SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:58 pm

@Stacia620 great interview IMO. He's so mature. Whatever happened between Rachel and V, it appears he couldn't care less IMO. He continue's to speak highly of Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by allykat Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:59 pm

Could you even imagine the meltdown that Kaitlyn would have if both Nick and Vanessa were on DWTS? I mean...she might have to be restrained.

rofl
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 am

It's possibly an entry on DWTS is Raven IMO.
I think Fleiss is emulating the latest trend of "fake news" in his tweets.  He said he had a press conference in Wainiha.  Wainiha (population 318) means "unfriendly water" which fits her HTD in the muck plus Hoxie is a small town. Another of his tweets mentions the real place "General Store" but parallels that Raven owns a store.
He also tweeted that Melissa was once on DWTS in response to someone saying it was sexist to only give guys the opportunity aside from Trista. Melissa was technically F1 so it would be new/historic to have an F2 on DWTS.

Do love the idea of N&V jointly participating.
Just trying to see if MK's tweets hold any logic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:02 am

@notarose You are obviously sleuthing and thinking with a clear head, where as I'm eating junk food and drinking cleansing tea. Good points!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:05 am

allykat wrote:Could you even imagine the meltdown that Kaitlyn would have if both Nick and Vanessa were on DWTS?  I mean...she might have to be restrained.

rofl

No need to imagine much laugh out loud.  Just take her current rants and amp them up times 1000.  laugh out loud

And we'll all see it play out on all her SM because no way does she stay silent or take the high road.  IMO of course Hugesmile

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:16 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
allykat wrote:Could you even imagine the meltdown that Kaitlyn would have if both Nick and Vanessa were on DWTS?  I mean...she might have to be restrained.

rofl

No need to imagine much laugh out loud.  Just take her current rants and amp them up times 1000.  laugh out loud

And we'll all see it play out on all her SM because no way does she stay silent or take the high road.  IMO of course Hugesmile

JMO

2 images come to mind: these are from my own photo bucket account. I am sick.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 3171
and:
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 Head-exploding1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:35 am

Diana wrote:@fleissmeister We will be making history again on this season's After the Final Rose!!! #TheBachelor

He is so full of sh!t

I don't know if someone else will be on DWTS unless it won't be announced until the ATFR show. no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:36 am

I love this "historic" idea....we should all be messaging MF with the idea to add Vanessa to the DWTS lineup to see Kaitlyn go nuts! Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f631    It is a win win win for MF.... he greenlights a women, he sticks it to Kaitlyn and he has a historic Bach/F1 DWTS competition. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f483  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f483  giggling

ALOHA MIKE Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f60e  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f33a  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f334  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1f40b handwave
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:50 am

Chris was not announced till his season was over even though it was an open secret by then and he was the final 'surprise' contestant. If Nick is announced tomorrow and the possibility of a surprise contestant remains based on DWTS fan board sources, then this historic ATFR could be the addition of F1 as a contestant. If not, then it's MF's usual shtick or might be something else altogether.

Lauren Zima of ET is guessing pregnancy announcement. cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:52 am

There are no other women that can be added to the roster unless one dropped out.  The only hold out is a male and it's already been guessed it's some baseball player.

You can't have all 3 guys, Sasha/Artem/Mark being on. There are 12 slots.

Of course, it's not Raven. You only have to check her Instastories to see she's at home, working and being with family at some High School or Middle School girls basketball games.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 am

atem wrote:There are no other women that can be added to the roster unless one dropped out.  The only hold out is a male and it's already been guessed it's some baseball player.

You can't have all 3 guys, Sasha/Artem/Mark being on.  There are 12 slots.

Of course, it's not Raven.  You only have to check her Instastories to see she's at home, working and being with family at some High School or Middle School girls basketball games.

There is speculation that Sasha's olympic gymnast partner dropped out and Mark might be back with a surprise contestant. I am not going to go into details coz this is not a DWTS forum. laugh out loud We might find out more about it tomorrow after the official announcement on GMA. JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:09 am

http://radaronline.com/videos/dwts-cast-nick-viall-bachelor/
Poor Nick can't catch a break!  Dumped from the show before he gets started? Where do they get this stuff? cantstopl
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+80
Ash2214
albean99
Alanna
Edgarretana10
umngirl