SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:49 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I've never doubted Becca being a good friend. She seems like a nice, sweet girl. I just think she lacks some maturity as seen by some of the things shared here or like when she told people in a Facebook Live interview what sort of plans Jo and Jordan might have down the line. That was no ones business. All JMO

I still don't see what the big deal about that was, I just thought it was an interesting snippet. JoJo works in real estate and has shown us every nook and cranny of their Dallas home, including the address (I'm not even talking about the listing, the address was visible on the plans in the home decorating videos). If they do get a place in LA then I'm sure we'll see a lot of it as well, if they don't, then no harm, no foul. Becca was asked about JoJo, like she always is in interviews, and mentioned that in passing because she had been helping to some extent. She didn't say anything definite or say why they were thinking of it, and underlined that Dallas is where Jo wants to live. I guess I don't see that as some sort of confidential information that will compromise anyone's privacy. But that's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:01 pm

That story about her being nice to the new girl doesn't surprise me because I've never thought/said she was a mean person. IMO It just seems like everything she does these days is for attention. I don't dislike the girl but she's v. annoying to me. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:01 pm

@Kashathediva thanks for sharing!

That's my opinion about Becca, too, she's friends with people when it's not popular, and takes them under her wing. Everyone has negative qualities, even Becca, but her great ones out weight the bad ones, and imo it would be a great loss for Jojo or anyone, if they 'dropped' Becca as a friend. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Yeah, I've never doubted Becca being a good friend. She seems like a nice, sweet girl. I just think she lacks some maturity as seen by some of the things shared here or like when she told people in a Facebook Live interview what sort of plans Jo and Jordan might have down the line. That was no ones business. All JMO

I still don't see what the big deal about that was, I just thought it was an interesting snippet. JoJo works in real estate and has shown us every nook and cranny of their Dallas home, including the address (I'm not even talking about the listing, the address was visible on the plans in the home decorating videos). If they do get a place in LA then I'm sure we'll see a lot of it as well, if they don't, then no harm, no foul. Becca was asked about JoJo, like she always is in interviews, and mentioned that in passing because she had been helping to some extent. She didn't say anything definite or say why they were thinking of it, and underlined that Dallas is where Jo wants to live. I guess I don't see that as some sort of confidential information that will compromise anyone's privacy. But that's JMO.
Have JoJo and Jordan publicly said themselves they were thinking of getting a second place in LA that they could use if they were out there for business? No. It's something that was supposedly talked about with their friend. That friend then said it in an interview when nothing was set in stone. JoJo got quite a few mean tweets and IG comments directed at her because of Becca sharing that information. Thankfully she mentioned that JoJo loves Dallas and that's home for her.

I just think it's rude and unnecessary to share information in an interview that was never public to begin with. Judging by a couple of likes on Twitter when that interview came out by JoJo's best friend Kathryn, I'm pretty sure she didn't appreciate what Becca did either, but that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:23 pm

Mean tweets and comments? Really? Gosh, I can't even imagine why people would have something mean to say about that and I doubt Becca did either. I'm sure she regretted mentioning it if that's the case though. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 pm

@mindless JoJo got several tweets and comments by their trolls who were calling her a fame chaser/sell out because Becca said she was moving to LA. Now, a normal person would know that Becca said it might happen, not set in stone, it would be an apartment if they needed it while doing business instead of staying in a hotel, etc. but nasty people wouldn't get that. 

All in all, if I talked to my friend about something that wasn't common or public knowledge, I wouldn't bring it up to others. Becca said it in an interview that many people ended up watching. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:59 pm

@Alanna
LOL
Sorry I am so sleep deprived lately. I have a new grand baby and have been baby sitting the preschooler for a while now.
Let me try again.
The story goes:
A new girl moved into town. On the first day of high school the girl was at her locker getting her school things together. Becca was at her locker which was next door to the new girl's locker. The new girl was anxious starting a new school especially high school.  Becca reached out to the new girl and introduced her to all her buddies. Becca took the new girl under her wing and made her feel at home and welcome. The girls became best friends and to this day still are. Yes, Becca was the one who made things easier for the life of the new girl.
I hope that makes more sense.
Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 4256136633

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm

I truly believe that Becca is a good person. I don't doubt that for a moment.

She does however like the spotlight. nothing wrong with that you can still be a good person.

( Also she really really needs to have sex. IMO)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:10 pm

LOL Don't we all?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:09 pm

nikikass wrote:I truly believe that Becca is a good person. I don't doubt that for a moment.

She does however like the spotlight.  nothing wrong with that you can still be a good person.

( Also she really really needs to have sex.  IMO)

Kashathediva wrote:LOL Don't we all?

Wait wait now I am confused.
Don't we all like the spotlight and are still good people
Or
We all need to have sex?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna
LOL
Sorry I am so sleep deprived lately. I have a new grand baby and have been baby sitting the preschooler for a while now.
Let me try again.
The story goes:
A new girl moved into town. On the first day of high school the girl was at her locker getting her school things together. Becca was at her locker which was next door to the new girl's locker. The new girl was anxious starting a new school especially high school.  Becca reached out to the new girl and introduced her to all her buddies. Becca took the new girl under her wing and made her feel at home and welcome. The girls became best friends and to this day still are.  Yes, Becca was the one who made things easier for the life of the new girl.
I hope that makes more sense.
Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 22 4256136633
Got it!! I could imagine Becca being either gal laugh out loud She does seem friendly and kind and I like that she doesn't take herself seriously so on the whole, I can't bag on her too, too much laugh out loud And mazels on your new addition!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:05 pm

Idk. I mean, I kinda get it. The LA apartment isn't Becca's info to share. She probably said it without thinking though, not really malicious intent. If Jo^3 do the LA thing, they will probably get some backlash from the trolls regardless.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12