SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:57 pm

Whenever her thread becomes active I go have a look at her twitter account. She has posted quite regularly.

Again with Patrick Dempsey who she even teased Robert about.

And the usual I'm eating junk food and don't work out tweet (which she admited herself) which she tweets a lot of.

Becca Tilley‏Verified account
@beccatilley5

It's 5:40am in Singapore and I am laying here eating salt and vinegar chips and drinking a Coca Cola. What are yall doing?

and

Becca Tilley Retweeted
Dez Duron‏Verified account @DezDuron  Feb 28

Been reading about love. How it believes the best about people. It believes the best about everyone. That's tough stuff. I want to do that.

and further down

I liked Becca during CS season and really thought she was his F1. After filming her crypted tweets that we later found IMO were nothing but leading everyone on, I found her to be devious and annoying. Maybe she thinks she's playing games and having fun, but IMO she likes to random tweet for the attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:31 pm

I guess I just fail to see what's so bad about any of those tweets. They aren't my idea of oversharing about one's private life nor do I find them cryptic in any way. Just typical Becca tweets. She loves her junk food (Robert said he's trying to make her eat at least a little bit healthier) and Grey's, what's new?

I also still fail to see what's "devious" about her SM during Chris's season. She was just playing up the suspense, because why not? She wasn't even heartbroken really or pining for Chris. I was the biggest Chris and Becca fan back then, yet I wasn't the least bit offended when I found out Whit was indeed F1. That season badly needed some suspense, so thank heavens for Becca providing some is how I feel. It's not like it was even anything overt IIRC, just some song lyrics and hashtags we were assigning all kinds of meanings to, because that's what we do, and a necklace that she wore even before the show which looked similar to the one Chris gave her. Big deal. JMO. But to each their own.

JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:39 pm

@GA I totally agree with you I only follow her on twitter and she has posted in the last 8 hours 3 tweets. I was a huge Becca fan but some of the things she has said and done after the Bach make me cringe.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:34 am

I liked Becca on Farmer's season, but to be completely honest I think this so-called fame has changed her. She looked so wholesome on the show, but now she looks so fake and plastic. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:43 pm

I find this whole new "influencer" model of making money so odd ... great lifestyle if you can get it, I guess, but of course they are going to be on social media almost constantly. Social media is how they make their living.

I think her revenue model is more about her than it is about her in a couple, so I'm not reading into any of that either way.

I do know someone who moved in with her fiance and still waited until the wedding to have sex. But that was over 30 years ago. I think the social pressure now is worse than it was then.

And ... these people definitely live a life the rest of us just can't relate to.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 am

Well they look perfectly fine and happy in Robert's IG stories from Fiji and seems like they're staying at a private beach bungalow together while the others (at least the singles) are staying at the hotel bit, so I guess I can stop worrying. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:18 am

mindless wrote:Well they look perfectly fine and happy in Robert's IG stories from Fiji and seems like they're staying at a private beach bungalow together while the others (at least the singles) are staying at the hotel bit, so I guess I can stop worrying. laugh out loud
Don't worry!! They seem very happy to me also Smiley I wonder if the sex thing is any issue for them at all staying there though. I'm just incredibly nosy!

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:19 am

I would be perfectly fine as well in those surroundings. laugh out loud

Good to hear. Hopefully Robert is happy and she's not driving him nuts testing his patience.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:31 am

Alanna wrote:
mindless wrote:Well they look perfectly fine and happy in Robert's IG stories from Fiji and seems like they're staying at a private beach bungalow together while the others (at least the singles) are staying at the hotel bit, so I guess I can stop worrying. laugh out loud
Don't worry!! They seem very happy to me also Smiley I wonder if the sex thing is any issue for them at all staying there though. I'm just incredibly nosy!

I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they've shared a room before on their various travels. And we know Robert likes to sleep in his jeans. giggling (Just kidding!)
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:43 am

Yeah, it looks like Robert and Becca and JoJo and Jordan get their own little place that they need golf carts to get around with laugh out loud

Robert has always been so dreamy to me.. get going with the snaps and IG stories Becca laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:36 pm

Alanna wrote:

The thought did cross my mind as well, TBH. I mean they are sharing a room in a romantic vacation spot, that will give anyone all the feels. IMO, Becca is a "technical virgin" at this point, if you know what I mean...
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:03 pm

How convenient they managed to get together again for work laugh out loud.

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly & Robert Graham - Bachelor 20 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+40
Julie81
sbolduc
Sprite
mizzoufan
cookielover12