SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:04 pm

There was a pic of Ben and Lauren meeting a couple that was friends w Ben in which I believe was a safe house visit. I think that for the couples that want to see each other, they make it happen and I'm sure there's been more friends and family involved than we even know about.

I'm just happy it seems they're making the effort and he most likely went toward her this time.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:With IG stories it has to be in the last 24 hours. Cant be from a few days ago.

Northern, I see what you mean. Makes things interesting!

Back door open beyond 24 hours
http://www.idownloadblog.com/2016/08/11/how-to-upload-photos-older-24-hours-instagram-story/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Where is Nick now? We know he flew somewhere from lax Thursday. If he's at home, he usually post pics of family and friends. Any sighting of him?
Oh vanessa just posted her working out in the gym 2 minutes ago in IG story.
What if Nick is having a SHV with Raven??

ETA: vanessa posted first 7 hours ago, then Nick 6 hours ago, tweet (same couch) about 4 1/2 hours ago, vanessa with friends 4 hours ago, roughly. I hope someone can post the timeframe more precisely.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:44 pm

How long is the treck by car (rental) from NY to Montreal? Will we get a pic with perhaps "Sharlene" and her significant other in the next 24-48 hours?

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:47 pm

No I don't want raven and nick together. I know she got to meet his parents but I feel like she deserves someone else. I can see her in paradise.

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:49 pm

@notarose he also posted the couch photo on his snapchat. If im not mistaken, those can only be posted in the moment or it says from camera roll. Do you know more about this?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:51 pm

hae1001 wrote:@notarose he also posted the couch photo on his snapchat. If im not mistaken, those can only be posted in the moment or it says from camera roll.  Do you know more about this?

The pic from Nick on the couch was in the moment. Same thing with Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:55 pm

hae1001 wrote:@notarose he also posted the couch photo on his snapchat. If im not mistaken, those can only be posted in the moment or it says from camera roll.  Do you know more about this?

All I know is that you can take a SC of an old pic which will then make it recent in your camera roll after which you can post it on IG Story or snapchat.  Doesn't mean that is what he did; just means it is simple to do.

There are also a plethora of compatability apps that allow for functions like when Nick used the geotag "Middle Earth" on one of his IG pics.  Obvs not there - tag maps to NZ amusement for The Hobbit, etc. It is easily done with the correct compatability app.  There are also apps that allow for old vid download on snapchat.

SM has many back doors. The most low tech is when someone sends you a pic or vid by email, you download it and viola! It becomes your most recent and is ready to post.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Now she's at the gym. IMO covering her tracks well for the non hardcore SM followers. Meanwhile Nick is probably chilling on the orange couch awaiting her return! giggling

Since Nick was shown at LAX Thursday and he has to be back probably tomorrow or Monday morning at the latest due to having to crash viewing parties Monday night with CH (per twitter earlier this week) maybe someone will spot him at an airport heading back tomorrow or Monday morning.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:09 pm

Love reading all this latest info. :yes: Keep it up! thumbsup

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:15 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Now she's at the gym. IMO covering her tracks well for the non hardcore SM followers. Meanwhile Nick is probably chilling on the orange couch awaiting her return! giggling
I had the same thought! Poor Vanessa, those pajamas didn't get quite the attention she had planned on today!!!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 pm

I love the sharp eyes that you guys have. I totally missed the orange couch in both pictured.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10