SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess we will find out tonight.
I don't see announcing Rachel as a lead will give her much more time --less than 4 weeks (by the time the audition process and ok is established its closer to 2-3 weeks tops) to extend the search of whatever "appropriate" men means.
Most professionals need some time to get an extended leave from work. That in itself is a process. It's not usually hey--I'm taking a leave see ya be back in 8 weeks.

I think it makes no sense. Why even show the rest of the episodes?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 pm

I agree. It does not make sense to me in several areas.
But stranger things have happened.
I guess "historic" could mean giving away part of the ending for the first time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Nick was announced about a month before filming too and according to US“About twice as many women applied to Nick’s season versus other seasons...“There was definitely a spike in applications when Nick was announced"... “And it was a different type of woman, not girls you usually see, just more offbeat personalities. Somebody like Josephine might not have been interested if it weren’t Nick.”

I think the same would hold true for Rachel, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 pm

Coincidentally E! just dropped an article supporting Rachel for bachelorette. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While we've got our gallery of our top 10 choices for potential Bachelorettes, fans have been voicing their opinions on social media all season, with many votes going to Rachel Lindsay, the 31 year-old attorney who first wowed us with her vacuuming skills in the premiere episode.

Chris Harrison says that while he and the producers don't allow the fans to make the decision for them, they definitely pay attention to what viewers are saying online—and they've certainly noticed the support for Rachel.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:15 pm

Sigh, we can't get one preview for a whole week yet tonight they are going to tell anyone that wants to know what goes down. Maybe they want the audience to think Corrine actually has a chance after spoiling Rachel doesn't make the cut. Who knows?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:18 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Sigh, we can't get one preview for a whole week yet tonight they are going to tell anyone that wants to know what goes down. Maybe they want the audience to think Corrine actually has a chance after spoiling Rachel doesn't make the cut. Who knows?

Yeah. I am happy that Rachel is the next Bachelorette, but I just don't get why announce it NOW? Why not after she's let go?

Makes sleuthing pointless and the rest of this season not worth bothering with.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Good point.
Nick's cast: out of 30 women--
27: yr olds: 1
28 yr olds: 3
29 yr olds: 3
30 yr olds: 1
31 yr olds: 2
10 women were over the age of 27. I don't have the time right now or the recall to know how many of those 10 made the first cut. 50%?
As for whatever criteria will be used to determine "quality" cast that remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:25 pm

atem wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Sigh, we can't get one preview for a whole week yet tonight they are going to tell anyone that wants to know what goes down. Maybe they want the audience to think Corrine actually has a chance after spoiling Rachel doesn't make the cut. Who knows?

Yeah.  I am happy that Rachel is the next Bachelorette, but I just don't get why announce it NOW?  Why not after she's let go?

It may draw more viewers just to get to know her. I don't know. Its the only thing that makes sense.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:44 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
atem wrote:

Yeah.  I am happy that Rachel is the next Bachelorette, but I just don't get why announce it NOW?  Why not after she's let go?

It may draw more viewers just to get to know her. I don't know. Its the only thing that makes sense.

RS is speculating it is because she has been so low key up to this point and her SM numbers are lower than the other candidates. This will give them more opportunity to have her doing media and building buzz before she has to start filming. Normally, if they announced her as they usually do the Bette on the final AFTR, she would only have a few days to do press before she has to start filming....and IMO take away from the final couple, who I suspect they want to promote too since this is 4th time's the charm, ex-villain Nick after all.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

^agreed with your reasoning thumbsup
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I agree with you that they want to draw viewers to get to know her now. I think that it has been Rachel all along. I think Nick knew it. I think the producers knew it. I think Raven knew it. Heck, I think many of the posters here "knew" it.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:52 pm

After the 'announcement' can we start with sleuthing who's on her season? I see that RS has already found some.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite