SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by hae1001 Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm

@GuardianAngel Becca is an "influencer" whatever that means.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:20 pm

I'm pretty sure this trip that they're on is actually for "work." Becca has a management team, etc. so her "work" is events, shills, videos, essentially what all the "actors" in LA do laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:24 pm

hae1001 wrote:@GuardianAngel  Becca is an "influencer" whatever that means.

laugh out loud What the heck is that anyway, self importance anyone?

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:
hae1001 wrote:@GuardianAngel  Becca is an "influencer" whatever that means.

laugh out loud What the heck is that anyway, self importance anyone?
That's what the ppl who work for that video company, I forget the name, are called.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:43 pm

Video company? Does that have to do with her youtube channel or did that go down the tubes?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

You mean "Vampped" ?

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:40 pm

Vampped is a "creative marketing agency". Basically bringing anyone with something to sell and attractive people with big SM followings (influencers) together, so they can work for each other so to speak. It's hard for most people to even comprehend how a resort or a vodka company or whatever would pay a bunch of pretty people to stay at a pretty location, but that's how the world works these days, increasingly so. The majority of marketing doesn't happen in print or on TV anymore.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:20 pm

^Yeah, I meant Vampped!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Becca will hang out with anyone that benefits her IMHO. A tweet came up on the forum's twitter of her asking tweeters to contact JoJo because she thinks she took her jeans and JoJo wasnt' responding to her. JoJo was enjoying her brothers wedding weekend on an exclusive island, leave her alone, ffs.

What does Becca do for work?

Well JoJo responded to that tweet twice on her own Twitter and even admitted to stealing Becca's T-shirt so she didn't seem too bothered. Becca and JoJo are like sisters (their own words, plus they sleep in the same bed whenever JoJo's in LA), so I'm sure they'll tell each other to pipe down if needed. JMO.

Becca does a bit of direct shilling, some Vampped "shilling", a bit of modelling, updates her blog about twice a week and posts the occasional YouTube video. I've never seen her act entitled, instead she's said herself in a recent interview that she knows how lucky she is.

What makes your new blog different from everything else on the internet?

That is a great question. I don’t know that it is extremely different from everything else. I think I wanted it to represent who I am specifically. I am not a self made blogger who built this by myself; I was luckily/randomly cast on a huge show and everything snowballed from there. I am aware how lucky I am to be in my position and I am doing my very best not to take any of it for granted.
http://collegecandy.com/2017/01/22/becca-tilley-bachelor-behind-the-scenes-secrets-interview-blog/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Yup IA she is no different than any of the other former's that shill and promote products.

Personally I would never bother anyone who was at a destination wedding especially for their own siblings, asking about lost jeans of all things. Is there no other private method that she could have used other than SM for all to see?

She tries to hard to let the world know she's BFF with a former 'ette IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:26 am

She also visits sick children in the hospital sometimes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNvb-Y7Aogc/?taken-by=beccatilley
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNvgmGCgEbd/?taken-by=lylianawray
https://www.instagram.com/p/BNzsiPIgkmo/?taken-by=lylianawray
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQy6Y4MAIyH/?taken-by=beccatilley

And she attended the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals holiday party before Christmas. I think she studied something kids and hospital related before moving to California, so I guess it's something that's still close to her heart.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:50 am

I do tend to agree that becca loves Jo because Jo is in and cool and whatever, but if it doesn't bother Jo, I don't care laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12