SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Naijabach Tue 7 Feb - 17:36

I thought it was three one on one date: Vanessa, Danielle M, and Rachel at least according to RS.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by shaughnessyb Tue 7 Feb - 17:41

Naijabach wrote:I thought it was three one on one date: Vanessa, Danielle M, and Rachel at least according to RS.

You're right! I forgot that there were 3 1-on-1s this week.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue 7 Feb - 17:43

Naijabach wrote:I thought it was three one on one date: Vanessa, Danielle M, and Rachel at least according to RS.

RS said that Rachel has a date as well (going to some dive bars).  Raven, Corrine and Kristina have the 3 on 1 (the jinx date of swimming with the sharks) and Raven gets the HTD rose.

Last edited by atem on Tue 7 Feb - 17:47; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue 7 Feb - 17:46

@atem Are those my SC's?  You need to either put the link to the SC No Discussion Thread or say Ladybug / Litta's or whoever's SC under each SC you've posted.  A SC has to be proper sourced or we have to delete them.  Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue 7 Feb - 17:47

Ladybug82 wrote:@atem Are those my SC's?  You need to either put the link to the SC No Discussion Thread or say Ladybug / Litta's or whoever's SC under each SC you've posted.  A SC has to be proper sourced or we have to delete them.  Thanks!

Yes, those are from the No Discussion Thread!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue 7 Feb - 17:49

atem wrote:
shaughnessyb wrote:I think they are comforting Kristina.

You are right! Kristina is wearing those same earrings as this cap

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 A74f487ca7de894810a8da8138cf8d04_zpsgnce9hef

Adding source.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3887p36-bachelor-21-nick-viall-screen-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue 7 Feb - 18:07

Great thanks! This will be an important week ahead then for Nick regardless of what we're shown his relationships have reached a crossroads esp after the disastrous volleyball date.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue 7 Feb - 18:12

Raven also gets the GDR - so I believe they will have a 1-1 evening date.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue 7 Feb - 18:50

I'm still not getting the other sort of meltdown Vanessa has in this episode.  What do you think it's about?

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2107-2/

ETA

Since the show isn't going to give us much. I'm going to play the 'What I Think Happens' this episode.

So, they come back with Nick letting Danielle L go.  Then we see him flip over the table.  He then goes and talks with the ladies and leaves.  The women are sort of freaking out as he just leaves them like that hanging.  He talks with Chris (who tells him he signed a contract) and the show sends Corrine there to make a fool of herself...he then goes back and tells the women he still thinks he can find love or something (with them panning on Vanessa).   Then we see them in Bimini.  

Who do you guys think the dates will be shown?  All the 1 on 1s and then the 3 on 1?

When does the Vanessa crying happen?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue 7 Feb - 23:44

A DEVASTATED NICK DISAPPEARS, LEAVING THE REMAINING WOMEN AND THE OUTCOME OF HIS SEARCH FOR LOVE IN LIMBO, ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

For the First Time in ‘Bachelor’ History, the Bachelor Walks Out – What’s Next?

“Episode 2107” –  After suffering through an intense volleyball group date last week with the upset women and a shattering two-on-one date with Danielle L. and Whitney, a tearful Nick admitted to the women that he was unsure if this process would work for him this time. He leaves the bachelorettes and walks out on his chance to find his soul mate. Now, the drama continues as the women are dumbfounded after Nick’s exit and need to deal with the ramifications of this gut-wrenching blow that they have been dealt. All of Nick’s relationships are called into question, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network.

Nick decides to have a heart-to-heart discussion with Chris Harrison about his predicament.

What happens to Nick’s journey and the women who were supposed to be on their way to Bimini?

The six remaining women are:

Corinne, 24, business owner, Miami, FL
Danielle M., 31, neonatal nurse, Nashville, TN
Kristina, 24, dental hygienist, Lexington, KY
Rachel, 31, attorney, Dallas, TX
Raven, 25, fashion boutique owner, Hoxie, AR
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed 8 Feb - 0:05

atem wrote:I'm still not getting the other sort of meltdown Vanessa has in this episode.  What do you think it's about?

When does the Vanessa crying happen?

The crying is obviously in Bimini so two thoughts. 1) Nick eliminates Danielle M in her 1-1 date, but we've seen scs of Vanessa and DaniM in a closet so no 2) Nick eliminates Kristina by coming to the girl's suite so I think that is Kristina crying V was close to her i think. So not sure if the closet crying and room crying are two separate incidents or if Kristina's elimination happens before DanielleM's.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed 8 Feb - 0:08

If he truly walked out and the women knew it....I am amazed that any of the women said yes at the end. This is so late in the game for Nick to be so unsure of any real connection IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk