SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:09 pm

@bluwavz blowkiss Smiley

@sdmom np! Whitney said in that same fbook Live vid that Rachel was her best friend in the house & she and Rachel do seem close from SM posts, so IMO she would not need to read RS to get info re. conflict involving Vanessa & Rachel.  Jasmine & Danielle's reactions also kind of seemed like it dawned on them as soon as Whitney spoke that Vanessa being missing from the scenes and the conflict were related ... but they were all pretty mum re. specifics on camera. I believe @Lara also brought up some points in a similar vein in the previous Vanessa thread.

@allykat IA - I would much rather get details on all this real drama than the Corrine stuff - I'm so curious what the fight was about laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:14 pm

sdmom wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:To me Raven is the "Regina George" this season. Something about her is extremely fake and disingenuous, IMO. The fact that she cares so much about the "squad" "there's 7 of us" blah blah. Don't let that cute southern accent fool ya! It wouldn't surprise me if she has fed RS info. She seems vengeful. That ex story she told Nick was borderline psycho gf status, IMO.

JMO
ITA. That ex story she told was scary to me. If a man had done what she had did it would be a whole different thing and she would have had a ton of backlash, IMO.

Just imagine if it were Vanessa or Corinne telling the story... I can already see all the name calling!
Exactly! It goes to show that how a person is seen, in Raven's case as this "aw shucks I am just a Southern Belle", that can skew reactions. And that's the thing that bothers me how SM eats up that narrative when it shouldn't matter who acted that way, because to me it was assault. But I guess Raven just does her cutesy jokes and tweets and plays nicey-nice and all is overlooked. Scary.

JMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:24 pm

They all now there was a disagreement between Vanessa and Rachel, why bring it up only to not really say anything? And Danielle out of all had to ask the question where is Vanessa? Get over yourself girl, he wasn't interested in you, move on with your life. IMO

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:25 pm

It was Jasmine that said it. It wasn't malicious, genuine curiosity. EVERYONE on SM was wondering too.

And, IMO, they weren't allowed to talk about it from their tone and how quickly they stopped talking once it dawned on them why Vanessa was absent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:28 pm

I'm reluctant to venture into this discussion because I didn't even know about this supposed fight between Rachel and Vanessa, but has it been considered that the Bimini fight could be a spill over from the St Thomas GD? I was left confused on the unspoiled side into exactly what happened between the girls. Everyone seemed to go their own corner and mope...then the Jasmine meltdown occurred. I remember feeling, what just happened?

I'm really not wanting to perpetuate this discussion as it seems unresolvable, but my instincts say it could have originated from the "competitive" VB date. That date ended very disjointed to the unspoiled viewer, imo.

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

Cila51290 wrote:To me Raven is the "Regina George" this season. Something about her is extremely fake and disingenuous, IMO. The fact that she cares so much about the "squad" "there's 7 of us" blah blah. Don't let that cute southern accent fool ya! It wouldn't surprise me if she has fed RS info. She seems vengeful. That ex story she told Nick was borderline psycho gf status, IMO.

JMO

ITA! :yes: I never quite warmed up to her but that "There's 7 of us and only 7" line was IT for me. A show where women are already sequestered without books/music and cut off from communication with family and friends, I can't even imagine how it would be for someone who isn't lucky enough to be part of their awesome squad. High school is long gone. Time to rise above those things! All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 pm

@Litta123 You're not alone. The hackjob of edit this season was very confusing at times IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Danielle was not the only one discussing it - like Lara said, Jasmine also brought up the question of Vanessa's absence too because it was confusing to everyone IMO (earlier in the vid, Jasmine wondered where V was out loud - thus why when Danielle asked, Jasmine was like "that's what I was saying..."  - & Taylor, Vanessa's friend, whispered something to Jasmine in response). Whitney just put 2 & 2 together for them & they had an " oh yeah..." moment. IMO it was not malicious and had nothing to do with "jealousy". If the "jealousy" issue is going to be brought up, I would also look at the other side of the coin as well and pose the question of - why are the two women Vanessa was alleged to have conflict with also the two other women Nick named as part of his Top 3 in the ET NOLA interview?

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:46 pm

No, it was Danielle who asked first, then Whitney mentioned the disagreement.
Kristina asked the same question on Twitter. She was there, knows what was going on with Vanessa and why she wasn't there. Why even bother to ask on SM?
And the fact, as you said, that probably they weren't allowed to talk about it but still brought it up, prooves to me that it was malicious not just curiosity.
I understand viewers being curious and asking.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:52 pm

^Jasmine initially brought it up earlier in the video ...you can also hear her say "that's what I was saying..." after Danielle asked.
The girls' reaction also seemed genuine re it just dawned on them to me ... and IMO Whitney was just answering a question in the moment so I did not see any malicious intent.
I'm not going to say Kristina's tweets/likes weren't shady because they were but IMO they further reinforced that something went down.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
You remember that?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:58 pm

Maya wrote:No, it was Danielle who asked first, then Whitney mentioned the disagreement.
Kristina asked the same question on Twitter. She was there, knows what was going on with Vanessa and why she wasn't there. Why even bother to ask on SM?
And the fact, as you said, that probably they weren't allowed to talk about it but still brought it up, prooves to me that it was malicious not just curiosity.
I understand viewers being curious and asking.

IDK---Immaturity and a malicious dig as you hinted at? That's my take.
JMO: I don't think these women had the same maturity level as a Vanessa or Rachel. Maybe they are still stinging over a connection they did not have with Nick. It's easier for a rejected person to be angry at the person who got what they wanted than to stay angry at themselves for not having what was desired. Jealousy vs envy. You are taking something from me vs I want what you have. They never had Nick. They wanted him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:00 am

Kristina was definitely doing it throw shade, but Danielle L actually seemed genuinely curious to me. She's not as close with rachel as the other girls, so she probably didn't know as much as they did, IMO. Jasmine also seemed genuinely curious and didn't seem to realize the connection until Whitney pointed it out. IMO.

I don't buy that they all wanted NIck, TBH. I think they wanted to go further in a competition, but out of all those girls, only DLo actually seemed to have genuine feelings for him, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 62 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 57 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - Episode 7 Feb 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Bee
KB_Mom
AllAboutLove
Norcalgal
MiaHawk