SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Carine Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting, the interviewer did make me laugh when he asked if a TMZ cameraman can apply..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:39 pm

I love when she said yes he can apply and asked does he love his job. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:03 pm

After Kaitlyn's tweet regard MF, all I can say is that it is proof to me that if Rachel doesn't play by TPTB's rules then Rachel will NO exception when it comes to how TPTB will chew her up and spit her out.  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Huh? What did she say that would be against 'the rules'?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:12 pm

This is MF's show. It's his house. It's his rules. He gets to decide what those 'rules' are and if leads don't follow them it's clear MF can do what he wants - regarding edit, regarding opportunities - the whole nine yards.

Rachel has traded in her rather prestigious law career to be on MF's show. If she speaks negatively about MF's show, whines about her edit, complains, acts like SHE is all that and doesn't act super grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the MF world? It's not gonna be pretty, IMO.

It's why all I can say is I hope it is worth it to Rachel in the end (I won't be holding my breath though).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This is MF's show. It's his house. It's his rules. He gets to decide what those 'rules' are and if leads don't follow them it's clear MF can do what he wants - regarding edit, regarding opportunities - the whole nine yards.

Rachel has traded in her rather prestigious law career to be on MF's show. If she speaks negatively about MF's show, whines about her edit, complains, acts like SHE is all that and doesn't act super grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the MF world? It's not gonna be pretty, IMO.

It's why all I can say is I hope it is worth it to Rachel in the end (I won't be holding my breath though).

Rachel is nothing like Kaitlyn *IMO*, so I don't get the comparison.  

Kaitlyn was like that from the start and I didn't even want her being the Lead. *IMO*

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:26 pm

atem wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This is MF's show. It's his house. It's his rules. He gets to decide what those 'rules' are and if leads don't follow them it's clear MF can do what he wants - regarding edit, regarding opportunities - the whole nine yards.

Rachel is nothing like Kaitlyn *IMO*, so I don't get the comparison.  

Kaitlyn was like that from the start and I didn't even want her being the Lead. *IMO*

Me whenever people mention Kaitlyn in any topic relating to Rachel. And I actually like Kaitlyn. These two are just opposite ends of the spectrum IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:"Not opening up" sounds like the typical Bette script to me for Rachel and something she would do IMO to ensure she would get that slot/edit. I also don't buy her whole post-show "heartbreak" nonsense at all, either. I think that's nothing but her way to try get viewers more on her side and be all like "Awww well at least you're the Bachelorette now" and she can heal her broken heart by leaving her lawyer career for one on TV as the Bette. cheeky

Yep! Anything Rachel says now is being helped along by ABC's Bachelorette key messages script.

I am hoping for a genuine season and excited for Rachel. That said, will always remember she is officially on the ABC payroll now and the star of the show. Lots of pressure..
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 pm

IMO Kaitlyn and Rachel have one thing and the only most important thing in common, they are both leads. Everything else doesn't matter.

MF is their boss. K is getting a taste of her employer's treatment for the last year.

IMO It doesn't matter how smart Rachel is, or that she's a lawyer or she's historic. She's theirs now for the next two years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:38 pm

K's contract should be up soon. I will be interested in seeing how forthcoming she becomes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:41 pm

Rachel likes to be in the KNOW of things and being REAL so she says. Those two things, IMO do not mesh well because TPTB like to have all the power. I think she's going to have a hard time realizing she isn't the one calling all the ultimate shots.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:11 am

Rachel to me does remind me of Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn was all about "keeping it real" on her season and to quote CH "was her own worst enemy" for doing so and was this "strong woman" who wanted to do things her way and be the boss and I can see Rachel being similar already. Add in the whole "his loss" statement by Rachel and to me it is something I would see Kaitlyn saying 100 percent and which indicates to me Rachel is like Kaitlyn in that she is buying into her own hype the way Kaitlyn did before her season (which is a very very bad thing IMO as she has only to go down from there).

So yeah, I see similarities between Rachel and Kaitlyn already and like I said before, if Rachel doesn't play MF's game or doesn't want to let TPTB call the shots and doesn't make sure she knows MF and co are the boss and not her it won't end well for her, imo.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 73 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 59 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+67
limoncello
dw_a_mom
Luvstruck
sosleepy
Sprite