SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 pm

I sure wish we had an insider giving us info! I hate having to read through his bs to get to what happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by mindless Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Mike FleissVerified account‏@fleissmeister  12m12 minutes ago

Putting on my tux right now!Preparing to make a giant, new announcement regarding #thebachelor at tonite's #Oscars Waiting for green light.

Maybe he's announcing that this will be the last Bachelor season ever. giggling Or that the next Bachelor will be a movie star. One can dream I guess. I would so love it if they chose someone from outside the franchise and let everyone know in advance, so the guys went into Rachel's season knowing they don't stand a chance. So over the campaigning and whining.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:23 pm

My sources have informed me he is going to be delivering the Best Movie award.
I also heard he is wearing Versace.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:46 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Mike FleissVerified account‏@fleissmeister  12m12 minutes ago

Putting on my tux right now!Preparing to make a giant, new announcement regarding #thebachelor at tonite's #Oscars Waiting for green light.

Maybe he's announcing that this will be the last Bachelor season ever. giggling Or that the next Bachelor will be a movie star. One can dream I guess. I would so love it if they chose someone from outside the franchise and let everyone know in advance, so the guys went into Rachel's season knowing they don't stand a chance. So over the campaigning and whining.  

Definitely not that since CH already tweeted this past week that there will be another Bachelor season.

I'd love it if they chose someone new as well (not a movie star though) as I am over the campaigning and whining as well. That's all this show has become now - nothing but a campaign for next lead and BIP hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:49 pm

mindless wrote:

laugh out loud this really made me laugh. How wonderful that would be. No lead for you, no BIP for you and you and you and you. Now go home and get back to work. Your loss. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm watching the Raptors/Blazers and the blazers broadcasters started talking about the bachelor (I'm watching the game and I'm still confused at how it even came up, so don't ask laugh out loud). Raven's their favourite but they said while they don't think Nick is immature, they don't think he's ready for the real thing.

Too funny. Thanks for the update!

As for MF. I can't stand that he gets to go to the freaking Oscars!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:15 pm

Regarding MF tweet... could be the Bach & F1 on DWTS to be coupled with another real life couple... Maks & Peta? Or BIP season will be extended?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Part of the Oscars stage was left in shambles Sunday morning when a prop crashed down during rehearsals ... and TMZ got this photo of the damage.

The accident happened around 11:30 AM on the stage at the Dolby Theatre -- just hours before the award show was set to begin. We're told host Jimmy Kimmel was working out a skit at the time, but was off the stage.

The props, which appear to be skyscraper models, tumbled over and crushed a camera. We're told no one was injured though. One witness described it as making a "horrifying sound" as it tore down the curtain.

The show is set to begin at 5:30 PM PT ... so we're guessing there's a lot of scrambling going on to get things fixed. We've got a call in to the Oscars and ABC ... no word back yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:44 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Regarding MF tweet... could be the Bach & F1 on DWTS to be coupled with another real life couple... Maks & Peta?  Or BIP season will be extended?

Nick with Peta - :yes:
Vanessa with Max, but I really do not think that could possibly be good for a relatively new relationship no no

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:45 pm

I think it would be a helluva lot of fun! Not that I would watch still.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:46 pm

Why would they announce that now? Why not at the ATFR?

Plus, why would the Oscars let MF do any type of an announcement for some tv show?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:47 pm

Maybe he is doing a hemorrhoid commercial.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl