SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:37 pm

lleyki wrote:Saw this on my mobile, so someone else will need to bring it over. There's an article in The Hollywood Reporter I believe that addresses Vanessa's IMDB past and all that but more importantly, it mentions that they did sneak away to Toronto once. Wasn't in sleuthed that the friend Vanessa had in bed with her after people put the orange couch together, lived in Toronto? I smiled when I read that because I remembered all the reactions to "orange-couch gate".

Here's the link to the Article

Nick Viall and Vanessa Grimaldi speak to THR about their realistic outlook and why the status of her immigration process, from Canada to the U.S., is still up in the air.

Also including other good articles from THR: More than four months after filming the ABC finale, 'The Bachelor' couple made their first public debut Monday night.

'The Bachelor' Nick Viall and Winner Say They’re Still "Figuring Out" Living Situation

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:38 pm

What I really liked about their interviews is when they look at each other before answering questions. They allow each other to respond without talking over one another.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 pm

Love this part from that article.

"And Viall explained that he values Grimaldi's tough love as they carefully think through their transition from reality TV to the real world.

"I really appreciated not only Vanessa’s realism, but I went in being realistic as well," he said. "The last thing I wanted to do was to get engaged to someone who could be caught up in the moment."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-nick-vanessa-defend-tense-final-rose-debut-986002
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:46 pm

reason wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn_MfJgUBb/?taken-by=pacozero Pacozero posted one of my favourite moments from last night. That moment when Vanessa walks into the room and Nick takes a step back. awwww

Can you bring the photo over please?

Sorry. It's a video and I'm not quite sure how to embed IG videos here. You don't need an Instagram account to view it though.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:49 pm

Brill wrote:tyvm to the mods from this board for making this thread so quickly!! rock I have not ventured out from here yet!! bowdown
I second that. BN sans Nick and Vanessa is not quite that interesting and since everyone is entitled to their opinion I will stick to the positive one here ... I missed the snark during the "boring" season of poor edit, now I can do without. I'm glad this forum offers so much more, game section is attractive to visit Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:53 pm

Hey, guys! Very happy to come here and read /watch all the stuff you bring over!
Why do I have a life outside of this franchise? So I need to step away now but just want to say thank you so much! Reading this thread brings smile to my face!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:01 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:^ Same. I feel cheated that he mentioned that he realized he was falling in love at the 2nd rose ceremony, and we didn't even get to see that! If we did, I think it was a brief clip about a conversation related to Liz.

The problem was CH asked the same question rephrased ten different ways. That interview was lacking in balance, and was such a downer after such a beautiful proposal. IMO.

That was the RC where we knew he and V had been together but absolutely nothing was shown correct?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 39 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:04 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
crunchycheeto wrote:^ Same. I feel cheated that he mentioned that he realized he was falling in love at the 2nd rose ceremony, and we didn't even get to see that! If we did, I think it was a brief clip about a conversation related to Liz.

The problem was CH asked the same question rephrased ten different ways. That interview was lacking in balance, and was such a downer after such a beautiful proposal. IMO.

That was the RC where we knew he and V had been together but absolutely nothing was shown correct?

I think this was the RC after the wedding photoshoot date. Unless you don't count night one, then Nick may have been referring to the RC after their 1-on-1. LOL. It's hard to to differentiate RCs where absolutely nothing was shown, because there were so many of those.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:06 pm

lleyki wrote:Saw this on my mobile, so someone else will need to bring it over. There's an article in The Hollywood Reporter I believe that addresses Vanessa's IMDB past and all that but more importantly, it mentions that they did sneak away to Toronto once. Wasn't in sleuthed that the friend Vanessa had in bed with her after people put the orange couch together, lived in Toronto? I smiled when I read that because I remembered all the reactions to "orange-couch gate".

@lleyki. Yes I posted that the friend was Adriana Ingelsi and she is from Toronto. I guess RS was wrong about that one. Can't wait to see N&V prove him wrong about other things too.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Sorry for the double post but wasn't the second RC the one that Vanessa wore that beautiful pink dress. Nick could hardly help but fall for her in that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:14 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/836007/can-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-survive-the-bachelor-curse

Source: E!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:23 pm

I chuckled at the "Who's Trista? " spitcoffee Nick had to literally tell her she's the godmother, the first Bachelorette. ( don't say anything bad in other words )
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya