SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:Did he only delete pics of her? Maybe he was just deleting some posts in general and some of their pics were included  no idea . He still has the most recent one (unless there's another one I'm missing) from fiji up, and they were just at coachella together. Plus, I'd expect that petty behaviour more out of Becca than Robert tbh. All JMO.
I don't know if he deleted other pics too, but he definitely deleted most of the pics involving her. In recent days, he posted a photo of just her in a bikini in Fiji and one of the two of them kissing under water and one from Coachella day 2...now they're all deleted. I noticed the only ones he kept up were an #ad of some sort. They've been together at Coachella all weekend, so if something happened, it must of been in the last day. Becca tweeted something about negative ppl last night and her sis Caroline tweeted something about hearts being okay and she faved it. Could all be a coincidence or about something else. Wierd nontheless. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

ad - Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 16 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:59 pm

It could be Robert's patience running out. MOT IMO.

One can only be used for so long IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:02 pm

Dose Robert have more than 1 IG account? TYIA

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:52 pm

I noticed Robert deleted some pics too, but I don't know if it's got anything to do with their relationship. They were acting pretty loved-up all weekend and both posted IG stories of each other. One of the pics was the same one Becca posted and she still has it up. The one on Robert's account had lots of comments about putting a ring on it, so maybe that's why he deleted it? Becca also posted and then deleted a couple of pics on IG yesterday, but the one with Robert she put on her IG story afterwards. If something happened it must've been last night. Who knows. I do think something was up after the iHeart thing, since she did an interview right after that, which was published last week, and they didn't mention Robert at all in that. They've been spending time together and seemed fine for the past few weeks though.

ETA: I think Caroline's tweet was about herself judging by her reply to someone.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:59 pm

I was always a little suspicious of Becca, and IMHO she is a big tease. I wouldn't be surprised if this relationship is in the tank.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 am

I think he deleted the Greece video too. I don't see it anymore.

It wouldn't surprise me if they pulled back on their relationship. I've been getting more of an friendship than romantic vibe between them. JMO.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:40 am

I checked on Socialblade and he deleted 15 pics at least. They can't have all been of Becca, since there are still plenty left with her. Maybe he was just doing some professionalizing or whatever. I'm gonna have to see some other signs of trouble before I get too concerned.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:17 am

I just looked at his IG for like the first time. He still has a tooooooon of Becca up. What I think is more side eye is how Becca has drastically cut down on Robert content.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:52 pm

Well Robert just posted that couple pic from Coachella again with the caption "I liked this photo and it got deleted". Deleted by whom? laugh out loud no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:00 pm

I do agree, but is she including herself? laugh out loud JMO

Becca Tilley  @beccatilley5
Social media has created MONSTERS. Or at least allowed monstrous behavior to come to the surface.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I do agree, but is she including herself? laugh out loud JMO

Becca Tilley  @beccatilley5
Social media has created MONSTERS. Or at least allowed monstrous behavior to come to the surface.
Pretty sure she's referencing Lauren's exercise IG post. Ppl were saying mean stuff about Lauren's body (again), so Becca defended her, then ppl got angry with Becca..and she tweeted that. And then Lauren faved it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Yeah, it was definitely in defense for Lauren since Becca actually commented on Lauren's IG post as well.

I did think it was kind of funny that a model actually commented back to Becca and said she just did what she told others not to do. She kind of threw shade by saying it was taking everything in her to not go to these two girls pages and write mean comments about them on their posts and what not. She said to go hang out with friends and if they didn't have any it was because of how they were. 

I know Becca meant well, but on every one of these pictures posted by these people there will be someone or multiple people that leave nasty remarks. Ignore it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12