SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:48 pm

@stuckinsc of the filming schedules we have, the only one with the actual known date order of the MTP are for Emily's season as they were seen by sources. Now for the other seasons, I can say is the edited version.....is that what you'd like??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:@stuckinsc of the filming schedules we have, the only one with the actual known date order of the MTP are for Emily's season as they were seen by sources.  Now for the other seasons, I can say is the edited version.....is that what you'd like??

Sure, that will give us something to talk about. Thank you!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:21 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -13

from bachette 10 filming schedule/12
based on elims in nick's season with 30 girls for his
BLOCK LETTERS for info we found.....small case for RS info

Episode 7 –  6 - 4:  Geneva, Switzerland(sleuthed per MOT) - ADAM, BRYAN, DEAN, ERIC, MATT, PETER

4/14: 1-on-1 Date: BRYAN - Lake Geneva - glamor date
4/15: 1-on-1 Date: DEAN - Old Town Geneva
4/16: Group Date: ERIC, ADAM, MATT,
4/17: 1-on-1 Date: PETER - Swiss Alps - Glacier
4/18:  7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED: ADAM, MATT

4/19: Travel

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER, DEAN, ERIC
4/20: HTD #1  -  BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana -  Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2  -  PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3  -  DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 -  ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED: DEAN

Episode 9 - MTP=========this is according to RS, it does match up to a tweet from a viewer claiming that there was activity at a different house.
4/28:  MTP - PETER
4/29:  MTP - ERIC
4/30:  MTP - BRYAN

Looking at the Filming schedule on Episode 7, does Rachel has a say in the order of her dates and with whom she's having them?

I realise that they may not choose how the HTDs are scheduled because of travel but again, does she gets to choose the order that she presents the guys to her parents?

I know that they may not present it that way.

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:42 pm

@stuckinsc I will get the past seasons done up and post when I can...hopefully later tonight

IMO from past seasons, the lead has had a micro fraction of input in it, but IMO, not much at all.  Hope that is what you were asking??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:58 pm

@Aunties_Love Thank you. I am going a little crazy with all the supposition, when I believe TPTB is evil and pretty much makes most of the decisions.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachS8 Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:01 am

Yes. That's what I was asking. If the lead has any input.... Bryan is the first date of the 3 1-one-1s and he's the last to see her parents... as for Peter, he's the last to have a 1-one-1 and the first to meet the parents.
Thanks for replying!

BachS8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
ChazSA
brownravens
pavalygurl
emusha
luvstx
shaughnessyb
Seabear
SunnyRachel
Ladybug82
Carine
KB_Mom