SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by coolangel Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:28 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:I'm so technologically challenged so I still have no idea how to bring pictures over but Vanessa was just tagged in a couple of photos with fans shopping in Beverly Hills. In two of the pictures you can see she's wearing the same bracelet as Nick but with his name. How cute is that!?

Good catch @Dreamcatcher! yes  Here are the pics. The bracelet is visible in the first and second pic.

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Img_5420
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Img_5418
stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Img_5419
Source: My SC - IG @vanessagrimaldi tagged pics

These two are so cute with their matching bracelets! :inlove
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:34 pm

So pretty without makeup!

Today the Viall family had a baby shower based on Maria's IG. I'm not sure which sister. Hopefully, Nick and Vanessa will be there for the birth.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Dreamcatcher wrote:I'm so technologically challenged so I still have no idea how to bring pictures over but Vanessa was just tagged in a couple of photos with fans shopping in Beverly Hills. In two of the pictures you can see she's wearing the same bracelet as Nick but with his name. How cute is that!?

ETA: I'm assuming it's his name, you can't tell.
Awww! That's too adorable for words! I love how mature and realistic these two are and yet at the same time they are still fun-loving and also romantic and adorable. Pragmatic about the real life stuff while being romantic and fun-loving in their relationship too. cloud nine heartbeat

These two really have it all :sprinklehearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:43 pm

They're truly walking their talk. As much as I want to see more social media, I appreciate them clearly taking the time to make this relationship a priority for them and not a public image priority. Shilling 101 is to take your followers and momentum and keep them happy, doesn't seem like they're worried about that.

Things like the bracelets tell me everything I need to know. And my oh my, is Vanessa beautiful!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:46 pm

Vanessa is such a breath of fresh air for this franchise! I'm so over the romper/makeup/fashion girl type this show just loooooves to highlight. Vanessa is so casual and doesn't emphasize that material stuff. Please more girls like Vanessa in the future, show!

Also, they are so quiet on SM. But for some reason, that makes them more real to me. Vanessa is clearly in LA with her Nick bracelet for her and them. Not to brand the crap out of this and start banking with add revenue.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:51 pm

@coolangel and @Dreamcatcher thanks for finding and bringing over the pics.

I think those that know Nick new someday he'd be wearing a bracelet with a girl's name. Another reason why I like this guy, he could care less what anyone thinks of a 36 yr old guy exchanging bracelets. What a lovely reminder every single day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Aww, those matching bracelets are cuteness overload!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi -FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by jessietrey Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:57 pm

I thought there were a lot of interesting things mentioned in this article. One being that Vanessa stated she is currently trying to get a work visa. Which I did not know about. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelor-nick-vanessa-defend-tense-final-rose-debut-986002
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:00 pm

ElonM wrote:So pretty without makeup!

Today the Viall family had a baby shower based on Maria's IG. I'm not sure which sister.  Hopefully, Nick and Vanessa will be there for the birth.

Maria's IG - a pic has "Munro" on a chalkboard which would the eldest Viall sibling "Jessica".

:swinginglove  the "Nick" & "Vanessa" bracelets are dorky sweetness.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:05 am

Where did this pic come from? I'm mad! I want to see them all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzMJoqgj77/?taken-by=pacozero

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:16 am

I love Vanessa's reaction like she can't believe that he put a ring on her finger and Nick's like "yeah I did good" (that would be my caption anyway). laugh out loud Maybe this was 10 minutes after the proposal like Nick said in People when she finally looked at the ring.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:25 am

Ha! They are so expressive. This is what I have always liked about Nick. It's great to see it reciprocated.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya