SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 pm

Well to be fair I was wondering why Jo hasn't met up with her yet, since she usually does when in LA, so can't blame Becca for feeling a bit slighted, since I'm feeling it on her behalf. laugh out loud

Max64 wrote:
mindless wrote:I checked on Socialblade and he deleted 15 pics at least. They can't have all been of Becca, since there are still plenty left with her. Maybe he was just doing some professionalizing or whatever. I'm gonna have to see some other signs of trouble before I get too concerned.

I don't really follow these two, but I did see the underwater pic that Robert posted, (cool pic)  But any chance some of the deleted pics were because of a copyright issue?  I don't know what he all had up there but it was just a thought.

I thought that as well, but Robert did tag the photographers in the pics and those shoots were for Vampped, so I don't see why it would be an issue for him to post them. Others have photos from those shoots up on their IG's as well. no idea
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Maybe JoJo doesn't feel she needs to contact Becca, since she is busy with Jordan working and hopefully had some time to themselves.

Or maybe JoJo is starting to keep her distance a bit from Becca? If it was me, and it was my BFF that I was in the same town, I can tell you I'd be on the phone, saying hi, sorry I can't pop in to see you sort of thing.

Obviously JoJo didn't do that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:33 pm

I could see if the usual two months had passed since they last saw each other, which is the usual time frame from when they hang out for a few days because it's almost always when JoJo has to go to LA for work stuff and she stays with her, but she literally was on an incredible vacation with her like three weeks ago.

JoJo and Jordan have had a work thing each day since they got there Monday and Extra set them up in a beautiful hotel, so they're probably looking at it as a work trip, but also a little getaway for just the two of them for free.  

I do think Becca is a good friend and is sweet, but this stuff always makes me laugh. It also makes me laugh thinking about JoJo's besties Kathryn and Hannah who have known her for so long and specifically do not want to be on her social media and here we have Becca who makes it known every other week that her and JoJo are besties laugh out loud All JMO

Like what is JoJo supposed to do? IMO, I know she's going to end up responding to the tweet so she doesn't look like a crappy friend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe JoJo doesn't feel she needs to contact Becca, since she is busy with Jordan working and hopefully had some time to themselves.

Or maybe JoJo is starting to keep her distance a bit from Becca? If it was me, and it was my BFF that I was in the same town, I can tell you I'd be on the phone, saying hi, sorry I can't pop in to see you sort of thing.

Obviously JoJo didn't do that.

Well just a few days ago she commented on one of Becca's IG pics with "Lovvvveeeeeee youuuuuuuuu", so I don't think she's low-key hating her, probably just busy. But she's been in LA since Monday, so I was a bit surprised they haven't met up yet. I'm sure they've been in contact though, Becca's just being Becca. I don't take anything she posts very seriously, since she's usually joking. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:42 pm

I start to really think Becca is annoying, all her tweets, childish and not funny, imo. I particularly don't like she gets too close with those airhead blondes, superficial to talk about some branded boots for probably 5+ tweets. I know they mean to be funny, but it's not funny one bit and just showed how empty these people are. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Life is too short to be on social media and take social media this seriously. Becca clearly needs an intervention as well as some of the other cons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Life is too short to be on social media and take social media this seriously. Becca clearly needs an intervention as well as some of the other cons.

I think it's others who take her SM too seriously to be honest, when she's clearly joking and the replies reflect that. But that's JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:49 pm

I can only hope Jojo distances herself from Becca IMO. When Becca is with Jojo the whole world needs to know, it's way too much IMO. What happened to quality time sans social media??

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:56 pm

She wouldn't get any attention (from random fans and strangers) if she wasn't sharing her every thought and action on SM 24/7.  And she seems to really need and enjoy the attention, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Personally I think Becca needs to get married and have sex already.

She might see the world a little bit different and she wouldn't have this tension. Jeesh.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Becca took it upon herself to "mention" the possibility of JoJo getting a place in L.A. during an interview where she wasn't even asked about JoJo and Jordan.

She tweeted out to her followers to contact JoJo because she thinks she took her  jeans and JoJo wasn't responding. Meanwhile J/J were at a family wedding in a posh hotel on a secluded island. Of course there were numerous responses tagging JoJo.

J/J are in L.A and Becca finds it necessary to use SM once again to get her attention and that of all her followers to let them know she exists and is waiting to be contacted.

My response would be what are you a cop?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 am

Boshem wrote:I can only hope Jojo distances herself from Becca IMO. When Becca is with Jojo the whole world needs to know, it's way too much IMO. What happened to quality time sans social media??

I don't wish to break any rules here, so I will just say this. The day I start questioning the friendships of the object of my fandom and feel they should only be friends with people I approve of, is the day I'll take a massive step back and go find another hobby. That is crossing all kinds of boundaries for me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12