SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Polished Gent is due to launch this week.
I don't follow anything RS related.  Has he mentioned anything about Nick's business or is he forever caged in the show bubble giggling  ... aside from the odd day pass to watch Nick have sex?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by alwaystulips Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Please no for Brad.  

IMO he has way too many kids for this show. My opinion of way too many kids is one.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Nick is not turning DWTS down ******IMO*********he is not turning the money down let's be real and I expect  Vanessa to be sitting front row in the audience cheering for him

I would like to see Nick on DWTS because he has some groove in his step. Money is certainly a motivator but it has been known he would love to be part of the cast. There was speculation last year but that didn't come to fruition.

Personally I would like to see a lead on DWTS because we get to see more of so called real life of them together. What an experience that would be for both of them. CS on DWTS certainly told us a lot about that relationship. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:00 pm

Esther Povitsky, a comedian and actress met Nick last night at a comedy show. She describes their encounter in her IG stories (IG: esthermonster) if anyone wants to check it out. IMO It was hilarious  laugh out loud laugh out loud

I did NOT receive a rose   by @esthermonster

Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Holy sh!t @ ysukmeov's comment! affraid

As far as her story, I was a bit confused. I know she's a comedian so I wonder if she was playing up the awkward encounter, but I'd totally believe her if it actually happened the way she told it.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:13 pm

I hope if N and V are engaged that she moves to LA to be with Nick through DWTS so they can be together. Nick in LA going out and living the fun life and Vanessa in Montreal teaching and going home to family will not work IMO. I hope her "Where's Waldo'" picture last night was for fun (she looked happy) and not a "why haven't you called?" message.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:21 pm

She (Esther) sounds like a crazed fan stalker on her IG! Asking him what he is doing later and then telling him she is not hitting on him when she sounds like she is clearly hitting on him. Yikes! On one had it's funny but on the other kind of creepy. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:27 pm

I thought Esther was doing a parody of m&g on the show - about first impressions and a rose.
I enjoyed it giggling
BUT did she post it for the right reason? Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:55 pm

Mike FleissVerified account‏@fleissmeister 12m12 minutes ago

Putting on my tux right now!Preparing to make a giant, new announcement regarding #thebachelor at tonite's #Oscars Waiting for green light.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 pm

So many option running through my head

@realitysteve
Oh Raven...Oh Vanessa...both saying things on their overnight date that have me scratching my head...

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 86669110 Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:04 pm

umngirl wrote:So many option running through my head

@realitysteve
Oh Raven...Oh Vanessa...both saying things on their overnight date that have me scratching my head...

I'm sorry I can't help myself knowing how disgusting the Booger Boy is--which head? Certainly not the one that houses grey matter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:15 pm

I'm watching the Raptors/Blazers and the blazers broadcasters started talking about the bachelor (I'm watching the game and I'm still confused at how it even came up, so don't ask laugh out loud). Raven's their favourite but they said while they don't think Nick is immature, they don't think he's ready for the real thing.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl