SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:10 pm

allykat wrote:My guess is that they can make it the Corrine show because there wasn't much else to show. IMO, he doesn't look very interested in anyone not named Vanessa or Raven. Connections with Rachel and Danielle Lo are there in a minor way, but neither the relationships or the girls jump off the screen.

Do I love the Corrine show? Not really, but do find her funny sometimes.  

Would I rather have a season of Nick obviously not interested in any of the girls and having dull convo and fake make out sessions? Not really. TBH, as much as I think Dani M is a sweet and wonderful person...if I had to sit through an entire season of dates like that I would stop watching mid-way through. It was boring.

If it wasn't Corrine, someone else would have filled her role for this season (I'm looking at you, Josephine).

IA. I think Nick is kind of an introvert. Nothing wrong with that until he tries to lead his own season. He's not into small talk or a lot of the silly bachelor type activities on the dates. He's mostly been able to avoid taking part in things that don't interest him, especially on BIP, although we saw it some on Andi's season. He's bored unless he feels a real connection with the person he is talking to imo. That left 29 girls and one obvious show. So TPTB needed Corn Cob to distract us more than "villians" past. He may have actually even enjoyed her crazy to being bored in some instances. I think he just couldn't fake his way through his dates very well, so he was stuck with Corinne for the long haul. Maybe finding Corinne even allowed TPTB to give Nick the lead. It's not exactly making for great TV thus far though. All jmo.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:27 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Rachel doesn't seem very confident in this process

What did she say?  

She got alone time with him and she says this process is hard, she's having a hard time, paraphrasing but that was the jist of it.

OnePromise wrote:Did anyone else notice that Nick was wearing the yellow bracelet for the farm date? I think maybe he wears it when he goes on dates with Vanessa because I haven't seen it any other time.

No I didn't notice, good catch! We'll have to keep an eye on that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:57 pm

mindless wrote:Taylor seems like the definition of book smart to me, which makes her talk about Corinne's lack of emotional intelligence kind of ironic. Corinne may be a brat, but Taylor is very condescending and self-righteous IMO. If she was as emotionally intelligent as she thinks she is, she wouldn't be wasting her time trying to get through to Corinne or complaining about Danielle L. stealing Nick away.

I totally agree. Taylor is full of herself and condescending. She is talking like someone who took basic psych courses and a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing in her case. She doesn't have a clue how she is coming off.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:14 pm

sparkler wrote:
mindless wrote:Taylor seems like the definition of book smart to me, which makes her talk about Corinne's lack of emotional intelligence kind of ironic. Corinne may be a brat, but Taylor is very condescending and self-righteous IMO. If she was as emotionally intelligent as she thinks she is, she wouldn't be wasting her time trying to get through to Corinne or complaining about Danielle L. stealing Nick away.

I totally agree. Taylor is full of herself and condescending. She is talking like someone who took basic psych courses and a little knowledge can be a dangerous thing in her case. She doesn't have a clue how she is coming off.

Agree.  She doesn't have enough life experience so she's too "by the book" and sometimes on the wrong page.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:20 pm

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:

That's because the mental health profession doesn't recognize how commonplace sociopathy, narcissism, and borderline personalities are. It's quite obvious when certain people are complete sociopaths. ***IMO***Taylor just doesn't know what it is, despite all the training. ****IMO****(You can't reason with a person whose mind is simply that of an animal. *****IMO****

I think the mental health profession is very well aware of how commonplace Axis II diagnosis are. This is from my own experience. I personally don't think that anyone is a sociopath on this show, or ever has been. I think they intentionally cast borderlines though or someone on that spectrum. One per season. Chad last season had some serous issues, in my opinion, but my heart broke for him because the producers and even the other contestants, pushed him to the brink. I am confused regarding your point? Do you think Corrine is a sociopath etc. and Taylor is missing out on that?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:30 pm

The press release for the next episode is up. Rachel is going to have a fun date.

The haunted house date seems mega lame and the double date even more boring.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Maddy wrote:6Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 C25sIFVXUAEoW_d
k lee ‏@kdarling_  1m
The resemblance is uncanny.
#TheBachelor #BachelorNation

Nah- Vanessa is miles better looking has better teeth & natural smile- no grumpy cat there. Vanessa has a perfect hourglass figure unlike Andi, Vanessa has stunning eyes and her smile lights up her whole face. Vanessa bears a striking resemblance to Penelope Cruz whereas Andi truly does not. Happily their personalities are also contrasting and one does not have a drink problem. All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Close
A vicious argument between Corinne and Taylor rages on just before the rose ceremony in Wisconsin. When the dust settles and the roses are all given out, two heartbroken women are sent home. However, for the remaining 13 bachelorettes, it’s on to one of the great romantic cities in the United States: New Orleans. Nick’s first one-on-one date in the Big Easy provides combustible chemistry as the couple sightsees, dances and goes to a Lolo concert. Ten bachelorettes join Nick for a thrill-a-thon as they visit an allegedly haunted plantation where a resident ghost makes her presence felt. Two arch rivals prepare to face off in the dreaded two-on-one date. Tensions are high as they head to NOLA’s mystical bayou. Which woman is stranded in the swamp, and which gets the rose? The evening ends with another abrupt surprise for both Nick and his date.

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/

Every season, I'm always interested to know where the 2-on-1 reject will be stranded. giggling
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:44 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
Close
A vicious argument between Corinne and Taylor rages on just before the rose ceremony in Wisconsin. When the dust settles and the roses are all given out, two heartbroken women are sent home. However, for the remaining 13 bachelorettes, it’s on to one of the great romantic cities in the United States: New Orleans. Nick’s first one-on-one date in the Big Easy provides combustible chemistry as the couple sightsees, dances and goes to a Lolo concert. Ten bachelorettes join Nick for a thrill-a-thon as they visit an allegedly haunted plantation where a resident ghost makes her presence felt. Two arch rivals prepare to face off in the dreaded two-on-one date. Tensions are high as they head to NOLA’s mystical bayou. Which woman is stranded in the swamp, and which gets the rose? The evening ends with another abrupt surprise for both Nick and his date.

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/

Every season, I'm always interested to know where the 2-on-1 reject will be stranded. giggling

A swamp would be good.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:46 pm

Diana wrote:This episode was boring. Besides the F2, this season sucks.

Ditto. I actually liked Raven's date mostly for her. Want her for the next Bachelorette. Nick is just a snooze fest for me.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 8367-910 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 I_got_13 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 E5kqdm15 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Just watched Ep4 in Australia last night - IMO, worst season ever. Corinne drives me crazy, annoying girls and Nick is so immature - I can't believe he's 38, he acts like a sexed up teenager. I'll probably keep watching it and fast forwarding through the boring and lame bits, just to see how it pans out. JMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:54 pm

The best 2:1 would be involving space travel and leaving both drifting out in space. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 4 Jan 23 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+59
grace8136
George1218
Longhornfan
Cocoasneeze
Ash2214