SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:38 pm

Anyone from Bachelor Nation still going on and on about Corrine after this episode? Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

atem wrote:Anyone from Bachelor Nation still going on and on about Corrine after this episode?  Thanks.

From
F1-F3 thread

Carly has her in the F3.

GuardianAngel wrote:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/carly-waddell-evan-bass-predict-nick-vialls-final-three-w465343

Bachelor in Paradise's Carly Waddell and Evan Bass Predict Bachelor Nick Viall's Final Three Women

Their predictions for the final three: special-education teacher Vanessa Grimaldi (“I love how he takes care of her,” says Waddell); lawyer Rachel Lindsay (“She’s strong,” admits Bass); and business owner Corinne Olympios.

“Here’s the thing, we enjoy her,” Waddell said of season 21’s villain. “She is so entertaining. I want to have cocktails with her today. For Nick, I don’t know if that’s the best match. You can’t stop what your heart says. If that’s who he wants, then we’re going to be happy for him anyway.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:38 pm

Lara wrote:The editing just really sucks this season. Corinne is not as entertaining as they think she is! I would much rather watch the other stuff. Sarah even mentioned that in her interview with Ali, that she doesn't understand why they're leaving out so much stuff for her sake.

Where can I find this interview? I agree that Corrine is not entertaining, and her antics are getting old!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
Lara wrote:The editing just really sucks this season. Corinne is not as entertaining as they think she is! I would much rather watch the other stuff. Sarah even mentioned that in her interview with Ali, that she doesn't understand why they're leaving out so much stuff for her sake.

Where can I find this interview?  I agree that Corrine is not entertaining, and her antics are getting old!!

Here you go! http://aliluvs.com/blog/2017/02/06/spring-outfit-ideas/

It's at the bottom of the blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:49 pm

I'm sick of Corinne too. She's too try hard and OTT at being the villain and it's making her unfunny to me. The best villains to me are the ones who weren't trying to be and just had personalities that rubbed others the wrong way (ex: Nick on Andi's season). JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 pm

northernviewer wrote:@LoveDovez  i don't think anyone is to blame per se, but as much as its producer manipulated, its still reality tv, they're not actors, and each season is going to be unique depending on the personalities and how much chemistry the lead has with his contestants.  I do agree with you in that they cast too many immature and/or young women for him.   30ish is much more suited to him, his personality and where he is in life.  
I know they have a show to make, but in reality a 23 year old girl just don't jive with a 36 year old man. I think that's where they made the biggest mistake. Mentally Nick is on a completely different planet that those girls are and I call them girls because that's what most of them acted like and is what they are.

Yeah Nick would enjoy looking at young girls, but if everything is true that I've seen people write about him on here then he was probably totally insulted by most of the cast this season and that's the reason he isn't shining as the lead. I don't know what it is, but it's not the season I had hoped for. ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:26 am

LoveDovez wrote:
northernviewer wrote:@LoveDovez  i don't think anyone is to blame per se, but as much as its producer manipulated, its still reality tv, they're not actors, and each season is going to be unique depending on the personalities and how much chemistry the lead has with his contestants.  I do agree with you in that they cast too many immature and/or young women for him.   30ish is much more suited to him, his personality and where he is in life.  
I know they have a show to make, but in reality a 23 year old girl just don't jive with a 36 year old man. I think that's where they made the biggest mistake. Mentally Nick is on a completely different planet that those girls are and I call them girls because that's what most of them acted like and is what they are.

Yeah Nick would enjoy looking at young girls, but if everything is true that I've seen people write about him on here then he was probably totally insulted by most of the cast this season and that's the reason he isn't shining as the lead. I don't know what it is, but it's not the season I had hoped for. ; (

I suspect many who feel this way now will change their mind by the end of the season.

This is the slogging part of the show. They are almost down to the ones that matter. I think this season is dragging because of Corinne. They usually have at least one major and several minor villains, but this season Corinne is playing all of those roles and she unfortunately makes it to F4...and most are sick of her. Once we are down to HTDs, I think things will pick up. We will have the satisfaction of having Corinne eliminated and the rest are quality women who will, hopefully, finally have the opportunity to shine and show us their relationships with Nick. I think this is when the best of Nick will come out. He has already proven himself to be very vulnerable and things will only get more difficult for him. I think the romance will be amped up and when we see him really going after the woman he wants, hopefully getting his happy ending, I think much will be forgiven and forgotten.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:33 am

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I wonder if we will finally see the Come to Jesus conversation with CH next week. The only way is up after this week.  
Kashathediva  thumbsup - tells it like it is as always. Being the lead kinda sucks at times, probably because Nick has already seen it from the other side too. Pethaps he has become dissillusioned by what he thought might be the easier side of the power dynamic - but actually isn't.
I also think he hit rock bottom because he's spent that group date as mediator/ counsellor to all the many personalities (being naturally good at that anyway) and is totally drained. Then he's possibly thought hang on - what about me- hence bit of a tantrum towards the remaining women who were on the group date.
IMHO.

Yes, Nick does seem drained and discouraged, but he seemed that way earlier in the season...episode 3...and then he had his very own come to Jesus moment when he went on his first date with Vanessa. She perked him up and he became much more positive about the state of affairs. He gets another date with her next week and I fully expect the same result. She is like his very own, very personal pep pill!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:30 pm

I think that Nick does a good job of letting the women go. When he sees it isn't right, he recognizes it and takes action...to the extent he is allowed to by TPTB. I wonder if he had 100% control over eliminating as many of these women as he deemed appropriate how many would be left at this point. There are a lot of women there, IMO, who are way too young and/or not the right personality for him. I appreciate the way in which he talks with the women, and the fact that he's been in their shoes, IMO, goes a long way in his approach to letting them down. Even when the women are a bit wacky (joking about choking him...oh my), he is diplomatic and polite.

This week's episode had a lot of holes in it due to a hatchet job by the editors. In my East Coast screening there was no GD rose handed out and there was NO explanation for why the women on the GD were all moody and discouraged. IMO, something happened on that GD, something that NICK did or that involved Nick, but it was never shown.  When Rachel spoke to him that evening, she said (paraphrased) that she was there when 'it happened' and that is why she is questioning whether or not this is going to work out for her or if she should stay in the process. To me, that conversation felt like she was questioning Nick and Nick's actions, perhaps again involving over the top Corrine. I think that it is obvious to most viewers that Corrine is not for him and she is only there because TPTB are forcing him to keep her. But I also think that the viewers are getting sick and tired of seeing Corrine's drunk antics and Nick falling into her trap (giving her attention for her chit).  

Some of you have said that you think that the "winners" were supposed to get extra time with Nick, and the "losers" were supposed to go back to the hotel. That was never articulated in the episode I watched, but it could explain why the women were so whiny and upset about having to play beach volleyball. I've never seen people IRL cry over being forced to play a game on a gorgeous sandy tropical beach before. Therefore, to the viewer (myself), the entire date made no sense. I think that IF Nick refused to follow the rules and send the "losers" to the hotel for the rest of the date or if he just spent extra time with the winners prior to the evening portion of the date (aka at the same time that Rachel and Vanessa were shown sulking on the beach), they had to edit out the fact that it was a contest for time with him.  Therefore the entire date was shown to be a great big downer. Excruciatingly frustrating for all involved, including the viewer!

So, I give Nick the benefit of the doubt for the fact that the GD was less than fun, but what the heck was with his appearance in the girls hotel room after his 2-on-1 double elimination?  IF he is whittling down his women to get to his "chosen ONE" isn't that part of the process and shouldn't he be seeing it as progress? I mean, if he is feeling it for Vanessa, Rachel, or Raven, shouldn't he see it as an opportunity for less distractions and more time with those ladies?  He was crying as if Dan L left HIM, instead of him sending her home for incompatibilities. He says to Dan L that he is fearful that he wants a wife so badly that he is going to force something with one of them. Then he tells the others he is fearful that this process is not going to work for him because of the relationships may fizzle.  Ok, those are both valid concerns. One involves trusting his own judgment and the other involves the reality that maybe none of these women is his 'wife material'. I'm not quite sure WHY he went to tell the other women this tidbit, because all it did was scare them, IMO. Is this visit all producer driven? Is this the lead up to the "Will Nick quit this process and leave the show?" future edit? Really? WHO in viewer land would even believe that his departure were even possible? If need be, TPTB would tie him to a board and roll him around to various dates, ala Weekend at Bernie's.

I get to see glimpses of Nick that are nice from time to time, but overall the editing has not been his friend. The season has been boring and kind of depressing for me. Ironically, the saddest backstory I have ever heard on this show-that of Kristina-was the most uplifting and encouraging moment of all. She is an incredibly strong and courageous woman and I wish her nothing but the best in life.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee53 Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:32 pm

nikikass wrote:Well that episode was one big choppy MESS!

With wrong sauce written  all over it.

There are 6 left and I feel I don't know any of them.  

They didn't even show who got the group date rose.  

This season had so much potential and they really ruined it.  The players could be good but I don't know because they at selling a "sh*t show"  And  didn't get to know them.

Ugghhh  I'm so mad.  these next few episodes better be good.  

***not that I'm threating not to watch I just want to watch some thing interesting its not even entertaining***  

Do they ever release the outtakes, aside from bloopers, from previous seasons? It would be great to see some of the footage that was taken out that would help fill in these gaps. They prob have so much leftover footage that they could create entire seasons of the show based on alternate storylines.

bumblebee53

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 pm

@bumblebee53

With the amount of footage they have they could make 10 more shows and all of them completely different.

They can make any one look good bad or indifferent. Come to think of it that would be fun to see 3 different shows from the same season.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 pm

In Sean's season, Catherine's team lost and he still let them be part of the date later on. So, that's no big deal to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 6 Feb 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
traveler90
George1218
Cocoasneeze
nikikass
Stacia620