SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 4:48 pm

I'll wager a statement will be made roughly between May 17th - 21st. This will give her a few weeks to get over her heartbreak and start packing for BIP beginning of June, as per @relaxing 's speculation. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 5:11 pm

Goodness no! Not BIP! I do not need another Bach Nation veteran on my screen. This will be show #3 for her? I guess 4 shows is the cut off point? no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 12, 2017 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'll wager a statement will be made roughly between May 17th - 21st. This will give her a few weeks to get over her heartbreak and start packing for BIP beginning of June, as per @relaxing 's speculation. laugh out loud

Well, that would give me the opportunity to see if her face is really the mess I've been seeing of late due to whatever she has been doing to it or if she is just OTT with filters.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri May 12, 2017 9:24 pm

I love Becca so I'd love to see her on BIP

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 12, 2017 9:51 pm

I hope she won't be on BIP, since the cast is probably full of JoJo's idiots.

I pretty much lost hope for these two after Robert deleted all those pics. Becca was also listening to some sad songs on her IG stories around that time and they were both at Stagecoach but she was with her girlfriends and he with his guy friends. In any case, Robert's still liking her pics on IG, so it doesn't seem like there are any hard feelings. They probably just went back to being friends. I thought they were cute together, but if she's still not in love with him, then I think it's better they end it. I don't want anyone from this franchise to force a relationship that's not working just to avoid embarrassment or whatever. Onwards and upwards! JMO.

And really it's Robert who most benefited from this relationship PR-wise IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 13, 2017 2:03 am

I used to be a Becca fan, but she is way too full of herself now. If they have split, Robert is better off, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat May 13, 2017 2:15 am

mindless wrote:-snipped-

This is a very good point IMO. If the 'relationship' really was PR, idk why Becca's getting all the criticism and Robert's getting a pass. He's definitely the one with the most to gain, considering that before Becca, most of the GP didn't even remember who Robert was (I didn't even realize how good looking he was until Becca kept saying it and I really looked at him and was like ' question ohhh yeaahh, he actually is'). Becca wasn't a F1, she was never a lead and she's one of the most popular people in bachnation. The GP seems to adore Becca. IMO she had and continues to have options of people more popular/newer than Robert who would gladly fake a relationship for publicity. So if anything, she did him a favour tbh. All Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat May 13, 2017 5:14 am

I agree   I believe the entire relationship was about publicity and product pushing.  Makes me wonder who she will end up with next.  JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat May 13, 2017 6:48 am

Any idea who the other couple is that RS alluded to - I am trying to remain unspoiled this season so have stopped following/reading RS.

Thanks - and apologize if this is the wrong spot just not sure where else to post!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 9:47 am

There are a lot of low key couples in bach nation. I don't want to make a list because we are discussing breakups and its bad karma and I have no idea who it could be. However for the sake of making up a list, seriously there could be quite a long one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 13, 2017 11:03 am

ReneeM wrote:

This is a very good point IMO. If the 'relationship' really was PR, idk why Becca's getting all the criticism and Robert's getting a pass. He's definitely the one with the most to gain, considering that before Becca, most of the GP didn't even remember who Robert was (I didn't even realize how good looking he was until Becca kept saying it and I really looked at him and was like ' question ohhh yeaahh, he actually is'). Becca wasn't a F1, she was never a lead and she's one of the most popular people in bachnation. The GP seems to adore Becca. IMO she had and continues to have options of people more popular/newer than Robert who would gladly fake a relationship for publicity. So if anything, she did him a favour tbh. All Jmo.

That's what I mean. Robert's follower numbers were falling before Becca started posting pics of them last summer, not that they were high to begin with, only 100k at best. They've more than doubled since then. Becca had 800k by then and all the bigger jumps in her follower numbers are after pics with JoJo, not Robert. He's not even a blip really. By the time they made things official Becca already had a million followers, Robert around 130k.

As for his company Vampped, I'd heard the name but I really didn't have a clue what they were about, now their business model is very clear to me. It relies on influencers, and out of the Bachelor/reality TV influencers they use, Becca has the second biggest following. Only JoJo's is bigger. She's a big asset to them and the photographers seem to love her since they keep doing shoots with her. She's in the Bahamas shooting with France and Jesse again as we speak. She's got a lot going for her and none of it relies on her relationship status with Robert IMHO. I hope the possible breakup doesn't affect their working relationship too much, because I know messing up their friendship was one of her fears prior to the relationship. But you won't know if something's right until you try it, so what can you do? I don't think it was/is a fake relationship. They're just two people who went on a date or two in the past, remained friends, found the spark again while working/spending a lot of time together, eventually decided to try dating exclusively, but the relationship never really progressed (or so it seems). It happens, all the time. Becca gets ridiculed for her lack of relationship experience, yet when she finally gets into a relationship, she's expected to marry the guy, otherwise she's just faking it for attention. I'm still trying to figure out whose puppy she killed. JMOAA.

In any case, I don't really see these two making some big breakup announcement, so I don't know if RS was referring to them. I'd rather it be them than some married couple though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 13, 2017 12:03 pm

mindless wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

That's what I mean. Robert's follower numbers were falling before Becca started posting pics of them last summer, not that they were high to begin with, only 100k at best. They've more than doubled since then. Becca had 800k by then and all the bigger jumps in her follower numbers are after pics with JoJo, not Robert. He's not even a blip really. By the time they made things official Becca already had a million followers, Robert around 130k.

As for his company Vampped, I'd heard the name but I really didn't have a clue what they were about, now their business model is very clear to me. It relies on influencers, and out of the Bachelor/reality TV influencers they use, Becca has the second biggest following. Only JoJo's is bigger. She's a big asset to them and the photographers seem to love her since they keep doing shoots with her. She's in the Bahamas shooting with France and Jesse again as we speak. She's got a lot going for her and none of it relies on her relationship status with Robert IMHO. I hope the possible breakup doesn't affect their working relationship too much, because I know messing up their friendship was one of her fears prior to the relationship. But you won't know if something's right until you try it, so what can you do? I don't think it was/is a fake relationship. They're just two people who went on a date or two in the past, remained friends, found the spark again while working/spending a lot of time together, eventually decided to try dating exclusively, but the relationship never really progressed (or so it seems). It happens, all the time. Becca gets ridiculed for her lack of relationship experience, yet when she finally gets into a relationship, she's expected to marry the guy, otherwise she's just faking it for attention. I'm still trying to figure out whose puppy she killed. JMOAA.

In any case, I don't really see these two making some big breakup announcement, so I don't know if RS was referring to them. I'd rather it be them than some married couple though.

I don't think that people are saying she was faking a relationship because they might be breaking up, IMO they were saying she was faking the relationship when it first started. Usually, people don't hide their significant other when they start a relationship. They are happy and want to show off the person. Not Becca. She played hide and seek with Robert from the start. And before I get that she just wanted to see if it would work/where things where going before she announced it, I don't buy that for a second. Becca is all about SM and promoting herself, the is she/isn't she dating someone, was just more of her teasing and drawing attention to herself IMO.

I also don't buy that Robert was the only one to reap the rewards from this relationship. I don't think he is as much into SM numbers as Becca. I believe he is more about networking with previous cast members because his business provides work opportunities for numerous Bachelor nation alumni...including Becca. Who knows how many job opportunities she got as a result. And let's face it, Becca isn't above using other people to draw attention to herself and increase her own numbers, so I find it kind of ironic when I see Robert accused of something she does herself.

My big question...who will Becca attach herself to now? Very likely Ben will be available soon and she did go on his season. He is still the Teflon king and very popular....although he lives in Denver...so that is a negative. Maybe someone new from Rachel's season who is LA based? Or might she be heading for BIP in hopes of a Nick result?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12