SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 am

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-nick-viall-dishes-remaining-contestants/story?id=45416891

Word association

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:24 am

Haha, Nick is so obvious. He had to really think about what to call Vanessa.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:35 am

notarose wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-nick-viall-dishes-remaining-contestants/story?id=45416891

Word association

This was great! Here is the adjective he used to describe each girl:

Corinne: Firecracker
Danielle M: Sweet
Kristina: Precious
Rachel: Impressive
Raven: Fascinating
Vanessa: Stunning

I agree that he had to think hard about what word to describe Vanessa, as if he didn't want to give away his feelings, IMO! beatingheart  Also, he looks so happy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Nv10

My SC from this video

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:57 am

According to the Urban Dictionary

Stunning
"The striking, cultivating beauty of a female giving pause (loss of thought) and causes astounding captivation and lust to another. The observer's characteristics of a woman found to be stunning are ‘deer-in-the-headlights’ and jaw-dropping facial behaviors, as well as loss of speech generated from the concentrated efforts to suppress the uncontrollable arousal stemming from desire. This differs from beautiful, sexy, and gorgeous in that it highlights elegance and class."
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stunning

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Haha oh Nick could you be more obvious! giggling

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Why would Raven be described as fascinating?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:At this point, I'm #teamBettyWhite.  Bring it on!  laugh out loud

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley YES!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would Raven be described as fascinating?

I think he was pretty entertained and fascinated by her story regarding her ex.
cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would Raven be described as fascinating?

Personally I find her fascinating.
She has the kind of 1-liners that make me curious as to if they are regional or if she thinks them up.  Also when she says things like Corinne not being right for Nick because she has a nanny it's unclear if she is being sarcastic or serious. Also, her breakup story was vivid and unfiltered, makes me wonder about her in general and why her mom would give her car keys by way of a solution.
Plus she has built a successful career from the ground up at a young age which is atypical.

Considering membership in #teambettywhite.  Are there t-shirts?

Oh, the shirt Nick is wearing is the same from an earlier round of interviews - not last week.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 pm

I listened to this one podcast (I am sorry that I don't have the link to it).  The two guys were talking about the questions on the Fantasy League and I noticed that even the questions don't even bring up the dates that happen in Bimini.  They only ask questions about them in St. Thomas still!

The questions were like 'Where does Nick and Chris H. have their conversation?'  or 'Do the girls argue over if Nick is coming back?' and lame questions like that.  There are no questions that give anything sleuthing wise what happens on the dates!

I'm really concerned that the vast amount of this show is going to be about that BS and barely nothing on the dates. What do you guys think?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:11 pm

@Kashathediva I thought of that too laugh out loud but there really wasn't anything else IMO that would describe her as fascinating, unless they aren't showing it.

@notarose re one lines: I need to pay more attention to Raven. Thanks for pointing that out. That never caught my attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:32 pm

marriedarockstar wrote:
notarose wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-nick-viall-dishes-remaining-contestants/story?id=45416891

Word association

This was great! Here is the adjective he used to describe each girl:

Corinne: Firecracker
Danielle M: Sweet
Kristina: Precious
Rachel: Impressive
Raven: Fascinating
Vanessa: Stunning

I agree that he had to think hard about what word to describe Vanessa, as if he didn't want to give away his feelings, IMO! beatingheart  Also, he looks so happy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 39 Nv10

My SC from this video

As if I didn't know already, this seals it. Only Vanessa is described in terms of physical attraction....and not just in the usual sexy, hot kind of way.

I guess she really was a keeper right from the get go.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl