd HTD IMO. However I think it's 4 HTDs just now sure who the remaining 2 are.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanks merci. If Jack is still in, they could still have 4 HTDs with Denver, then Jack in Dallas and RC in Dallas. Maybe. I don't see them going to Dallas, leaving for LA or wherever and then coming back to Dallas before going for FDs etc. I am trying to remember where they have had this epi RC other than LA/NYC. Did they have one in Utah?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 pm

gurlbrit wrote:I'm really disappointed in myself right now, I've been a huge fan of this franchise since the beginning.  But .... I just can't work up any enthusiasm for this one, and I'm honestly not sure why.  There have been instances where I really wasn't bothered (Jake, the Prince and Ali) but I still sleuthed and read spoilers.  I don't know if it's because of what has happened with the "squad" since the end of last season because I liked Rachel during that season, or if I'm just not that interested, especially after watching the emphasis on multi-cultural marriage that was placed on the HTD.  I'm concerned that this season will be all about the differences between races, I will probably watch the beginning but if I see too much of that kind of drama going on, then I'm going to be done.
You have every right to do you; but if you honestly feel others are focusing on the wrong things in life...then be a part of that change in the right direction. I understand and respect your opinion. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:28 pm

@pavalygurl....Kaitlyn's season was an anomaly where they flew the F2 to Utah for the MTP and then the F2 went back to the mansion in LA for the FRC.

IA with you though....they could do the last RC before in Dallas before going ovrerseas again. I just don't know the combination that gets them there yet...the pic of the 3rd HTD tomorrow Monday if it leaks should help us understanding better how things will pan out with the RCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Maybe they end up flipping fantasy dates and the F3, and they do the MTP for the F3 in Dallas after hometowns? Because it doesn't make sense for them to fly out for the fantasy dates just to fly back to Dallas for the F2. They could combine fantasy dates/LCD for the F2. I think I remember that they used to do overnights for the F2 (in addition to overnights for the fantasy dates) but stopped somewhere along the way.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Fantasy dates at one time used to be different cities for each of the final ones... all here in the USA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
momoftrips
Incorrect_Justifications
ChazSA
cheetarah1980
moviechicka