SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feelings are:
The lead is exhausted with the process. He is now realizing he is jumping through hoops trying to do the show. He is seeing he has very little in common with all of the women except for one or two.
So for the most part he is spinning his wheels doing stuff he couldn't care less about with women he couldn't care less about.
The women are becoming frustrated with the process. So everyone has had it, particularly him.
Then--with as little time as he gets with the one or two that he likes, he is beginning to wonder if given the time could they even work.
Meantime, he still has "weeks" to go in the process.
A day in the life of the lead.
Pound of flesh.  

Great post Kasha. You summed it up in one paragraph.

Nick looked almost miserable last night. You can see it was all getting to him.
I am going to be very curious how he handles the F2 rejection.
Nick was tired at the beginning of the season. He's been tired and checked out all season IMO.  Yet do we blame Nick or do we blame whomever cast a bunch of kids for him?  All the other leads got"tired"but they didn't act like Nick has..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by northernviewer Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:50 pm

@LoveDovez i don't think anyone is to blame per se, but as much as its producer manipulated, its still reality tv, they're not actors, and each season is going to be unique depending on the personalities and how much chemistry the lead has with his contestants. I do agree with you in that they cast too many immature and/or young women for him. 30ish is much more suited to him, his personality and where he is in life.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 pm

traveler90 wrote:As far as I remember he explained what 'rawness' means to him. He said that he wanted a partner that loved both sides of him, the good with the bad, to love someone completely, and he wants to love someone this way as well. Going completely by memory here.

he actually explained what raw means in one of the interviews - he means it to say vulnerable to be completely yourself and vice versa and to know that the person loves you with all your insecurities and vulnerabilities
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:28 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My feelings are:
The lead is exhausted with the process. He is now realizing he is jumping through hoops trying to do the show. He is seeing he has very little in common with all of the women except for one or two.
So for the most part he is spinning his wheels doing stuff he couldn't care less about with women he couldn't care less about.
The women are becoming frustrated with the process. So everyone has had it, particularly him.
Then--with as little time as he gets with the one or two that he likes, he is beginning to wonder if given the time could they even work.
Meantime, he still has "weeks" to go in the process.
A day in the life of the lead.
Pound of flesh.  

Nick was tired at the beginning of the season. He's been tired and checked out all season IMO.  Yet do we blame Nick or do we blame whomever cast a bunch of kids for him?  All the other leads got"tired"but they didn't act like Nick has..

Yup. He even looked tired after the season was over.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:30 pm

atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

Yup.  He even looked tired after the season was over.
Do other leads look this exhausted at the end of a season? Can't seem to remember....it's a tough job but hopefully he's getting some rest now?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:32 pm

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Do other leads look this exhausted at the end of a season? Can't seem to remember....it's a tough job but hopefully he's getting some rest now?

Only one I can think of is Ali. She looked a bit ragged. But, that was due to having a lot parties, etc. she had to attend to me.

I just think he has been check out all season, so far. Then again, the show is so choppy, I don't know what the heck happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:39 pm

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I believe ben said he lost 15 pounds during filming because of the stress and not being able to sleep. He said he wasnt able to aleep through the night because all the decisions he had to make weighed on him. I remember reality Steve tweeted out a picture of Ben in his hometown right after filming ended and Ben looked rough. Also, slightly crazy laugh out loud.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

wow maybe what Jason said he got advice from previous bachelors is true he said they told him... "I'd advise you to say no but you're going to do it anyway..."
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:46 pm

hae1001 wrote:
emusha wrote:
atem wrote:

I believe ben said he lost 15 pounds during filming because of the stress and not being able to sleep. He said he wasnt able to aleep through the night because all the decisions he had to make weighed on him. I remember reality Steve tweeted out a picture of Ben in his hometown right after filming ended and Ben looked rough. Also, slightly crazy laugh out loud.

I believe in an interview, Ben admitted he picked up a parasite and he got so sick - he even canceled an RC because of it. I think they didn't find out until after the show.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:56 pm

emusha wrote:
atem wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

I didn't follow other leads but I distinctly remember Sean showing up at a family celebration a few days after returning from Thailand and he looked so happy and relaxed. It was a clear giveaway back then.

I always think Nick looks tired and kinda sad so I don't see any difference for him. Lol

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 87b72b10 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 86669110 Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:23 pm

I love to see Vanessa with her leg/s over Nick's legs.  IMO you only do that with someone you are completely comfortable with and Nick never seems to mind. :yes: Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:
atem wrote:And Corrine isn't fake?  Ok.  LOL

Sadly, i dont think she's fake at all....thats just her duh

I think how Nick was acting last night can be contributed to his age.   He knows what he wants ...and what he doesn't.  Some leads act like a kid in a candy store but Im finding Nick acting much more like Brad did and treated it with a seriousness that usually comes with age and experience.  

Great post and comparison to Brad. I see the same thing and Nick knows who he is and what he wants. To me the ones he has to keep (Corinne) are there to fulfill TPTB quota for drama. The fact that she never got a singe date says it all to me as does her not going to F3 and not getting a FD per sleuthing. I am sure TPTB would have loved him to do that and really drag it out and make it more salacious but I think that's when Nick put his foot down and that was the battle he waged at the end. He couldn't look less interested in her romantically if he tried IMO. It's why I just shake my head at SM comments that actually buy into him even thinking of choosing her. Like come on, how more obvious can it get IMO that she is just there to be the drama stirring one. After this many seasons I figured audiences would be more savvy. Based on their SM comments though I vastly overestimated them. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620