SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by SueSt Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:57 am

Ah.... nice for Maria. I know she's been with her beau for a long while... and it means we'll get pics of Nick and his betrothed! Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:18 am

I have noticed this little thing Nick does with Vanessa for a while but kept forgetting to post it.
We've all talked about the forehead lean but .... he also does this turn his head to the side thing when he sees her. A bit like a mating reaction imo ( trying really hard not to say ahem -cocks his head like a parrot) giggling
He does it at their first meeting - when she talks French
Then when he first sees her at the htd (umbrellas bit)
Then i just noticed a small version of it after she says 'falling in love with you' of date2.
There may be other moments.
Interesting.
All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:28 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I have noticed this little thing Nick does with Vanessa for a while but kept forgetting to post it.
We've all talked about the forehead lean but .... he also does this turn his head to the side thing when he sees her. A bit like a mating reaction imo ( trying really hard not to say ahem -cocks his head like a parrot) giggling
He does it at their first meeting - when she talks French
Then when he first sees her at the htd (umbrellas bit)
Then i just noticed a small version of it after she says 'falling in love with you' of date2.
There may be other moments.
Interesting.
All imo.

She does it too. It was most noticeable during her convo with Nick at the pool party in LA but I first noticed during the cocktail party where the Liz convo occurred between Nick and Vanessa.

Speaking of gestures, during that same LA pool convo, that continued over 2 epis, at the end he lifted her chin which is the same gesture her mom used when they were having a 1-1 convo in the bedroom in Montreal.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:51 am

^^Does Nick do this exclusively with Vanessa?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:17 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^Does Nick do this exclusively with Vanessa?

As far as I recollect, yes. He has always propped his head tilt with his hand while sitting. At times, with Vsnessa, he head tilts without hand support.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/832359/glee-star-heather-morris-and-bachelor-nick-viall-are-joining-dancing-with-the-stars
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^Does Nick do this exclusively with Vanessa?

@notarose I know what you mean - in the sense of mirroring. But what i meant was a very pronounced sudden tilt of the head, like an 'ooh' kind of thing. From zero to 30 degrees tilt in one second (again- trying not to say cocks his head like a parrot newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 19 3806527698 )

Look at the 1st meeting- just after she starts speaking French. Like he's suddenly got a bee in his ear.
Check it out at 1.34 seconds in. He does a similar thing when he see her at HTD.
https://youtu.be/V51qEWOJtO8?t=81

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Can I just go on record as saying I actually think Nick could easily win DWTS. I think this not just being a Nick fan but as having some interest in dancing in general.  I have always thought Nick is a frustrated dancer, and he is also a past athlete and has great strength , agility and a hard work ethic.  He is perfectly placed to win the show.  I know I just sound like a rabid fan, but honestly I can see it happening.

In the Uk our show has a public vote each week- does DWTS?  The popular vote would be the tricky one.  If he is still with Vanessa & they are shining on as the amazing couple we hope they are, then he will have even more of the popular vote.
I just think he's a dancer- and with training he could be a great dancer & surprise everyone.

I so hope Vanessa will be there cheering him on, and that the show doesn't kill their time totally. When would he start training, do they have some months before it all begins or not?

All imo.

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:31 pm

OMG, looking back at their M&G, when you can see how much they've changed  ... how Nick was kept in suspense with Vanessa from the start ... like he couldn't believe it to be ... her ... he almost couldn't move, like "oh s*it" moment (that's how I talk in my head when something really moves me, but say it politely) ... fast forward: they got to learn each other (what "ticks them off", what attracts them), got comfortable, at ease ... touchy, feely, "look me in the eyes" conversations, supportive, understanding, intimate, passionate, daring, scary, rewarding ... I see IT. What Nick claimed to be looking for. - all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:40 pm

happygolucky wrote:OMG, looking back at their M&G, when you can see how much they've changed  ... how Nick was kept in suspense with Vanessa from the start ... like he couldn't believe it to be ... her ... he almost couldn't move, like "oh s*it" moment (that's how I talk in my head when something really moves me, but say it politely) ... fast forward: they got to learn each other (what "ticks them off", what attracts them), got comfortable, at ease ... touchy, feely, "look me in the eyes" conversations, supportive, understanding, intimate, passionate, daring, scary, rewarding ... I see IT. What Nick claimed to be looking for. - all IMO

M&G: He also had to ask her to repeat her name before she went into the mansion. IMO he was blown away and mesmerized. Immense attraction.
Yep, I think he found her unlike anyone he had met before.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 pm

If there was any question if Nick knows the tricks to upload old pics to his IG story, his latest story settled it IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

He posted a selfie clicked when he was in Finland. Nick, we are onto you with the IG stories / SHV shenanigans. cheeky

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 19 Img_5212

Source: My SC - nickviall IG story
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:56 pm

I for one would be devastated if I find out they split even before ATFR. I'm going to keep the Shrine burning unless I hear otherwise. Hold fast with an open palm. Love always finds a way.

:Nick: :sprinklehearts

.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya