SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:52 am

ElonM wrote:Thank you all for bringing the videos and articles over. So he snores  giggling

Breakfast in Bed! Inside Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi's Life After Bachelor
http://people.com/tv/inside-nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-life-after-bachelor/

As to what came as a surprise to Grimaldi, she admitted to reporters on Tuesday, “I guess his cooking skills” and added, “He also snores when he’s really tired. Nothing really that surprising. I’m not a big morning person but Nick is a very big morning person.”

But not being a morning person is working to the special education teacher’s advantage. “I sleep in and he cooks breakfast,” she disclosed. “He comes in with bacon.”

The Canadian native also admitted that she’s looking forward to doing normal, everyday activities that couples do, specifically going out to dinner with her family and enjoying the theater.

Vanessa found herself an amazing man in Nick! He's one in a million and a keeper!  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by TrishB Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:02 am

"Vanessa Viall has a nice ring to it, EH?"  Oh Nick, you are turning Canadian more than you are willing to admit, haha!!

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:25 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb6oN9ZSlMM&index=2&list=PLBzZ3cXb95QNgny6aK8vkQeWqIBl0PxtZ

Interesting stats.....out of all the couples i really REALLY hope Nissa make it and have cute little nissa babies soon! i mean they both come from big families im sure they dont want to get toooo old before they start ther own big Family Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:27 am

Bringing my post over here for the fan thread because Nick was wearing a bracelet with Vanessa's name on it!  goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 1f60d

He traded in the yellow wristband for it!  heartbeat

LOVE!!! beatingheart 

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 am

I wish somebody would ask them about the yellow bracelet and about those reassurances that V said Nick gave her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:34 am

Awwwwwwwwwww such great stuff everyone is finding!! yes

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:37 am

I have no doubt that Nick wore that yellow wristband all season long because it was a reminder of Vanessa and now he's wearing one with Vanessa's name on it and I have no doubt likely when he is training for DWTS it is just another way to keep Vanessa close to him.  :yes:

This man loves with everything he is. It's rare. I am so happy for Vanessa that she found someone like Nick who will cherish and love her with all of who he is and with a love that's real  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:49 am

ElonM wrote: Hugesmile
http://extratv.com/2017/03/14/are-nick-viall-and-vanessa-grimaldi-planning-to-have-kids/

The big question: Are they planning on having a family? Vanessa shared, “We know we already both want kids.” Nick chimed in, “We've gotten that far — lots of safe practice.”

loving all the videos thanks everyone bringing them over! I have watched the above once a few times in a row because they are starting to have some fun answering the same questions over and over and over. Like the wedding one and Nick's like, 'well maybe we will have a great week and marry next Friday!" laugh out loud then Vanessa is all "Vegas!" It is probably towards the end of the interviews and they may feel loopy but they are doing such a great job articulating their feelings and holding their ground when needed. I bet Nick wanted to unleash that response about hardships ---the cute little duh "Surprise?!!" on CH last night. I just love watching their body language and how freely they just let their hands wander (appropriately giggling ) on each other. They are as comfortable with each other still in the real world as they were in Bach World which is a great sign for sure!

Also I know it is more on the superficial side and Nissa are so much more than looks, but they are a stunning couple IMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:03 am

Brill wrote:Awwwwwwwwwww such great stuff everyone is finding!! yes

Yes. I was nervous last night because I didn't get to watch the AFTR and read all the negativity about it before I had a chance to watch. I have to say that all the interviews I have seen today just got better and better....Thanks again for finding and posting those! Looking back at the AFTR, even that didn't seem as bad as I had feared. They are just honest...to a fault...and that is not what Bachelor Nation is used to. They continue to be, just as they were on the show...thoughtful, honest, caring, respectful. They are a team. When answering questions, they look at each other to see who will answer and then the other expands if necessary. They were teasing one another and mentioned how even when they argue, they listen to one another and discuss things until they work out a compromise. They mention that there were ups and downs, but I just figured that there would be and thought that would be obvious. They also mentioned that a lot of those were because of the difficulty of the separation and having to watch the heavily edited version of their story. Nick tried to prepare Vanessa for that, but I don't think you ever fully can. Overall, they made it seem as if now that they can be together in the open and all the stuff with the show is over, they can work on getting to know one another better and that they are optimistic about how the relationship is progressing.

I am also optimistic about them as a couple and even if they don't make it, they sound like they will give it a really got shot. Either way, they have provided me with the most realistic relationship I have ever seen on this show and moments of pure magic....even thought much was edited out. I wish them the best and I hope they will continue to grow individually and as a couple and I hope we get to share in some of that with them. I know I will be watching DWTS to see what happens next!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:49 am

goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Tumblr_inline_omsbswt0Bi1t1jybq_500
http://kbaldwin0609.tumblr.com/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:17 am

From Nick's blog:
goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Nick-viall8
Vanessa Viall has a nice ring to it, eh?
goodmorningamerica - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 43 Vanessa-nick
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-nick-viall-finale-exclusive-blog-vanessa-grimaldi-engagement-raven-gates-breakup/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:21 am

If they are really serious about staying together do you guys think they might secretly wed in civil court to speed up the legal papers for Vanessa to work in the US? Idk how these things work but how does Kaitlyn do it ? Does V just need an employer to sponsor her?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya