SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by allicat Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:42 pm

crunchycheeto wrote:
OnePromise wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:

Whitney. She and Danielle L are on a 2-on-1. He sends Whitney home first, and then Danielle as well when she says she is falling in love with him and he realizes he can't reciprocate.

Yep.  He also sends Jasmine home earlier in the week on the group date per RS spoilers.

Did RS give a reason as to why he sent Jasmine home? I remember right after eliminating her, that's when Jasmine tells him that she slept with a friend of his.
I thought Jasmine goes home next week? In one of the previews for the season, it shows Jasmine pushing Danielle M down playing volleyball.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:31 pm

@allicat RS spoilers say Jasmine went home in St Thomas during the volleyball group date which would be in the episode after this week in New Orleans. I don't think he gave a reason why Nick sent her home on the group date. He probably wasn't feeling it with her, much like with Dominique.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:41 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:I am not sure if this is the right place to post this, or if this has been asked before, but is there a chance that this episode will end on a "To Be Continued" as well? Will this entire season end up with "To Be Continued", and a rose ceremony at the beginning of every episode? This is JMO but I hate that format.

I love the haunted house group date in NOLA idea though, makes me wanna watch American Horror Story Coven laugh out loud. I am excited to see who gets the group date rose (I unspoiled with that tidbit)
I listened to a podcast where Millsy (producer) said it would eventually return to normal. Who knows which episode, though. He didn't share that piece of info.

Oh thanks goodness. Thanks, I hope it returns to normal soon.

I noticed people tweeting about a question about how many will be sent home this coming episode and that made me wary that they will try and trick people.

I'm thinking it goes back to 'normal' when Taylor is gone and Jasmine is let go early. Do they even have a rose ceremony since Jasmine and both of the 2 on 1 are let go?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:49 pm

@atem I agree with you. I don't think they have a RC after he lets both Whitney and Danielle L go in St. Thomas.  He does go to speak with the women after that date so maybe they close the episode with that talk.  Then they would be back on track the following week in Bimini.  Otherwise it would be hard to squeeze a RC before all four home town dates the episode after Bimini.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:31 pm

I've probably watched appx half of the 21 seasons. If I'm not a fan, I won't stay tuned in. Anyway, is anyone aware of another  lead actually spending the night with those on a group date ? I don't recall that ever happening before during a season.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Farmer Chris had a group date where they went camping and they spent the night at the site. He had his own tent and the women were sharing a few.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 am

One of the older seasons two of the girls stayed at a mansion at a vineyard with the bachelor. Was is Jake's season? I can't remember.

Just looked it up. It was Jake's season. Gia and Vienna stayed with him at a vineyard in Napa Valley called Castello Di Amorosa.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:12 am

Thanks!

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:15 am

OnePromise wrote:One of the older seasons two of the girls stayed at a mansion at a vineyard with the bachelor. Was is Jake's season? I can't remember.
Just looked it up. It was Jake's season. Gia and Vienna stayed with him at a vineyard in Napa Valley called Castello Di Amorosa.
Yes, right, I wanted to answer, but you've already found the info. :yes:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:17 am

Bachelorette - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 C3XVb1cXAAAXgnI
LOLO ‏@lolomusic
Omg, it's happening TOMORROW!!! Watch me play "Shine" for @Viallnicholas28 on @BachelorABC at 8/7c
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:47 am

Might be the only thing I'm looking forward to in tonights epi. laugh out loud

Molly Mesnick @MollyMesnick
Hey #BachelorNation! Be sure to tune into tonight's episode for an ‘Enchanted Evening’ featuring Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST #BeOurGuest

Good Morning America @GMA
WATCH: Short sneak peek at tonight's brand new 'Beauty and the Beast' trailer, debuting during @BachelorABC. - @beourguest
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Has anyone seen the new preview posted on ABC of their 2/1 date? It's a good one, IMO. They both hit the nail on the top of the head so to add speak! :fishing:

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens