SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm guessing the Bieber song that's stuck in Nick's head is the one he'll be dancing to on Monday. People released every couple's first dance and song.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Guest Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:59 pm

@ileyki, OH, that's why Vanessa smiled and said 'of course' when he answered Bieber. I thought she meant he was Nick's fav singer.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:03 pm

Well he might be. I've been increasingly surprised at the number of people who admit to being fans of Bieber's music (I am most definitely not one of them). But that's the first thing that came to mind because I saw the list yesterday.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:09 pm

TrishB wrote:This one is everything! What a cute and sweet video Smiley From the People's shoot also...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjXYN0IkTs
Is there one place to see the entire video they did with People? I hate the chopped up version. It makes me feel like I've missed most of the interview. I keep seeing only snippets at a time.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:16 pm

^ Not that I've found.....and I've looked considerably. Trying to find the Access Hollywood and E! complete interviews as well....nothing yet!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:22 pm

@leselihau thanks for answering

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:27 pm

OnePromise wrote:Ryan Seacrest interviewed Nick and Vanessa via phone. They did great. Very natural and supportive of each other.

http://onair.rs/2nakF82

Scroll down a little to play the interview.

Awwww too bad, it can not be heard in Canada, at least that's what it said to me. no no

newyork - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 49 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:48 pm

Yay! cheerleader This is exactly what I posted when discussing Vanessa and her moving and how I could relate to it personally with my own life experiences and don't see it as "giving up" anything and Vanessa says the same thing!!  beatingheart

It's wonderful to see it confirmed by Vanessa herself how she sees it and by Nick and her that they make these decisions together as a couple. I had no doubt whatsoever that that was the case and that they would and will make whatever decision suits them together as they are a team!  hearthumbsup

Nick, why wouldn't you want to move to Canada? And Vanessa, why give up everything in Montreal?

Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't feel like I'm giving up anything. I think "giving up" is a strong statement. It's something that we discussed; it's something that I was open to the idea of doing. It's just waiting for the right moment to do it, and after getting engaged to Nick, I knew that it was the right decision to make.

Nick Viall: Yeah, I mean all facts aside of how great Canada or America is, as a couple, we had a lot of conversations, and as a couple, we decided it made the most sense for us to be in L.A. That might change down the road. So I think every major decision as a couple, we are going to tackle together and weigh the pros and cons and make those decisions that way.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-on-life-after-the-bachelor-were-realistic-and-must-walk-before-we-run-21642.php#qsfxRHrM0OMWDXYp.99
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Yay! cheerleader This is exactly what I posted when discussing Vanessa and her moving and how I could relate to it personally with my own life experiences and don't see it as "giving up" anything and Vanessa says the same thing!!

It's wonderful to see it confirmed by Vanessa herself how she sees it and by Nick and her that they make these decisions together as a couple. I had no doubt whatsoever that that was the case and that would and will make whatever decision suits them as they are a team!  hearthumbsup

Nick, why wouldn't you want to move to Canada? And Vanessa, why give up everything in Montreal?

Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't feel like I'm giving up anything. I think "giving up" is a strong statement. It's something that we discussed; it's something that I was open to the idea of doing. It's just waiting for the right moment to do it, and after getting engaged to Nick, I knew that it was the right decision to make.

Nick Viall: Yeah, I mean all facts aside of how great Canada or America is, as a couple, we had a lot of conversations, and as a couple, we decided it made the most sense for us to be in L.A. That might change down the road. So I think every major decision as a couple, we are going to tackle together and weigh the pros and cons and make those decisions that way.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-on-life-after-the-bachelor-were-realistic-and-must-walk-before-we-run-21642.php#qsfxRHrM0OMWDXYp.99

thumbsup

They make so much sense. Life is changing for the both of them, but it's a good change. And they make the decision how they tackle these changes together.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:59 pm

@Brill are you sure? I was able to listen to Ryan Seacrest's interview.

http://onairwithryan.iheart.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/vanessa-grimaldi-on-nick-viall-i-15648523/

@AllAboutLove yes, you mentioned several times your own personal situation. It's so obvious these two talk about everything, and have talked about everything. I like how Nick makes a point of saying facts aside of how great Canada or USA is, that's not the point and has nothing to do with their decision and how Vanessa says she's not giving up anything.

I never thought of it as giving anything up either. It's not like she lives on another planet and can't go home. She's starting a future with someone. All couples do it in one shape or form.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfrIsB26E9k

Nick and Vanessa talking about making Bob Ross paintings. I remember when he was posting the snaps. giggling I wish they'd share some of their artwork. Considering Nick got himself a drawing table and wanted to be a cartoonist at one point, he might be pretty good!
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:08 pm

Typically the Reality TV World interview is 4-5 segments of questions....here's part 2:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-talk-the-bachelor----i-feel-immense-guilt-over-raven-gates-says-nick-21639.php

Source: Reality TV World

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya