SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:23 pm

KK, here we go with the final one.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Img_1711

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:25 pm

@aunties_love perfect. Please accept this rose bud from us all

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:35 pm

clapping! You are all so great! Thanks for all the help. @Aunties_Love can do amazing things when we give her clear info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:41 am

Aww, thanks everyone.... thumbsup

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:31 am

@Aunties_Love bowdown Thank you!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 pm

So is it only 3 episodes before hometowns?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:14 pm

@Aunties_Love Thanks for doing that and all your other charts! It's really great to able to see the info in a concise manner so it's much appreciated kisses

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:14 pm

Moved from the no discussion thread:

pavalygurl wrote:Did they go from SC to Norway?  why do I have an idea of Barbados in my mind?  
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:17 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Moved from the no discussion thread:

pavalygurl wrote:Did they go from SC to Norway?  why do I have an idea of Barbados in my mind?  

Thanks ladybug...sorry for the mixup. I am taking cold meds and am fuzzy laugh out loud. I thought I saw somewhere on the board a ticket/receipt for a flight to Barbados....maybe it was a dream giggling But I will be interested in seeing Norway and Sweden.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:21 pm

@pavalygurl No problem!  I'm playing catch up in Rachel's threads, so I'm not much help on the details of what happened with the they're going to Barbados stuff.  But your not dreaming it.  I saw posts somewhere speculating about it.  Might want to head over to the SM thread of the general discussion thread for more details.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:24 pm

@pavalygurl there was info given to me that filming might start March 30th in Barbados. I thought perhaps it was Bachelor Canada, and posted in those threads, since Rachel was in SC.

LiarBoy then posted filming was to start in Barbados.

According to MF's latest tweets, I noticed he tweeted a plane picture April 1st, of Rachel, then again April 2nd some 17 hours later, and Rachel had the same clothes on. So IMO they went SC to Norway taking travelling time and different time zones into consideration.

Since then @cmarci93 sleuthed an IG pic of her on a date with Bryan, location sleuthed Oslo Norway.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:27 pm

FTR RS never said they were headed to Barbados. He said he heard they may be headed there at some point this season.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
ChazSA
brownravens
pavalygurl
emusha
luvstx
shaughnessyb
Seabear
SunnyRachel
Ladybug82
Carine
KB_Mom