SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:37 am

mprssdbyu wrote:Where did this pic come from? I'm mad! I want to see them all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzMJoqgj77/?taken-by=pacozero

It is from the disney abc press website.

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 14541711

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 14541710
Source
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

Post by mindless Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:40 am

Haha, Nick's patting her bum in the bottom pic as well. laugh out loud He's always at it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:04 am

Haha! I love it!!! They're so much fun and both have the same awesome sense of humor! These two make me smile hearthumbsup

I love them together! heartglasses :sweetheart:

coolangel wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Where did this pic come from? I'm mad! I want to see them all!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRzMJoqgj77/?taken-by=pacozero

It is from the disney abc press website.

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 14541711

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 14541710
Source

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am

I love all the pictures!! :swinginglove Keep up the great work! yes

stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:41 am

Say what you want about the twins, at least they have Nick's back and root for his relationship. Looking at you Dana Weiss! stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 1f60f

"Yes, we're great friends with Nick, and honestly, I think Nick and Vanessa will last," Emily tells Bustle during a conference call.

"Vanessa is totally Nick's type," Emily says, confirming what has been pointed out in countless internet memes. "He seems so in love with her."

Emily negates the perception that the four-time reality TV participant is only with Vanessa for fame. "Nick isn't the kind of guy to fake anything," she says. "He's very real, so if he and Vanessa weren't meant to be, I don't think that he would have proposed. I think they are great together."

Source: https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-twins-emily-haley-ferguson-say-nick-viall-wouldnt-fake-anything-with-vanessa-45359
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:01 am

"Nick isn't the kind of guy to fake anything" is exactly why I like Nick. :yes:

Nothing fake about Nick IMO. He's the real deal. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:19 am

2ndcampbell wrote:I love their proposal too but I really want to see it in the order that it happened. Basically, Vanessa speaking first followed by Nick's proposal and I think the last bit of Vanessa's speech about listening more was after Nick. TPTB thought it'll be more dramatic the way they spliced it but I don't think worked as much as they thought it would.

So do I. I wish someone (more tech savvy than I) could splice together the proposal in the proper order!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by rosepetals Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:23 am

allykat wrote:^ I'm not sure if they were annoyed with proposal scene per se, but I also remember an interview today (somewhere) where Nick said he warned Vanessa that they won't show their best moments and will play those down. It was interesting to hear that they had actually discussed that...and I do wonder if they were annoyed about what was shown and what wasn't. Pure speculation, but it also made me think that might have been a discussion in context of 'it was always you, but they aren't going to show it that way' kind of warning.

What wasn't shown - really wanted to see on ATFR their montage of all the special moments, including the proposal, and their reaction to it!

rosepetals

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:04 am

In an interview Nick said the proposal day should have been a day filled with anticipation and only about Vanessa.
Perhaps he will find a way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:39 am

coolangel wrote:Say what you want about the twins, at least they have Nick's back and root for his relationship. Looking at you Dana Weiss! stylist - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21 - Page 70 1f60f

"Yes, we're great friends with Nick, and honestly, I think Nick and Vanessa will last," Emily tells Bustle during a conference call.

"Vanessa is totally Nick's type," Emily says, confirming what has been pointed out in countless internet memes. "He seems so in love with her."

Emily negates the perception that the four-time reality TV participant is only with Vanessa for fame. "Nick isn't the kind of guy to fake anything," she says. "He's very real, so if he and Vanessa weren't meant to be, I don't think that he would have proposed. I think they are great together."

Source: https://www.bustle.com/p/bachelor-twins-emily-haley-ferguson-say-nick-viall-wouldnt-fake-anything-with-vanessa-45359

The twins have always been very loyal. They have also stood up for and been incredibly supportive of Ben and Lauren. I think they are young and have some growing to do, but they are good people.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 am

Wonder if Nick and Vanessa went on that double date with Peta and Maks last night? Didn't they mention that somewhere? I was hoping for photographic proof of the date but if it actually happened, we didn't get any!

Who's ready for tomorrow night?! I'm ready to see V in the audience cheering on her man!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:35 am

Yes, it was supposed to be last night. Maks and Peta are very savvy about staying away from paps when they want to, so I'm guessing the date happened either at one of their homes or a quiet restaurant. (I've been a big Peta fan for a long time, so her pairing with Nick is perfect, imo. Can't wait to see if the boy has skills!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - FAN Forum - Discussion #21

+67
North
pikake
blueblues
shaughnessyb
Maya