SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 am

IMO there is nothing funny or entertaining about Corrine.  The amount of screen time that she gets every week is making this season unbearable to watch, and it makes me wonder who the joke is really on?  Is the joke on us the audience for tuning in every week to watch this mess, better known as the Corrine Show?  Or is the joke on Nick who "appears" clueless and totally unaware of Corrine's toxic existence on the show?

All I know is that the overload of Corrine in each episode is making me want to quit watching this mess of a season.  Next week will be episode #5, and all of the other women other than Corrine (and whoever they are pitting against her - in this case Taylor) have been given virtually snippets of airtime.  Thus, we know nothing about the vast majority of the women who are still there.  And, apparently Corrine will dominate the show all the way up until the Final 4.  I find this disgusting.

So, how are the rating for Nick's season?  Am I in the minority here who find this season turning into a dud?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 am

I think TPTB thought people would actually sympathize a lot more with Corrine but I don't think that's actually happening. Even her redemption arc seems puzzling since we're going to get a HTD that includes her nanny of course. I'm sure that's going to be another bizarre Corrine show episode.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 am

Longhornfan wrote:IMO there is nothing funny or entertaining about Corrine.  The amount of screen time that she gets every week is making this season unbearable to watch, and it makes me wonder who the joke is really on?  Is the joke on us the audience for tuning in every week to watch this mess, better known as the Corrine Show?  Or is the joke on Nick who "appears" clueless and totally unaware of Corrine's toxic existence on the show?

All I know is that the overload of Corrine in each episode is making me want to quit watching this mess of a season.  Next week will be episode #5, and all of the other women other than Corrine (and whoever they are pitting against her - in this case Taylor) have been given virtually snippets of airtime.  Thus, we know nothing about the vast majority of the women who are still there.  And, apparently Corrine will dominate the show all the way up until the Final 4.  I find this disgusting.

So, how are the rating for Nick's season?  Am I in the minority here who find this season turning into a dud?

clapping! I agree Good Post word You said it better than I ever could!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:23 am

My guess is that they can make it the Corrine show because there wasn't much else to show. IMO, he doesn't look very interested in anyone not named Vanessa or Raven. Connections with Rachel and Danielle Lo are there in a minor way, but neither the relationships or the girls jump off the screen.

Do I love the Corrine show? Not really, but do find her funny sometimes.

Would I rather have a season of Nick obviously not interested in any of the girls and having dull convo and fake make out sessions? Not really. TBH, as much as I think Dani M is a sweet and wonderful person...if I had to sit through an entire season of dates like that I would stop watching mid-way through. It was boring.

If it wasn't Corrine, someone else would have filled her role for this season (I'm looking at you, Josephine).
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:47 am

bluwavz wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Putting this here since its about the current season and No spoilers or talk about the current season are allowed in any threads but here.

laugh out loud laugh out loud #goCaila

Caila Quinn‏ @CailaQuinn
Feel like Nick has the same relationship with Alexis that he does with Ashley I... #thebachelor #friendzone

Jared Haibon‏ @haibon_jared
???

Caila Quinn @CailaQuinn
@haibon_jared meant he has the same kind of relationship with both of them.., not really about you this time

ETA:  @TheWrongReasons @Bluwavz where are y'all?  This post is for you!  laugh out loud (Sorry for not tagging other frequent posters in that thread, wasn't sure if any were unspoiled)

@Ladybug82 @TheWrongReasons

Atta girl, Caila. Why is wussy boy even getting involved in this? It's not like she said Nick and Alexis are like him and Ashley I. Sit the eff down, man. Rolling Eyes
@Ladybug82 @bluwavz
Yeah, who knows why his panties are in a bunch. Most likely some combo of jumping to his precious AI's defence at any sign of a slight (which this wasn't even in any way if you just take half a second to process meaning) and thinking everything Caila says about AI must have to do with him. I'm glad Caila stood up for herself. :yes:

About the episode itself - I just rewatched some scenes on IG and realized that I find the Nick/DLo kiss in the cookie shop adorable as well. They also looked cute walking through town hand in hand (I haven't rewatched the night portion yet - wasn't feeling it too much at initial watching but maybe I'll like it better upon rewatch laugh out loud)

Also ... Nick still hasn't posted a pic of him & DLo on their 1-on-1 like he's done with everyone else. He might do it later but if he doesn't do it at all - that, coupled with unliking the umbrella pic posted by @bachelorabc on IG, would be a bit weird IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel doesn't seem very confident in this process

What did she say?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:53 am

I was startled by the details of Raven's breakup.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:00 pm

Did anyone else notice that Nick was wearing the yellow bracelet for the farm date? I think maybe he wears it when he goes on dates with Vanessa because I haven't seen it any other time.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:07 pm

atem wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I can't with Corinne. Afterbuzz were raving about her, but to me she's boring. She lacks charm, IMO, and any warmth, she's just selfish and shallow. I would've loved it, if all the ladies dropped their shovels, snd refused to shovel sh*t. Nick doesn't live in a farm anyway, it had nothing to do with him. All of them should've walked away from the rose ceremony to nap.

I love Raven, IMO she has the bette gig. Not to put down any of the other ladies, IMO they just don't have the IT factor a lead needs to have.

Vanessa was great calling out Nick. If he decides to straddle a girl during a pool party where every other girl can see it, he deserves the criticism. IMO he loved Vanessa calling him out, and all her points made sense to him.

Do you think TPTB tells them to do that or do they really like that type of BS?  I agree.  The ladies should have called BS and dropped their shovels and went in for a nap.

So, after Taylor is cut, then what?  Do we still have the Corrine show?

IMO it's definitely from TPTB telling them. Who the heck would want to shovel sh*t any day of a weak, let alone on a date?! I do commend Corinne just walking away. I would've too, tbf. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:42 pm

I think the girl talking about Corrine nonstop are the reason it is the Corrine show. Just let her be and face your own relationship with Nick.  It was ridiculous calling her out because she took a nap, if Nick didn't mind why should they?

I especially like how Nick told it in his blog "Moving forward, I became a lot more sensitive to that, I wanted to make sure that the women knew I understood where they came from. I appreciated Vanessa for taking me aside and speaking her mind and bringing up her concerns. But at the end of the day, I need to be able to make my own decisions on what I feel is right for me — and that meant not sending Corinne home. I still felt a strong connection with Corinne and I wasn’t going to let the women’s personal relationships skew my relationship with her"
It happens every season where a group of people decide they know a girl isn't good for the Lead, let the lead make that decision please!!!

I may be in the minority but Corrine doesn't bother me at all on the show. Jmo

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-talks-hometown-dates-explosive-corinne-fight/

Last edited by see2love on Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick to me almost said to Vanessa 'she's a MOT girl, just wait it out.' laugh out loud

That was my thought also, like he was trying to say "I know you are having a hard time and I wish I could tell you so much, but I have to do this."
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Vanessa wasn't telling him how wrong Corrinne was for him, though. She was calling out his actions in front of all the other ladies during a pool party, for all to see. Big difference, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+59
grace8136
George1218
Longhornfan
Cocoasneeze
Ash2214