SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 am

ElonM wrote:If you are interested, Sharleen was on RS podcast. They spoke for an hour about Nick and I must say she's a good friend and I'm looking forward to a double date soon.

It's a good listen! RS is such an a$$ though. He argues with Sharleen (who KNOWS him) for a good 30 minutes about Nick's intentions. He claims his opinion of Nick is solid cause of "things he's heard" and of course N&V will never last. Sharleen, again who knows him, is a Nick champion and thinks Vanessa is who he needs. RS claims she's biased cause he's her friend. Ummm... I'll take the opinion of the first hand friend over the blogger douche who has had it out for this guy in particular over all other since 2014. More than any couple or person, I hope RS has to buy Nick and Vanessa something off their registry. laugh out loud Then I hope Nick puts it back in the mail with "return to sender." laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by SeekAny Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:15 am

It's going to be fun watching them on dancing with the stars. The Facebook live was a prime example of how nick can make Vanessa involved in the process and feel like part of the team and Peta is going to be a great partner for both of them. Vanessa was tying his shoe at one point, and when he turned to her and asked her how his hips are, too cute... they're pretty great together. Can't wait to see more of them without the filter of the show.

We've never gotten to see nick with a significant other, and what I'm finding is he's not gushy and over the top pubically but it seems privately he's thoughtful and very much loving. It's less about the image for him and more about her and what she thinks about him privately.

Last edited by SeekAny on Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:22 am

Hot off the press:

Source: Dugan, Christina. “This Was So Worth It.” People. Bachelor Finale. Mar. 2017: Digital Copy. People - Issue March 27, 2017. Web. 16 Mar. 2017.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Nv-p110
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Nv-p210
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Nv-p310
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Nv-p410
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Nv-p510

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:30 am

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 Image21

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:42 am

Thanks for the article @Catdwoman50! They're so cute together.

"I can't begin to interpret what Raven meant." giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:44 am

I know ^. So appropriate and correct of an answer, IMO. This in itself shows how much he has grown and evolved the last few years.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:47 am

^ Yep. I LOVE his answer about Raven FSD. I guess he's learned. It also shows the vast difference in maturity between Raven and Nick.

Actually, I like this whole interview. He finds a way to basically say it was always Vanessa while not diminishing the other girls.

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 pm

mindless wrote:Thanks for the article @Catdwoman50! They're so cute together.

"I can't begin to interpret what Raven meant." giggling

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 57 3806527698  great answer.

@sosleepy thanks for summarizing the Sharleen podcast with RS.  I went to "the page" and just couldn't will myself to listen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRrlTNfh53z/
Kudos to Vanessa's family for supporting her despite how emotional it must be for them to have V in transition to this great a distance.  Vanessa outlined to Maria all the stressors involved in a move - distance from family, friends; no job; having to become dependent on Nick as sole emotional support and the stress that brings to him. Really applaud this family for having watched the show together then hopping planes and extending a stay in LA to support the couple.  
Also great to read that Nick mentioned introducing Vanessa to his friends. This situation is different than Chris S or Sean L in that Nick is established in LA so there is a circle of people ready to embrace her while Nick is "at work" Smiley

giggling so now we know the People vid where she said she sent him a nude snap was before she walked out of the dressing room to do this People cover story. Love it!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Vanessa was tying his shoe at one point

I thought I was the only one who noticed this since no one else had commented on it. This is a perfect example of what many say that sometimes it's not about the big, showy displays of love and affection but the small and subtle things that tell you how truly intimate two people are.

We've never gotten to see nick with a significant other, and what I'm finding is he's not gushy and over the top pubically but it seems privately he's thoughtful and very much loving.

Yeah I think that's another big misconception about Nick. People see him as this famewhore so you figure a famewhore can't be reserved and a bit introverted but I think Nick is those things. I am a fellow Libra like Nick and Vanessa and while I share the overly analytical trait they both have, Nick's more reserved, not publicly showy with affection is more my nature. And I think because he's this way, some feel he's not as into Vanessa but I don't see that. I think he's just not going to gushy and over the top in public. It's the more quiet and tender things with him - small kiss on the forehead, linking fingers, gently stroking her shoulder, etc.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:29 pm

Both Nick and Vanessa are very articulate and always have the right answer. I enjoyed all the interviews.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:30 pm

lleyki wrote:
Vanessa was tying his shoe at one point

I thought I was the only one who noticed this since no one else had commented on it. This is a perfect example of what many say that sometimes it's not about the big, showy displays of love and affection but the small and subtle things that tell you how truly intimate two people are.

Nick and his "it's the little things."

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:58 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-training-for-the-show/

Souce: Access Hollywood

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya