SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:50 pm

notarose wrote:Remember during ATFR when Nick joined Vanessa onstage, they kissed, and then she indicated her lipstick was on his lips?  I think they may have been perturbed that their proposal scene was altered and that was what Nick was referring to when in an interview he said they were responding to the "tone" at ATFR.
After all, that was supposed to be a vid memory of the most important moments of their time on the show... the proposal. Cheap move by tptb if that was the case. I hope one of their producer friends can do a private accurate vid for them.

Oh well, back to the loveliness of real time.

Yes I agree @notarose, it could have been a reference to that. It's not enough that tptb have edited and ommitted crucial parts of their love story but to actually chop up the proposal itself is just the final straw. If I was Nick or Vanessa I would hv been flaming mad after watching that & knowing how it actually went.  I also wondered at ATFR why they had an interview with just Vanessa alone first before bringing Nick back on, in the past I recall they only had one with the happy couple, but maybe that changed with Lauren.  I wondered if they decided to do that to see what Vanessa would say, and if she would say anything about the other girls.   Then when they interviewed them both together, CH repeated the same question in different forms about 4 times.
I can easily imagine having watched the proposal scene, as the final precious thing tptb have misrepresented and then gone out so annoyed but aware I was under contract to say nothing about the editing.  I can also imagine being royally annoyed with CH's line of questioning & just be so impatient to have that bit over and able to be free.
In every single other interview with the two of them they have both seemed relaxed and in love and all smiles and little jokes and close body language. So my theory is that many things were irritating them about ATFR set up that night.
It doesn't really matter now, there have been so many great things to watch since.  
Excited for Mondays again/ still and for a whole new reason, three favourite things in one show.

All imho.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by notarose Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:18 pm

^^^
IMO, Vanessa has been edited throughout the season as an emotional worrier however I think Nick gets a lot of tension when he is frustrated or angered... specific to anything Bach franchise related now that its "them", not just him.
Vanessa is stronger at managing idiotic parts of interviews.  Example not from ATFR is JK when Jimmy moves right into "when's the wedding?", Nick gets that tense smile on his face and talks about them not even having been able to go out for dinner yet.  V picks up on his tension and I think intentionally says "baby steps" knowing Jimmy will make light of that which Jimmy does and then everyone laughs and the interview becomes more fun. IMO Nick really is done with whatever went down during filming, with the edit, and with Bach Nation peeps who have been insensitive. I imagine Nick would like to just wrap her in his arms and protect her from all the negative but choosing her meant some loads of sh*t were going to land at their feet.  It's such a sadly unnecessary aspect of the show/viewership/media.
Vanessa IMO is the stronger in this couple at not getting riled when talking about normal things that tptb like to twist.  Nick is stronger at general topic discourse or describing technical things.

Doesn't explain why V went first however it was a good thing IMO.  
It's been fun to watch so many interviews in so short a time.  They often defer to whoever is the most skilled or they do cute body language cues to assist each other. They take turns leading/teaching IMO Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:44 pm

I want to thank you all for updating this thread with all the N&V goodies! It's so nice to come home to see!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm

I also appreciate the effort which people go to on this forum to provide us with all the updates. Loved this couple on the show but more so now out in public. favourite videos/interviews are in the dance studio as feel V really has been included and N seems to not be able to go without touching her. So sweet. They look very happy and content. Once again thanks to all the posters.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:32 am

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 17265572_1367487349986260_3206659691711037440_n
caryfetman
@nickviall in @hugoboss suit & @vanessagrimaldi30 on #goodmorningamerica @mrselfportrait black & white dress #thebachelor @goodmorningamerica @bachelorabc @bachelor_nation
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 17333240_134349920425059_8292262438917636096_n
caryfetman
@nickviall @vanessagrimaldi30 with @kellyripa in @chiara84boni dress. #thebachelor @bachelorabc @bachelor_nation @livekelly
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:35 am

leselihau wrote:I think he's wearing the bracelet in most of the video...then did he move it before they showed their "plan b"?

He has it on his wrist the entire time. There is something else dangling from his jeans Smiley

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:53 am

Nick and Vanessa l o v e

Last edited by Brill on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:30 am; edited 2 times in total

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:00 am

I am curious. How do you know when they are on social media liking tweets but not interacting as in tweeting?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:29 am

Yes thanks for all these wonderful links and updates everyone! Nissa in the real world is so far everything I could have hoped for! Kind of wish V would sneak a pic of Nick with ice in his pants giggling As for his hands he has always said he never seems to know what to do with them so of course that "issue" would haunt him on DWTS. stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 3806527698

also I came across this article regarding body language and Nissa that was a good read and also things I noticed that made me feel the same way. http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/03/15/nick-viall-vanessa-grimaldi-love-real-married-happy-bachelor/

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:53 am

The more articles and interviews I read and watch of Nick and Vanessa the more impressed and blown away I am at how mature these two are.

That they are so realistic, communicate so well and healthily, and are so open and honest with each other and others... and this is just days after their relationship is public is astonishing to me especially since it takes many couples years (of therapy at times) to get to where these two are and some couples never get there at all.

It's truly rare how Nick and Vanessa are and it's why all I can say is if this is how Nick and Vanessa are at the beginning of their relationship, I can only imagine it will only get better from here on out  yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:20 am

@laconfident IG story SC of vid
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 60 Image31

I posted this SC of what is a very lowkey vid of Nick showing Vanessa a few of his dance steps in slow mo because in 1 of their interviews V said she just wanted to be able to walk around and Nick said he wanted to hang out with her and his friends. Voila Smiley

@laconfident is Kyle, a former software developer who is now an entrepreneur. He knows some Bach alumni through Nick and Nick knows some arts community peeps through Kyle. Kyle is the person Nick is closest to in LA.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:57 am

Nick's dad followed V on Instagram. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya