SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm

All other epi threads here

Discuss episode 5 here.

Ladybug82 wrote:
A vicious argument between Corinne and Taylor rages on just before the rose ceremony in Wisconsin. When the dust settles and the roses are all given out, two heartbroken women are sent home. However, for the remaining 13 bachelorettes, it’s on to one of the great romantic cities in the United States: New Orleans. Nick’s first one-on-one date in the Big Easy provides combustible chemistry as the couple sightsees, dances and goes to a Lolo concert. Ten bachelorettes join Nick for a thrill-a-thon as they visit an allegedly haunted plantation where a resident ghost makes her presence felt. Two arch rivals prepare to face off in the dreaded two-on-one date. Tensions are high as they head to NOLA’s mystical bayou. Which woman is stranded in the swamp, and which gets the rose? The evening ends with another abrupt surprise for both Nick and his date
Source

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Isn't the date on this wrong? Monday is the 30th unless they aren't showing one that day.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:28 pm

From the longer press release version, it looks like Taylor will be "eating crow," next week.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:42 pm

julychild wrote:From the longer press release version, it looks like Taylor will be "eating crow," next week.

It might make her a better therapist in the future. We learn (hopefully) from our mistakes.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:46 pm

@umngirl, thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:50 pm

where's the longer press release located?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:57 pm

emusha wrote:where's the longer press release located?
On that same site sourced above. I couldn't copy for some reason.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:02 pm

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/press-releases/
Episode 2105 (1/30)
THE ‘BIG EASY’ TANTALIZES NICK AND THE WOMEN WITH MUSIC, DANCE, CULINARY DELIGHTS AND VOODOO MAGIC, BUT PROVES CHALLENGING WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANCE, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’
The Dreaded Two-on-One Date Looms and
Soulful Indie Artist Lolo Entertains One Special Couple
“Episode 2105” – A vicious argument between Corinne and Taylor rages on just before the rose ceremony in Wisconsin. When the dust settles and the roses are all given out, two heartbroken women are sent home. However, for the remaining 13 bachelorettes, it’s on to one of the great romantic cities in the United States: New Orleans. Nick’s first one-on-one date in the Big Easy provides combustible chemistry as the couple sightsees, dances and goes to a Lolo concert. Ten bachelorettes join Nick for a thrill-a-thon as they visit an allegedly haunted plantation where a resident ghost makes her presence felt. Two arch rivals prepare to face off in the dreaded two-on-one date. Tensions are high as they head to NOLA’s mystical bayou. Which woman is stranded in the swamp, and which gets the rose? The evening ends with another abrupt surprise for both Nick and his date, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.
Nick takes one of the gorgeous bachelorettes for the first date of the week in New Orleans and sparks begin to fly. They share a day of exploring the city, taking in the sights, tasting beignets and dancing in a Second Line parade. The couple also enjoy a concert by Lolo, who provides the musical backdrop for their enchanted rendezvous. Nick’s date talks about her past over an intimate dinner and admits she finds it difficult to be vulnerable.

A fright night delight brings Nick and ten women together for an evening of thrills at a majestic plantation, which supposedly is haunted by a resident ghost, “May,” who comes out to play. Who will be able to swallow their fears to capture the group date rose?

Next up is the much anticipated two-on-one date, and the two ladies involved couldn’t be any more at odds with one another. The hostility is palpable as they meet up with Nick in the magical bayou. The trio walk through the swampland and stumble upon a group of Voodoo worshippers who invite the women to have a tarot card reading. Not surprisingly, one woman turns on the other, leaving Nick with a tough decision about who should stay and who should be sent home. The woman who received the coveted rose is enjoying a romantic dinner with the Bachelor until they are interrupted by an unwelcome intrusion. The shocking conclusion to this fateful date will have someone eating crow.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:03 pm

IMO he is not into Rachel at all. We've seen SM pics when they were filming and I thought that at that time as well.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/photos/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 145051_6558

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:04 pm

I posted the longer version and Voodoo worshipers?  LOL  Too freaking funny.  

But, I don't get 'someone eats crow' part...Nick or Corrine?

DUH! I remember now. Taylor really going to make an idiot of herself this episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 pm

I'm pretty sure I read Nick and the girls spend the night in the haunted Mansion which leaves Taylor and Corrine at home alone gearing up for their duel. I'm guessing poor Rachel is hanging out in garage with production!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO he is not into Rachel at all. We've seen SM pics when they were filming and I thought that at that time as well.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/episode-2105/photos/
Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 145051_6558

Agree regarding the pics however the sleuthed vid taken while filming I thought showed more chemistry as well as a little snip in one of the previews where they are dance kissing and she swirls to create a 360 kiss.  Looked like it would get a guy's adrenaline pumping.
The 3 part date, however, is designed as "public". Hmmm.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 5 Jan 30th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
MonicaJM2001
OnionLayers
IWouldMarryAshleyI
sosleepy
puppiesandkittens