SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Well it's not like JoJo is hard to love. I don't even know her, yet I'm half in love with her. laugh out loud

ETA: Continuation of the clothes saga:
https://mobile.twitter.com/beccatilley5/status/833874445190123520

Needy Jo needing to know how much she's missed. laugh out loud

Last edited by mindless on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Alanna wrote:I do tend to agree that becca loves Jo because Jo is in and cool and whatever, but if it doesn't bother Jo, I don't care laugh out loud
Yeah, I did kind of side eyed her when she tweeted out screenshots of their texts and when she tweeted at JoJo about possibly stealing her pants and that she wasn't answering her texts. JoJo had to respond on Twitter because she was being bombarded with tweets about stealing Becca's jeans, which she apparently didn't do laugh out loud 

I do think they have a genuine friendship though and overall I think Becca is a sweet girl and Robert is a great guy. I think Becca was great for her last summer. I'm personally just glad that they only hang out in small doses for a few days every few months and it's mostly because JoJo has to head out to LA for work purposes.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Speaking from experience, it gets old. It gets annoying. Seeing the jeans tweet brought back memories for me. Childish IMHO. Anyone with any level of maturity would be happy that their friend is at one of the most beautiful resorts in the world celebrating their brother's wedding. They wouldn't be sending out a tweet like that which only leads to being bombarded with tweets in the middle of the wedding celebrations. Stupid and attention seeking. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 pm

I hate when people share texts on SM. It feels awkward, staged, and attention seek-y

Last edited by bleuberry on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Jo did steal the jeans, since she said she'll wear the sh!t out of them in a text. (See link above)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:28 pm

In the text she said "I hope I find them" because she said she'll wear them out. On twitter she said she has the same pair as her, so she doesn't have Becca's jeans, at least not that she's aware of when she looked.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't know how "in" JoJo is anymore, considering she doesn't attend bachelor stuff, or any stuff for that matter, and she's so low key on every avenue, SM and otherwise.

I think they're really close. And they've both said they're like sisters/best friends. And I've NEVER seen a bachelor/ETTE friendship get as much love and attention from the franchise's fans as these two have gotten/get. Ppl dressed up as them for Halloween last year! laugh out loud And they're always getting tagged in "you're the Becca to my JoJo" friendship pics. They're like a little iconic duo to a lot of the teenage/young adult girls. But yeah, Becca can be over the top, and I think it's probably because she likes that A LOT of ppl fan girl over her friendship with JoJo.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In the text she said "I hope I find them" because she said she'll wear them out. On twitter she said she has the same pair as her, so she doesn't have Becca's jeans, at least not that she's aware of when she looked.

I don't know when to take her seriously though. She's been known to fib, like telling people those extensions Ben picked up off the nightstand were Becca's when they were clearly hers. giggling Mischievious Jo.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In the text she said "I hope I find them" because she said she'll wear them out. On twitter she said she has the same pair as her, so she doesn't have Becca's jeans, at least not that she's aware of when she looked.

I don't know when to take her seriously though. She's been known to fib, like telling people those extensions Ben picked up off the nightstand were Becca's when they were clearly hers. giggling Mischievious Jo.
1:04 "Not mine!" laugh out loud

https://youtu.be/Sct57OC7Ttk

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I don't know how "in" JoJo is anymore, considering she doesn't attend bachelor stuff, or any stuff for that matter, and she's so low key on every avenue, SM and otherwise.

I think they're really close. And they've both said they're like sisters/best friends. And I've NEVER seen a bachelor/ETTE friendship get as much love and attention from the franchise's fans as these two have gotten/get. Ppl dressed up as them for Halloween last year! laugh out loud And they're always getting tagged in "you're the Becca to my JoJo" friendship pics. They're like a little iconic duo to a lot of the teenage/young adult girls. But yeah, Becca can be over the top, and I think it's probably because she likes that A LOT of ppl fan girl over her friendship with JoJo.
JoJo has removed herself from the franchise, but she's still the most followed person from bachelor nation on social media and she's part of a really popular couple that came from the show, so I get the draw in being friends with her.

These two obviously have a genuine friendship though, which is nice considering they went through the same experience. Becca seems to be sweet and she can be hilarious at times. Like you mentioned in terms of social media, sometimes I think she's a little over the top with it, which is why I'm glad they only see each other every few months for a few days laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:05 pm

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:14 pm

I hate to say this, but Becca and her "jeans issue" is becoming really annoying.
First on twitter and now on instagram. Like stop being so silly...

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12