SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 am

Jo can be friends with whoever she wants but it's clear imo that while there may be some genuine affection/friendship between the girls, Jos main draw to Becca isn't her friendship but her cool girl status in Bach Nation. Doesn't mean I dislike Becca and/or her with Rob on the whole but hard to argue with how much she enjoys flaunting the Jo connection in everyone's face and showing that no, no they're really besties from everything I've seen. And yeah, too much dumb girl time makes Jo less likeable to me personally anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:46 am

Alanna wrote:Jo can be friends with whoever she wants but it's clear imo that while there may be some genuine affection/friendship between the girls, Jos main draw to Becca isn't her friendship but her cool girl status in Bach Nation. Doesn't mean I dislike Becca and/or her with Rob on the whole but hard to argue with how much she enjoys flaunting the Jo connection in everyone's face and showing that no, no they're really besties from everything I've seen. And yeah, too much dumb girl time makes Jo less likeable to me personally anyway.

Couldn't agree more!! yes
Also I dunno why it's an "issue" if JoJo didn't meet up with her? We know she and Jordan are there for work related reasons not for vacay. Maybe she is just really busy we don't know. I just think Becca comes off as silly sometimes.
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:06 am

@alanna I couldn't agree more! Hit the nail on the head. It's like every time they're together we have to hear about it and how they're besties. I think Becca is profiting from it IMO. No hard feelings though as almost every member of Bach nation hangout to be talked about IMO. Anyone notice jo didn't respond or even like becca's tweet from last night yet was on Twitter? laugh out loud

Eta: im not hating on either. I actually love Jojo & think she's all class, just stating I like her better alone

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:31 am

Perhaps sweet little down home Jo will take a page out of her superstar fiancé's playbook and start to freeze out her Bach friends too. I think Jo^3 are aiming for the A-B list. Sadly, Becca resides somewhere in the Z-range. **IMO**

ETA: When I think about the JoJo/Becca friendship, I still think about how those girls couldn't even place Indiana on a map. I mean, they couldn't even figure out the shape or figure out the region of the US it was in. Basically, they are both morons. **IMO** I don't thinks JoJo is so much better or above Becca here. They are both famechasing in their own ways, riding the Bachelor wave. **IMO** Tomato - Tahmahto.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:49 am

We don't know if they want fame or not, and/or where on the A-Z list they're aiming for if they are, but regardless, that's a discussion for another thread.  

As for Becca we don't know that they haven't talked at all.  We just know Jojo hasn't spent time with her so that she ould make and post tons of pics and videos posted all over SM. Rolling Eyes

And before we go way off topic remember the topic is Becca and Robert not Jojo and Jordan.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 am

^ I would assume calling them morons is your opinion. I've busted my bum to get duel bachelors degrees and my masters degree by the age of 24 and honestly, I'm not so sure I would have known what shape the state of freaking Indiana was and I certainly wouldn't call myself a moron, but that's my opinion. 

I look at their friendship for what I think it is. They're friends. They care about each other. They have fun together. Realistically, when you really look at it, I believe there has been one time in this year they have been friends where Becca visited JoJo and Jordan for nothing business related. Any time JoJo sees her in LA, it's because JoJo has to be out there for business and Jordan couldn't go with her and she doesn't want to be in a hotel room alone for 3-4 days. 

They're friends, but I think it's situational. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:We don't know that they want fame or not, but regardless, that's a discussion for another thread.  

As for Becca we don't know that they haven't talked at all.  We just know Jojo hasn't spent time with her so that she ould make and post tons of pics and videos posted all over SM. Rolling Eyes

And before we go way off topic remember the topic is Becca and Robert not Jojo and Jordan.  

JMO

Thank you, I was just about to post if we can stick to B&R.

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 am

I forgot about the Indiana thing. laugh out loud If you don't know basic U.S. geography (and were born and raised here) I'm judging you. JMO

Becca is a classic hanger-on. First it was Whitney and Kaitlyn. Then it became JoJo. Whoever can help her the most is who she latches onto. JMO

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 87b72b10 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 86669110 Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:We don't know if they want fame or not, and/or where on the A-Z list they're aiming for if they are, but regardless, that's a discussion for another thread.  

JMO

Sorry Ladybug. I was responding to the Becca/JoJo friendship as being discussed. I don't think it's always necessarily fair that Becca is perceived as the riding coatails girl using JoJo. Maybe she is. But imo not much really separates JoJo from Becca in personality or goals, other than one got the lead gig and a F1/core relationship and the other didn't. I view both girls as opportunists.

And yeah, I think it's sad,  stupid, and slightly condescending to the people who live there not to be able to even get the REGION or the SHAPE of Indiana correctly. This is JMO. I don't like when girls play up the whole "hahaha I'm so dumb I don't get it!!!!l" Schtick like those girls both did on that date. My opinion.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 am

Lawd guys, I am also grad school educated and live in Illinois and don't know exactly where Indiana is, I'm really embarrassed now laugh out loud I need to study!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 am

Alanna wrote:Jo can be friends with whoever she wants but it's clear imo that while there may be some genuine affection/friendship between the girls, Jos main draw to Becca isn't her friendship but her cool girl status in Bach Nation. Doesn't mean I dislike Becca and/or her with Rob on the whole but hard to argue with how much she enjoys flaunting the Jo connection in everyone's face and showing that no, no they're really besties from everything I've seen. And yeah, too much dumb girl time makes Jo less likeable to me personally anyway.

Well that is just your opinion. They hit it off straight away on Ben's season, long before Jo was chosen as the Bachelorette. Becca was already a F2 and had 400k followers before JoJo was even a blip on people's radar, so it's not like she's some random person going after her to get famous like you'd think from reading here. People keep fanning over their friendship so she keeps them entertained to an extent, but I really don't think it's as OTT as described here. When they were in Fiji, JoJo was the first to post a video of Becca and after that it was pretty equal and not much at all considering they were there for a week. For as long as I've been following them on SM, they've both "announced" when they're together with snaps or IG stories, but when it's JoJo doing it it's basically just acknowledged that she's with Becca, while when Becca does it it's announced with sighs and eye rolls, like here she goes again. It's like poor little Jo needs to be protected from her user friend who's a bad influence, which is just offensive to both IMHO. These are fully functioning adults who are perfectly capable of choosing who they mingle with. And who wouldn't want to be friends with Jo for Jo? She's awesome! Bachelor or no Bachelor. Becca's just more active on SM in general, always has been, even before she was ever on the show. If you're not amused by her postings then that is perfectly fine, but IMO no one should be projecting their own dislike of Becca or her SM antics on JoJo, which is what it feels like sometimes even in her fan thread. I personally find that it crosses a line to ugly fandom, but that's JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:01 am

It has already been posted by one mod above to keep the thread on the topic ^.
It will not be posted again.
I have since deleted one post off topic. I will continue to do so if the members choose not to police themselves and post on topic. And to many deletions will lock the thread.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12