SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:01 pm

cmarci93 wrote:So did anyone just notice that nick deleted his picture from his date with danielle Lombard? maybe he will post a picture of them hugging or something.

I'm guessing his fiancé didn't like that, since she had some kind of issue with Danielle L. IMO, based on RS, but there had to be some tension there for Danielle L didn't follow her until later.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:05 pm

cmarci93 wrote:On IG , he post every 1 on 1 and it was one of them dancing together

He still has the 2 umbrella pic with DLo on his Twitter.  
Before deleting he had 3 DLo pics (BSB, 2 umbrellas, Chris Lane concert ) because technically she is in the forefront of the BSB pic so now he only has 1 pic per girl.  The BSB pic. ^^^@lleyeki The Danielle M pic is not a kiss pic, it's a side by side bestbud!
As to Chris Lane pic, there is controversy in music circles about the song he sang.  Many feel it was plagerized.  

:yes:  the Vanessa date pic is the only kiss pic so far.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:05 pm

What are the chances that on the SAME weekend BOTH Vanessa & Nick are snapping pics sitting on an orange leather couch? We are to believe they both just happen to be sitting on an orange leather couch in different countries? Rolling Eyes laugh out loud she must have thought you could not see the couch but of course a little bit is exposed..oops!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:06 pm

I remember that pic being there too but when I saw it, the focus on it was more of Milwaukee/the singer so I didn't even really consider it an ode to the date with Danielle so much as it was an ode to the city. I noticed there wasn't really a 1/1 date pic focused on him/Danielle. IMO I don't believe Vanessa made him remove it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:13 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:I remember that pic being there too but when I saw it, the focus on it was more of Milwaukee/the singer so I didn't even really consider it an ode to the date with Danielle so much as it was an ode to the city. I noticed there wasn't really a 1/1 date pic focused on him/Danielle. IMO I don't believe Vanessa made him remove it.

I agree.
Think Nick made the decision independently. No proof however but he wasn't trying to hide his actions by first posting another pic. At some point he will post but the space is there long enough to be transparent.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Maybe he deleted the picture because of inappropriate comments below it. I didn't look to see but that would be a reason that I would delete a picture.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:16 pm

notarose wrote:
cmarci93 wrote:On IG , he post every 1 on 1 and it was one of them dancing together

He still has the 2 umbrella pic with DLo on his Twitter.  
Before deleting he had 3 DLo pics (BSB, 2 umbrellas, Chris Lane concert ) because technically she is in the forefront of the BSB pic so now he only has 1 pic per girl.  The BSB pic. ^^^@lleyeki The Danielle M pic is not a kiss pic, it's a side by side  bestbud!
As to Chris Lane pic, there is controversy in music circles about the song he sang.  Many feel it was plagerized.  

:yes:  the Vanessa date pic is the only kiss pic so far.

I know there was the picture of them in the helicopter but I could have sworn he also posted the one of them in the hot tub with him kissing her cheek. Must have been from someone else's social media account. It's all starting to blend together at this point.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:19 pm

@lleyki I think the photo you are thinking of with Nick and Danielle was posted to Elan's IG account.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:20 pm

OnePromise wrote:Maybe he deleted the picture because of inappropriate comments below it. I didn't look to see but that would be a reason that I would delete a picture.

He deleted 2.
Inappropriate comments can be deleted by the user however if there were a lot that makes sense. He once did that for a pic of himself and 2 nonshow friends.  One was female.  Fans were being nasty about her appearance so finally he just deleted the pic.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:22 pm

OnePromise wrote:@lleyki I think the photo you are thinking of with Nick and Danielle was posted to Elan's IG account.

Thanks. I knew I wasn't crazy and I saw it somewhere.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:24 pm

@ Illeyki I know what you mean! I'm glad my real life acquaintances are not into TB. It would be a never ending conversation!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:32 pm

IMO If Vanessa is the F1, knowing her type from her SM, I personally don't think she gives a rats butt how many pics of Danielle Nick posts. He is posting the pics because he wants to or he has to or both. Vanessa is the one that is following Rachel and Rachel isn't following her back. I doubt very much especially if she has a Neil Lane on her finger she is worried about the pics Nick as the lead is posting or worrying about anyone that might not care for her.

Blogger boy just wishes he was on someone's orange couch snapping pics with someone, anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10