SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 pm

lleyki wrote:I actually just assumed Nick would have left today. I just checked because I thought he was spotted at the airport on Friday but it was actually Thursday. That actually makes it even likelier in my opinion that he would leave today because that would mean they had Thursday, Friday and Saturday together.

not the orange couch that gives it away its the silence then the sharing at the same timeframe.

For me it's both. I'm sorry, I just cannot see how we have Nick spotted at an airport, then he's more or less MIA most of the weekend, then he and Vanessa snap themselves on what looks to be the same color couch and all of that is just a coincidence because her friend suddenly popped up in bed with her for a few seconds, after people started freaking out about noticing the couch was the same color?

And her friend is wearing a black Henley in bed with Vanessa similiar to the black Henley Nick is wearing on the orange couch.  
Perhaps the "trim" is really 1 step nearer to a "close shave" as in almost found out.

Setting the vibe for Monday (someone's fan acct)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP0U6ZuFDE2/?taken-by=vanessaviall

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:22 pm

notarose wrote:
lleyki wrote:I actually just assumed Nick would have left today. I just checked because I thought he was spotted at the airport on Friday but it was actually Thursday. That actually makes it even likelier in my opinion that he would leave today because that would mean they had Thursday, Friday and Saturday together.

not the orange couch that gives it away its the silence then the sharing at the same timeframe.

For me it's both. I'm sorry, I just cannot see how we have Nick spotted at an airport, then he's more or less MIA most of the weekend, then he and Vanessa snap themselves on what looks to be the same color couch and all of that is just a coincidence because her friend suddenly popped up in bed with her for a few seconds, after people started freaking out about noticing the couch was the same color?

And her friend is wearing a black Henley in bed with Vanessa similiar to the black Henley Nick is wearing on the orange couch.  
Perhaps the "trim" is really 1 step nearer to a "close shave" as in almost found out.

Setting the vibe for Monday (someone's fan acct)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BP0U6ZuFDE2/?taken-by=vanessaviall

What is this?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:32 pm

I am conflicted!
Nick was spotted at lax Thursday right outside of security. He can't be in disguise going through security. Picture link https://www.instagram.com/p/BPu85FtACjx/
V was completly silent on a Friday. If he's not with her, where is he? Not a single sighting of him over the past few days.
My wild guess is they arranged this on their own, since they didn't see each other last weekend. When tptb saw the airport sighting and the snaps, they took measures to cover it up. Jmo.
Boardies, will you freak out if he's chosen someone else?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:46 pm

There is NO way he has chosen someone else!! Upset
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:59 pm

I will only freak out if he chooses Josh. Personally speaking that is. Probably not freak out either.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:00 pm

sdmom wrote:I am conflicted!
Nick was spotted at lax Thursday right outside of security. He can't be in disguise going through security. Picture link https://www.instagram.com/p/BPu85FtACjx/
V was completly silent on a Friday. If he's not with her, where is he? Not a single sighting of him over the past few days.
My wild guess is they arranged this on their own, since they didn't see each other last weekend. When tptb saw the airport sighting and the snaps, they took measures to cover it up. Jmo.
Boardies, will you freak out if he's chosen someone else?

No I wouldn't freak out. Vanessa impresses me as someone ready to marry but not just for the sake of being married.  I feel Nick has the same philosophy.  Vanessa said in an ITM that she is willing to risk heartbreak.  I believe her.
Both Nick and Vanessa want their partner for life and each are mythodical in their approach and have knowledge of their needs, wants, and deal breakers. Love them together but ultimately their happiness hinges on individual choice so "I hope" but am ultimately just a bystander.  That hope stems from my selfish desire to see a love story come to fruition this season that entails my 2 fav indivuals intertwine. I've never experienced that before as a viewer.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:24 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:There is NO way he has chosen someone else!! Upset

I agree with nibbles there is no way he chose someone else . He does not kiss, hold, talk, look at, and act like he does with the other woman . I think he knew night one that Vanessa was a keeper and he hasn't been this way with any other woman . Just the way he looks at her is just heartwarming. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:33 pm

whit90 wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:There is NO way he has chosen someone else!! Upset

I agree with nibbles there is no way he chose someone else . He does not kiss, hold, talk, look at, and act like he does with the other woman . I think he knew night one that Vanessa was a keeper and he hasn't been this way with any other woman . Just the way he looks at her is just heartwarming. JMO

If I were to write my epitaph it would read "she who sought beauty".
For me, what is unfolding is a form of beauty.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Nick is obviously not going to Miami with them. Who checked the weather, all those girls or Nick? Not a single coat worn among the group of girls. So, IMO, he took an exit without them along the way. He and Vanessa appear on an orange leather piece of furniture within an hour. She hid hers better! I did look through Instagram and find her same friend on what appeared to be an orange piece of furniture with lots of pillows appx 2 years ago. That along with pic of bathing suit top taken in same bedroom says to me, she's at home. Its my opinion he was referring to his beard only. He didn't say cut. I can't picture the guy who is so picky when it comes to wardrobe cutting his own hair in a bathroom. But, I would love to see his travel kit and accessories considering his new business adventure. With that hat on, you can't tell how short or long his hair is.

As far as being spotted, he could have laid over somewhere and taken the red eye flight to Montreal. Shawn flew to meet Kaitlyn alot and the only way he was spotted is because SHE took the darn pic!

Nah, I can't be convinced he was not with Vanessa this weekend. I was expecting a pic with Sharlene after yesterday, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:41 pm

In that picture, the background looks like he had just passed through security check.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

By the way!! While I was bored looking at her pics, I found one that had two comments. It was taken quite some time ago. I noticed it was from Robert Graham. It was from Becca's Robert Graham. I clicked the name. He was basically relaying if she was interested in business opportunities to contact him. So weird! What does he do? The second comment was Ewwww! LOL

ETA: I found the answer to my question. Interesting that he didn't use connections to contact her. It appears he is in with some type of marketing agency. I guess the bachelor family is a tight knit bunch or not!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:48 pm

There was speculation of SHVs for Kait and both Nick and Shawn's movements were tracked.  And if I remember correctly, there was speculation leaning more one way than the other, even before the SC reveal.

IMO, it might be good for a list or case to be put together of when/what the others (Raven and Rach) were doing during the times of previously suspected SHVs.  Because that will pretty much confirm if there's another option for F1, IMO.  Now that doesn't help if Nick and Vanessa are having trouble or called it quits already.  And no I'm not saying they have or haven't.

I'm just not sold that they were together and/or on a SHV this weekend.  Unsanctioned visit maybe possibly, SHV, I don't think so.  Too many others possibly involved, IMO.  I'm just gonna sit and wait to see what else comes out.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+79
bachfanforever123
sopearl
SarahD
nutty1
Edgarretana10