SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:43 pm

leselihau wrote:http://www.eonline.com/news/836007/can-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-survive-the-bachelor-curse

Source: E!

That was a really cute interview. Vanessa is simply drop dead gorgeous.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:49 pm

IMO, they are continuing to echo each other and starting to finish each other's sentences.  I think, Vanessa is so naive about the process, therefore I'm glad that Nick is there to guide her through.  Imagine those other bach couples who faced the SM hate and couldn't survive it (I believe Molly and Jason said they had to hide until it died down).  I think Nick and Vanessa will have to stay in and navigate through it.  I am becoming more and more optimistic that it might work out for them.  But it's only Day 1 - we shall see through DWTS

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I chuckled at the "Who's Trista? " spitcoffee Nick had to literally tell her she's the godmother, the first Bachelorette. ( don't say anything bad in other words )

I love Vanessa!!! Who is Trista and what is the Bachelor Curse? giggling Good on her for not knowing anything and everything Bachelor speak!! giggling

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Anyone else catch Nick's "slip" on the Bachelor "succsex" lately....and Vanessa's comment that "there has"! giggling

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/

Source: People

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:08 pm

leselihau wrote:Anyone else catch Nick's "slip" on the Bachelor "succsex" lately....and Vanessa's comment that "there has"!  giggling

Was it the People video interview where they were asked about what they did at SHVs? Basically, cooking for each other, watching netflix, and doing it. These crazy kids giggling (who are both older than me)
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:15 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I love that she said the ring is very big just like my personality Smiley

I heard "your personality". I need better audio.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:16 pm

"You didn’t see it at home but Vanessa brought a jar of her nonna’s homemade tomato sauce all the way from Montreal and gave it to me that night. I know what you’re thinking and yes it really does taste as amazing as “nonna’s homemade sauce” sounds."

Of course TPTB didn't show that, of course... smh
Yes, Nick! Vanessa Viall does have a nice ring to it. Smiley

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:17 pm

"Who's Trista?" cantstopl
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLJJtOzzBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahc_N1GDvqw

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
leselihau wrote:Anyone else catch Nick's "slip" on the Bachelor "succsex" lately....and Vanessa's comment that "there has"!  giggling

Was it the People video interview where they were asked about what they did at SHVs? Basically, cooking for each other, watching netflix, and doing it. These crazy kids giggling (who are both older than me)

Absolutely! We knew they were cooking and this (afterglow heehee):

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 40 Vaness10

Source: Vanessa's IG

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BRn_MfJgUBb/?taken-by=pacozero Pacozero posted one of my favourite moments from last night. That moment when Vanessa walks into the room and Nick takes a step back. awwww

That's one of my favorites too. There are too many in that less than 7, or is it 6, minutes clip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya