SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:24 pm

Why? You don't think he should still be on the show?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 pm

It will be interesting how far Peter and Will go because I have those two as front runners as well.

@julychild Is something up with Josiah?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Carine wrote:It will be interesting how far Peter and Will go because I have those two as front runners as well.

@julychild Is something up with Josiah?

Nothing at all. He has achieved a lot, but I just see Rachel with not Josiah.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:36 pm

I like Josiah when i first found him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:41 pm

I don't see Peter being F1. Watch me be wrong laugh out loud but I think he has more chance of being the next lead.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Diana wrote:I don't see Peter being F1. Watch me be wrong laugh out loud but I think he has more chance of being the next lead.

You don't see and I am hoping it is him laugh out loud cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 pm

I want him to be next lead but I also want to see how rachel is with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:49 pm

Not sure if he will be F1 but do think he will go quite far. We may end up surprised who is F1 in the end.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:52 pm

I see Peter in the F3.

Not sure of the order of elimination if eliminated.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:23 pm

The guys on this date are a little underwhelming. I'm down to only like Peter so far. Brian is hot but seems like he might be douchey, and the rumored villain, meh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:28 pm

There is just something about Josiah that I don't like. I will see how he is on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:40 pm

There was just something about Josiah that was off for me since the beginning. From his body language in the videos today, I feel Josiah is going to be like 'Princeton Ian'. I could be totally wrong but that's the impression I am getting so far.

Will is my only frontrunner at this point. If he gets the Week 5 1-1, I am crowning him F1 till the season finishes taping. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Peter is too shy and introverted IMO. His and Josiah's BL couldn't be more different on today's date from all the videos I saw on SM. I feel Peter is TPTB's pick for the Bachelor - A much better and nicer version of Luke. laugh out loud cheeky

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+51
momoftrips
Beagle
Mia_Leoni
Duke702
Swiss Girl